Heritage Bank Online

Heritage Bank Online (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Banks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Heritage Bank

1.8
nobody important
nobody importantSydney, NSW

they have the balls to take money from their customers but no balls to get it back for them

bank's motto is people first when it's really is people last, they will take money from their customers when they make an error but when they need to refund scammed money back to their customers they lose their balls by say get a solicitor?

Heritage Bank
Heritage BankHeritage Bank
Sarah
Sarah

Worst bank ever

Have 2 accounts a Christmas saver account and a transaction account. After being sent PIN number and bank card cant excess my money now they expect me to go to a branch whilst the girl on the phone was rude and smirked at me very rude and horrible service
If the account cant be excessed unless you go to a branch why allow people to open an account on line
Why can I excess one account without going to a branch but not the other

TopicNew Account

Other Banks

Andrew G.
Andrew G.South East Queensland, QLD

Great online banking and easy to deal with

I've been with Heritage Bank since forever and have always had great service from them. Their products are generally competitive compared to the market and I like that they are member owned, so beat the big 4 hands down when it comes to good service, acting with integrity and supporting the community.

Their online banking is great, easy to use and the app is great too. Would highly recommend.

Garry
Garry

A Pathetic UNTRAINED ORGANISATION

After 3 Emails with different personal,each stating different requirements to open up a SMSF account
The 2nd Last Email ((now 4 emails) I included a lot lot more than I was asked for & then one Of the IDIOT emailed me that they wanted more information
The Amount of Information I gave them was at least 2-3 Times more than any other Financial bank requires
In the Finish I told them where to go & Delete all (approx 20 pages) I emailed them from their system
Darryl

TopicNew Account
Banks

Find out how Heritage Bank Online compares to other Banks

EQ-ON C.
EQ-ON C.Sydney, NSW

one week triple call with no result for opening a bank account

I select the product "Heritage Bank Business Cheque Account" based on review on Mozo website but a big mistake. It took 10 days and they still haven't approve my application. (even not email sent). I called twice and ask for update. Everytime they were looking for more documents (without communicating it). So basically I should call them every 2-3 days to see what they are need. (Is this a right customer service approach). Finally after 10 days, I still not have a bank account open and they are asking for paying 80 dollar for search on the business name. How all other bank can do it via ABN/ACN but you can't?!
I decide to not go ahead with my account. If that is start, it will end up no benefit for me.
Worst bank ever! Really disappointed.

David R.
David R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst banking system ever

I signed up in Aug 2019 for a savings account with a debit card online. Everything looks fine, including the online ID check. My account was generate and Debit card posted to me. Activate my card, tried to use it and was declined a few times and I can't see anything wrong when I log online to check my account. Rang up the bank and the lady told me that my account is frozen and they need to ID me again, but it can only be done at a Australia Post with paper form. The form will then be posted back to the bank, which will take 10 business before my account is active. This bank has the worst system ever, and no customer communication.

daffodil
daffodilGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer Service was excellent

I spoke to Timothy today in regard to getting a small transfer done from my Christmas Club to my savings account. Timothy was lovely. So helpful and friendly. I wish all customer service reps were this nice.

TopicGeneral Transactions