Heritage Bank Branches

See the Best Banks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Heritage Bank

Geoff
GeoffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Update on treatment of long term A+ clients.

David L.South East Queensland, QLD

They lie about being "people first"

Monica
Monica South East Queensland, QLD

Thank god for reviews!

I really want to leave CBA after near 36 years with them. This was my first stop. Based off these beyond shocking reviews I’ll keep looking. It’s a hard world but I think Heritage Bank better improve ASAP! We don’t want the bigger banks but you’ve got to STAND OUT for the better right?

Heritage BankHeritage Bank

Telling your kids we've lost our dream home

Belinda Connor
Belinda ConnorDarling Downs, QLD

ATM didn’t dispense my money for my daughter’s birthday on a weekend FURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Used a Heritage Bank ATM at Clifford Gardens Toowoomba. I wanted to withdraw $350 for a party for my daughter. The dispenser kept making noises for around 2 minutes. The money was not dispensed I am so angry this has never happened at any atm and I’ve traveled all over the world and used them. If the money is not in my account ASAP I’m changing banks.

San
SanSouth East Queensland, QLD

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Heritage branch at Springwood in QLD has outstanding service. Every time I go there, the staff are caring and so professional. Michael went above and beyond in helping me get my transaction through as smoothly as possible. WELL DONE everyone, you bring back days of old where your genuine interest in helping others shines through!!!!

Heritage BankHeritage Bank

Hi San. Thank you so much for the great feedback. We're so happy to hear you've had a great experience. We'll be sure to pass this on to the Springwood team for you - it will make their day!

Aidan M.

Should have stayed with commenwelth

After a store refused to issue my refund after receipt issued and refund approved, I went into my local branch to see what my options were, well that was a waste of fuel, we can't do anything we can't see the transaction, refused to help because I was a online transaction, I'll be going back to the big 4 that's for sure

Heritage BankHeritage Bank

Hi Aidan, we're sorry to hear about your experience and would like to look into this for you. Can you please email us at social@heritage.com.au with a contact phone number so we can get in touch?

Aidan M.

That fact that you have also stolen money from my account people first my butt I'm leaving and never looking back

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Extremely poor, could not even start the process for a Mortage!

I tried to apply for a mortgage with Heritage and I followed up over 10 times across a three-week period and they simply couldn't take all my completed forms and submit them to credit. Dont waste your time with a bank that obviously doesn't care!

Mark Johnstone
Mark Johnstone

Sent an email to you with the details.

Peter YSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Home Loans and Credit Card rates lower than the big 4 Banks. Excellent Customer Service.

Have been Switched to Heritage Bank Home Loans and Credit Cards as being with ME Bank for more than 16 years. We were 2 years into a 5 year fixed loan which was 4.1% but they wanted $6270.00 to break account and would not help so had to change to Heritage Bank as home loan rate is 2.7%. There was no application fee and one of the best home loans rates around and cheaper than the big 4 banks. Plus changed our credit cards to Heritage which was cheaper than ME Bank. 100% recommend others to try Heritage Bank Home Loans and Credit Cards and the staff for the ease of getting loans through. Have been with Heritage Bank over 20 years but was loyal to Me Bank which ended up a big mistake. 100% recommend Kippa Ring Branch.

Worst bank in Australia

Have used this bank for 6 years, cannot wait to leave. Terrible service and endless mistakes, would never recommend them to anyone. Amazing how many other people say the same thing when you tell them of your experiences.

Heritage BankHeritage Bank

Hi Amy, we aim to give our members great banking experiences and are disappointed to hear this. Can you please email us a social@heritage.com.au with your name and contact phone number so chat with you about your experience?

Amy

No thanks, I am not interested in dealing with anyone from Heritage bank unless it is in relation to closing my accounts.

Lisa
LisaDarling Downs, QLD

Unprofessional

I accompanied a friend to heritage bank who needed to have a bank cheque done. My friend told staff at door he needed a bank cheque for $500.Firstly staff at door asked what are you buying? Then teller said: who told you to do this( get a bank cheque), my friend told her its to the insurance, the teller said: if you didn't cause the accident then you don't pay any excess. My friend said: yes I caused the accident.
What's will all the questions by staff?
Its none of staff business why someone needs a bank cheque. My friend has deposited cheques to the bank over the years and staff ask him: where did you get the money from?

DLShahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outrageous Settlement Fees on Loan Accounts

I have been with Heritage Bank for a long time now. I have 3 loans under the same account (fixed and 2 variables) I am in the process of refinancing out of Heritage as they were not able to offer me better rate. They are charging me $300 per loan = $900 as disbursement/admin. fee on top of break costs which is absolutely ridiculous compared to other banks. Spoke to someone in Headoffice and they redirected to the manager at Springfield who was very rude and was not willing to listen. Not happy with how this is being handled. Sorry but its NOT People first anymore.

DLShah

I sent an email 5 days ago with the details you have requested but haven't heard from anyone. Can you please confirm when will someone call me to discuss this further. Thanks.

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Check on transaction

I needed to change banks about 3 years ago. Just due to location I went with Heritage. I use Kippa Ring branch and have always found staff helpful and polite. Also only to willing to help with anything I needed. Today I purchased a new computer online, a larger transaction than I most often make. Staff from head office phoned to check I had made transaction. Very well done on taking steps for security for a customer. I very highly recommend your bank to anyone. Sorry I have forgotten name of lady who phoned me. Thank you Heritage.

Heritage BankHeritage Bank

Thank you for the great feedback about your experiences with us.

Chucky
ChuckySouth East Queensland, QLD

People First, what a joke

TopicGeneral Transactions
Alison
AlisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lack of knowledge and staff who appear unhelpful. Would not recommend this bank.

Been a customer for six years. Staff have a distinct lack of knowledge and they appear very unhelpful unless you present in person. Their call centres have extremely long wait times and branch staff are way too slow. I would norecommend Heritage bank at all.