Heritage Bank Online

See the Best Banks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Heritage Bank

1.8
Clea
CleaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Friendly staff and affordable products

I've been with Heritage bank for 4yrs now with home loan and everyday accounts. Anytime I phone up I speak to someone who is friendly and can 9.9/10 times answer any questions I may have. I live in Victoria and have still been able to bank with them easily. I hear they're opening a bank up in Vic at some point so that will make it even easier. I was previously with CBA for over 10yrs and was never treated as well.

DK Brooks
DK BrooksAU

Great Customer service

I've had an account with Heritage for over 10 years. Call centre wait times are very short and the staff are local and well trained meaning issues are resolved quickly.

Heritage BankHeritage Bank

Thank you so much for the great review. It's great to hear that you've enjoyed your experiences with us for over 10 years now.

Other Banks

dpaul
dpaul

Excellent customer service and competitive home loan rates

Been with Heritage since 2016 for my first home loan and never had an issue. There customer service has always been friendly and helpful. Very competitive interest rates as well.

Heritage BankHeritage Bank

Great to hear you're enjoying your banking experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback - we really appreciate it!

trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing staff

I would recommend using this bank because the staff are always helpful to their customers and the service is fantastic since their customer service is always open 24 hours a day.

Heritage BankHeritage Bank

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, we really appreciate it.

Banks

Find out how Heritage Bank Online compares to other Banks

Andrew G.
Andrew G.South East Queensland, QLD

Great online banking and easy to deal with

I've been with Heritage Bank since forever and have always had great service from them. Their products are generally competitive compared to the market and I like that they are member owned, so beat the big 4 hands down when it comes to good service, acting with integrity and supporting the community.

Their online banking is great, easy to use and the app is great too. Would highly recommend.

daffodil
daffodilGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer Service was excellent

I spoke to Timothy today in regard to getting a small transfer done from my Christmas Club to my savings account. Timothy was lovely. So helpful and friendly. I wish all customer service reps were this nice.

TopicGeneral Transactions

willy m.
willy m.asked
Online

How can know if the letterhead for agreement by heritage bank is genuine, do you have valid formal for such important papers.?

Heritage BankHeritage Bank

We always suggest for people to contact Heritage Bank directly if they are concerned with the authenticity of any communications received from Heritage Bank. You can do this by calling us on 13 14 22, emailing info@heritage.com.au or visiting your nearest Heritage branch.

John F.asked
Online

Hi,
I applied for a home loan at heritage bank the finance was due on 11 May 2021 , when I contacted them , they asked me more payslip . Luckily the seller grant me an extension for seven days, however, it come to my attention that the settlement is due two days after finance. When I asked heritage bank if I can request an extension for settlement, they told me to not asked,as they can manage to settle in two days. I am now worry if this is just a way of telling me that the settlement will not happen and my application is unlikely to progress for final approval. I feel like it will not be fair if the finance declined, as I have a very good credit score, I have a solid work history: I put almost 30% deposit. I am now stressed for Heritage bank not be transparent with me.

Hon

Don’t count on them. I was told the same and they could not keep their promise. Lucky I didn’t trust them.

Hi Hon,
I am now so confusing, and the finance is just nearby on due date. Is it possible to apply somewhere else @ this stage?

Hon

looks like you haven't even got their formal approval. It takes them at least another week to get documents ready after the approval. Then you need to add the time for them to review the signed documents etc. I doubt it will be ready. I was told the big 4 banks can turn it around much quicker but they lend less. Might worth checking out.

Get an answer from our members and Heritage Bank representatives