Heritage Bank Online

See the Best Banks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Heritage Bank

1.8
Charlie A
Charlie ASouth East Queensland, QLD

This made me think

Thanks Matt. I just sold our house and was looking to move my funds to Heritage as I thought they might be better. Now I have to do more due diligence.

Shane
ShaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cannot even send money to my suppliers - I am calling Heritage bank regularly due to not being allowed to send money

next day payment and still not allowed to send money to other banks. I love the no fees but if i cannot even send money, Im looking at other banks

Heritage BankHeritage Bank

Hi Shane, can you please give us a call on 13 14 22 so our team can take a look at this for you and see what options are available? Our contact centre team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Other Banks

Great rates, but that's it

Heritage bank offers great rates (currently about 0.2% lower than the main 4) but that's where the pro's end. The bank has forms for almost anything you want to do (eg. to redraw money from my home loan), long wait times for phone support and multiple issues with their online (such as you need to type the password in slowly or it errors out, and the eStatement feature doesn't work).

Anthony
Anthony
Heritage BankHeritage Bank

Hi Anthony, we would really appreciate the opportunity to speak with you about these matters so we can try to address them. Can you please email us at social@heritage.com.au with a contact phone number so we can get in touch? Thank you

willy m.
willy m.asked
Online

How can know if the letterhead for agreement by heritage bank is genuine, do you have valid formal for such important papers.?

Heritage BankHeritage Bank

We always suggest for people to contact Heritage Bank directly if they are concerned with the authenticity of any communications received from Heritage Bank. You can do this by calling us on 13 14 22, emailing info@heritage.com.au or visiting your nearest Heritage branch.

John F.asked
Online

Hi,
I applied for a home loan at heritage bank the finance was due on 11 May 2021 , when I contacted them , they asked me more payslip . Luckily the seller grant me an extension for seven days, however, it come to my attention that the settlement is due two days after finance. When I asked heritage bank if I can request an extension for settlement, they told me to not asked,as they can manage to settle in two days. I am now worry if this is just a way of telling me that the settlement will not happen and my application is unlikely to progress for final approval. I feel like it will not be fair if the finance declined, as I have a very good credit score, I have a solid work history: I put almost 30% deposit. I am now stressed for Heritage bank not be transparent with me.

Hon

Don’t count on them. I was told the same and they could not keep their promise. Lucky I didn’t trust them.

Hi Hon,
I am now so confusing, and the finance is just nearby on due date. Is it possible to apply somewhere else @ this stage?

Hon

looks like you haven't even got their formal approval. It takes them at least another week to get documents ready after the approval. Then you need to add the time for them to review the signed documents etc. I doubt it will be ready. I was told the big 4 banks can turn it around much quicker but they lend less. Might worth checking out.

Get an answer from our members and Heritage Bank representatives