Heritage Water Tanks Questions & Answers

Verifiedheritagetanks.com.au
Brad
Brad

I have water seeping from the mid height overlap on the external face and tank is not filling up due to this. What could be causing the leak and how do I repair it?

Peter Karklins
Peter Karklins

Hi Brad
Sounds like a liner failure; you need to call heritage (now kingspan rhino) to get some direction; i’m tipping your liner has fallen on the top mount.
Hope this helps
Peter

Barry S
Barry S

I am located at Tuerong, Mornington Peninsular.
I have a roof catchment of 1800 sq. metres.
Principal usage will be for watering and daily washing of 6 horses.
What is the recommended tank size for this location.

Heritage Water Tanks   DM

Hi Barry To work out the most suitable tank for you can you please send me an email to george@heritagetanks.com.au or call me on 0438 189 651, with the space you have available all the tank sizes would suit depending on your water needs.

Regards
George Webb

Achamma
Achamma

have you got a tank of 25000 L.And what is the coast of it

Wentworth NSW
Wentworth NSW

We Have 28000 gallon tank installed
Highly recommended can't remember cost but it was the best deal available 9years ago
Also the construction methods appealed to me for the ultimate visual finish
The new gutter system looks good as I was always trying to work out a method to incorporate a gutter.

Shayne01
Shayne01

How much for a 365,000 L Poly Tank.

Hannah M
Hannah M

Hi Shayne, Sorry for the late reply, it must have been an oversight on my behalf. Call Melannie at Hertitage tanks on 1800 115 552 and she wil send you a price list. I bought a 132,800 litre corrugated in Pale Eucalyt for $11,700.00. It comes with Ladder, Gutter, outlet and ball valve. It was worth every $ to me and beautiful to look at. Just blends in with my surrounding sceenery. Hannah

Heritage Water Tanks   DM

Thankyou Hannah M for the great response for Shayne. We couldn’t have offered a better reply!

Lekha W

Hello, I have bought an established house with a large garden in the north end of Shepparton. Just wondering whether it is possible to install a water tank now.

Heritage Water Tanks   DM

Hi Lekka, You would need to discuss installation dates with your local installer, but usually the time from purchase to install is between 4 to 6 weeks. Please call our free call number if you would like to discuss this further on 1800 115 552. Hope this helps?

Lekha W

Thanks. Do you send someone to the house to check the requirements before the purchase?

Suki K.
Suki K.

I just bought a house with a water tank. The valve is quite low...how do I use it. Can I drink tank water direct? Is there a filtration system inside the tank? How do I upkeep it. Does the water get smelly/mouldy if its not used?

Heritage Water Tanks   DM

Hi Suki, There are a few questions we might need to ask you in order to be able to answer your questions correctly for your circumstances. If you could please email your contact details through to us, we will contact you to help. Please email info@heritagetanks.com.au or call our free call number 1800 115 552.

Kind regards
The Heritage Water Tanks Team

Rob R
Rob R

Are the tanks assembled on-site? The property we are interested in could do with more rainwater storage however access to the appropriate part of the property to site the tank(s) is limited i.e. too narrow to transport in an intact tank.

Adrian
Adrian

Yes Rob, they get assembled on site. Even the 69,000 Litre I bought came "flatpacked" on a Ute and Trailer. Took One day to do the full install.

Andrew
Andrew

We have just had a 215k litre tank installed. In anything but the lightest rainfall the opening of the pipe to the tank inlet where it drains into the leaf basket can’t accomodate the influx of water. It bounces back off the leaf basket and floods the garden and not much is entering the tank.. what is the problem ?

Heritage Water Tanks   DM

Hi Andrew, Could you please email us a photo of the tank to show the inlet pipe and leaf basket. We should have a good idea about what the problem might be from there.

Sales@heritagetanks.com.au

Kind regards

Marks Tank
Marks Tank

We are looking for a 100,000 litre tank to suppy house and fire fighting. Do you do it all, from site preparation to installation, roof to tank supply piping, supply to house and fire fighting connection point, electricity supply to house pump, motorised fire pump and gravel tank surround ? We are at Bergalia near Moruya, on level ground and with good access to the tank site.

With my thanks for your attention,

Mark Edwards.

Heritage Water Tanks   DM

Hi Mark, We would be more than happy to help. In order for us to be able to quote directly, we will need to ask you more questions about your site and fitting requirements etc. Could you please email your contact details to sales@heritagetanks.com.au Alternatively you could call our free-call number 1800 115 552 and ask for George.

Kind Regards and Seasons Greetings!

The Team at Heritage Water Tanks