Heritage Water Tanks

Heritage Water Tanks (page 2 of 3)

creightons creek tank

installation was very quick & efficient & all went well & the outlets etc went exactly where i wanted them, tank looks great next to the shed
just need a rain now to fill her up!
thanks david

David H

David HSouth West, WA

Great product

Tank build was on time, efficient, and hassle free. Tank looks good and works well. I can highly recommend Heritage Water Tanks and their installers for their professional and courteous approach.

Dan

DanGippsland, VIC

Quality Reliable Water Supplies

Heritage Tanks have been good to deal with. An excellent range of tanks in a good ranger of colours from quality material with unique and innovative tank cover harvesting. A well oiled ordering and installation process that worked well with the only downer being that despite asking several times for Heritage to handle the whole process their subcontract installer refused to organise the water he required to complete the installation. Trust the on going care programme is as good as the initial experience

Review collected in partnership with Heritage Water Tanks

Tristan H

Tristan HSouth West, WA

Great customer service from heritage tanks

Dealing with the heritage tank team in Perth was great . They followed up throughout the process and had no problem when I changed my order half way through proceeding. Also, after shopping around heritage gave the best value for money. I would but from them again.

Great customer sevice, great product

Our Heritage water tank was delivered and installed on time and it is excellent. We have had no problems at all. The customer service especially was exemplary with a simple process and any questions or concerns we had being promptly addressed.

Lucy N.Heritage Water Tanks

We are so glad to hear that your experience with Heritage Water Tanks was great. Thankyou for your feedback!

Integrityiseverything

IntegrityiseverythingCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love our Heritage Water Tank !! Highly recommend taking a look!

Lucy N.Heritage Water Tanks

Well done Team Heritage and thankyou for your feedback regarding the Pad Preparation. Looking forward to hearing from you again when you are ready!

Review collected in partnership with Heritage Water Tanks

Great Tank and fit for purpose

Found admin and sales very helpful and professional. The two guys who came to install the tank were on time, and had the tank installed in very quick time. I have one gripe, and that is on inspecting the internals of the tank after the installers had left, I noticed several tek screws laying on the bottom of the vinyl liner which hopefully do not cause issues. Apart from that, thanks for a great product

Everything that was promised was delivered

Tank was installed exactly as planned and discussed. we had a slight delay due to technical problems with the installers equipment which meant my water carter could not be there on the day. No problem the installer contacted another water carter who was able to help out. Tank itself. Nice clean job.

Lucy N.Heritage Water Tanks

Thankyou for your feedback and have a lovely Xmas and New Year!

is very usfull and collecting water freely

will be better if finish is more smooth, overall good tank fitters not the best and not do greater job
tank should be erected and fit complete including blue metal around and minimum water inside as required by manufactures every tank should be fitted with leaf protection

January 6th 2019 Update: very useful water storage

should have bit better fitting service, specification will be better if they more accurate,
information regarding how to prepare pad poor

Excellent service all the way

Excellent communication throughout the process, and a very experienced and helpful installer. Couldn't rate the experience any higher, great product.

Lucy N.Heritage Water Tanks

Thankyou for the wonderful feedback!

Perfect for what was required

From the first contact to the final follow up by Luke ,administration,sales and installation departments were effeciant enthusiastic and a pleasure to be involved with in the installation of our three great looking tanks.

Lucy N.Heritage Water Tanks

Thankyou very much for your review! We really appreciate hearing great feedback about our Team!

Good work through good people

They did there job fast and good. The weather is of course always an important factor to get your preparations done as soon as possible.

5 Star product and experience

From researching the product, educating me, the negotiations and viewing at an Ag day, purchasing, planning and installing, every step was informative, smooth, professional handled and managed well. I felt confident that I had selected the right company and the right product for the job. I had to postpone installation a few times but with good communications this was not a problem especially when they needed to tweak their date too. Super fast and efficient installation on the day. Very happy customer and would highly recommend.

Great tank quick installation

Top quality tank would definitely lookk at buying another tank for larger water supply easy purchase to installation great job

great looking tank

tank at the moment is great everything went to plan only problem I thought they were giving a pump in the deal otherwise at this stage great

Good solid product

The tank is solidly made and good looking too. A big plus is that it comes in sections and you don't need your own team of helpers like you do if you buy a poly tank. A competent team assembled the tank quickly. In hindsight I would have bought the 110 000 litre tank as it costs only 20% more for double the capacity.

great product

It was hard to get a commitment for insulation date, which was hard for us due to working away.
I understand weather had a bit to play in this, but could of be organised a bit better.
other than that we are happy with the product.

Great Tank. Finished install better than I expected.

First sight of one of these tanks as at a rural show in Esperance West Australia. Once the advantages of the Heritage tank were explained to me I was sold. Once I had started on my 23 acre block in the Queensland South Western Darling Downs one of the first things I did was order the160,000 litre tank which was duly installed by a very efficient, friendly and expert crew in one day. The crew were exceptional in that they did a great job of leaving now trace apart from a completed tank install. No rubbish, no cigarette buts just a great install. Now have it close to two thirds full and could not be more satisfied with the completed install and the colour (paperbark) I had chosen.

Good product, and competent installation team.Very happy with the storage capacity for our cattle.the tanks look great and blend into the green hill they are installed on.

Tank order

Everything went smothly from point of order to installation. Good quality tank. Just want some rain to fill it now

Shayne01

Shayne01asked

How much for a 365,000 L Poly Tank.

Hannah M
Hannah M

Hi Shayne, Sorry for the late reply, it must have been an oversight on my behalf. Call Melannie at Hertitage tanks on 1800 115 552 and she wil send you a price list. I bought a 132,800 litre corrugated in Pale Eucalyt for $11,700.00. It comes with Ladder, Gutter, outlet and ball valve. It was worth every $ to me and beautiful to look at. Just blends in with my surrounding sceenery. Hannah

Lucy N.Heritage Water Tanks

Thankyou Hannah M for the great response for Shayne. We couldn’t have offered a better reply!

Lekha Wasked

Hello, I have bought an established house with a large garden in the north end of Shepparton. Just wondering whether it is possible to install a water tank now.

Hi Lekka,
You would need to discuss installation dates with your local installer, but usually the time from purchase to install is between 4 to 6 weeks. Please call our free call number if you would like to discuss this further on 1800 115 552. Hope this helps?

Lekha W

Thanks. Do you send someone to the house to check the requirements before the purchase?

Suki K.

Suki K.asked

I just bought a house with a water tank. The valve is quite low...how do I use it. Can I drink tank water direct? Is there a filtration system inside the tank? How do I upkeep it. Does the water get smelly/mouldy if its not used?

Hi Suki,
There are a few questions we might need to ask you in order to be able to answer your questions correctly for your circumstances. If you could please email your contact details through to us, we will contact you to help. Please email info@heritagetanks.com.au or call our free call number 1800 115 552.

Kind regards