Heritage Bank Branches

See the Best Banks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Heritage Bank

Punky
Punky

Like everywhere else, sadly

San
SanSouth East Queensland, QLD

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Heritage branch at Springwood in QLD has outstanding service. Every time I go there, the staff are caring and so professional. Michael went above and beyond in helping me get my transaction through as smoothly as possible. WELL DONE everyone, you bring back days of old where your genuine interest in helping others shines through!!!!

Heritage BankHeritage Bank

Hi San. Thank you so much for the great feedback. We're so happy to hear you've had a great experience. We'll be sure to pass this on to the Springwood team for you - it will make their day!

Other Banks

Peter YSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Home Loans and Credit Card rates lower than the big 4 Banks. Excellent Customer Service.

Have been Switched to Heritage Bank Home Loans and Credit Cards as being with ME Bank for more than 16 years. We were 2 years into a 5 year fixed loan which was 4.1% but they wanted $6270.00 to break account and would not help so had to change to Heritage Bank as home loan rate is 2.7%. There was no application fee and one of the best home loans rates around and cheaper than the big 4 banks. Plus changed our credit cards to Heritage which was cheaper than ME Bank. 100% recommend others to try Heritage Bank Home Loans and Credit Cards and the staff for the ease of getting loans through. Have been with Heritage Bank over 20 years but was loyal to Me Bank which ended up a big mistake. 100% recommend Kippa Ring Branch.

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Check on transaction

I needed to change banks about 3 years ago. Just due to location I went with Heritage. I use Kippa Ring branch and have always found staff helpful and polite. Also only to willing to help with anything I needed. Today I purchased a new computer online, a larger transaction than I most often make. Staff from head office phoned to check I had made transaction. Very well done on taking steps for security for a customer. I very highly recommend your bank to anyone. Sorry I have forgotten name of lady who phoned me. Thank you Heritage.

Heritage BankHeritage Bank

Thank you for the great feedback about your experiences with us.

Banks

Find out how Heritage Bank Branches compares to other Banks

A D.
A D.South East Queensland, QLD

Best Bank in Australia

Don't listen to the bleeting whingers, Heritage is a good bank to deal with, I'm a regular Aussie who has had nothing but positive dealings with the bank and they are genuinely really helpful, even knocked half a percent off my mortgage rate without asking them to do so, go for it, better than the big 4 by a big margin.

Heritage BankHeritage Bank

Hi A.D., thanks for the great feedback. We really do focus on helping our customers as best we can.