Verifiedheritagetanks.com.au

94% · 784 · 5%

Jay M
Jay MWimmera, VIC

Largest storage available

The heritage tank we have had installed is the largest available. It offered exceptional bang for buck. The tanks order, delivery and install was seamless.
The tank was finished in 1 day. Amazing. Show details
Jenny
Jenny

Great Service, love the tank

Ordering the tank was a good experience. The salesman immediately emailed me th information and quotes on the tanks requested. The follow up of the team from deposit to installation was very prompt and professional. Show details
Peter Bradfield
Peter BradfieldDarling Downs, QLD

Good product

As a building contractor I believe the Product is good.
Communication with the installer regarding installation dates was a little lacking.
Otherwise great service. My clients love the corrugated look.
Happy days Show details
Christopher S.
Christopher S.2 posts

Great product that fits in with the design of our house

Heritage tanks offered a quality product at a good price. Communication was great, and the installation was completed professionally and with care. The zincalume finish is both cost effective and matches our roof nicely. Show details
AndrewNorthern Region, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great Job

Excellent quality and expertly installed, thankyou ! ..just waiting now for the rain ! All contact (phone, e mail and mail) from enquiry to installation have been helpful and always followed up when I had some extra questions. Show details
David B
David BWestern District, VIC

Very happy with the result

Excellent product and great service by installers. Had two very large tanks installed and everyone involved was very courteous and helpful to deal with. The installers were efficient and reliable, and offered useful tips for future use. Overall I am very happy with the results. Show details
Graham Clark
Graham Clark
  Fair Incentive

Does the job required of it

The current tank is my second Heritage tank and am very happy with both. The installers did a very good job. I am pleased with the results. I would have preferred a high pressure float valve. Probably need to replace the one provided - disappointing. Show details ·  1
David
David

creightons creek tank

installation was very quick & efficient & all went well & the outlets etc went exactly where i wanted them, tank looks great next to the shed
just need a rain now to fill her up!
thanks david Show details
David H
David HSouth West, WA

Great product

Tank build was on time, efficient, and hassle free. Tank looks good and works well. I can highly recommend Heritage Water Tanks and their installers for their professional and courteous approach. Show details
Dan
DanGippsland, VIC10 posts

Quality Reliable Water Supplies

Heritage Tanks have been good to deal with. An excellent range of tanks in a good ranger of colours from quality material with unique and innovative tank cover harvesting. A well oiled ordering and installation process that worked well with the only downer being that despite asking several times for Heritage to handle the whole process their subcontract installer refused to organise the water he required to complete the installation. Trust the on going care programme is as good as the initial experience Show details
Tristan H
Tristan HSouth West, WA

Great customer service from heritage tanks

Dealing with the heritage tank team in Perth was great . They followed up throughout the process and had no problem when I changed my order half way through proceeding. Also, after shopping around heritage gave the best value for money. I would but from them again. Show details
Courtney W
Courtney W

Great customer sevice, great product

Our Heritage water tank was delivered and installed on time and it is excellent. We have had no problems at all. The customer service especially was exemplary with a simple process and any questions or concerns we had being promptly addressed.

Integrityiseverything
IntegrityiseverythingCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC3 posts
Rockin Scotty
Rockin Scotty

Great Tank and fit for purpose

Found admin and sales very helpful and professional. The two guys who came to install the tank were on time, and had the tank installed in very quick time. I have one gripe, and that is on inspecting the internals of the tank after the installers had left, I noticed several tek screws laying on the bottom of the vinyl liner which hopefully do not cause issues. Apart from that, thanks for a great product

Alan
Alan

Everything that was promised was delivered

Tank was installed exactly as planned and discussed. we had a slight delay due to technical problems with the installers equipment which meant my water carter could not be there on the day. No problem the installer contacted another water carter who was able to help out. Tank itself. Nice clean job.

bob
bob

is very usfull and collecting water freely

will be better if finish is more smooth, overall good tank fitters not the best and not do greater job

tank should be erected and fit complete including blue metal around and minimum water inside as required by manufactures every tank should be fitted with leaf protection

January 6th 2019 Update: very useful water storage

should have bit better fitting service, specification will be better if they more accurate,

information regarding how to prepare pad poor

Luke. M
Luke. M

Excellent service all the way

Excellent communication throughout the process, and a very experienced and helpful installer. Couldn't rate the experience any higher, great product.

Rock’n Rod
Rock’n Rod2 posts

Perfect for what was required

From the first contact to the final follow up by Luke ,administration,sales and installation departments were effeciant enthusiastic and a pleasure to be involved with in the installation of our three great looking tanks.

Roland
Roland

Good work through good people

They did there job fast and good. The weather is of course always an important factor to get your preparations done as soon as possible.

PWAJW
PWAJW

5 Star product and experience

From researching the product, educating me, the negotiations and viewing at an Ag day, purchasing, planning and installing, every step was informative, smooth, professional handled and managed well. I felt confident that I had selected the right company and the right product for the job. I had to postpone installation a few times but with good communications this was not a problem especially when they needed to tweak their date too. Super fast and efficient installation on the day. Very happy customer and would highly recommend.

Howie
Howie

Great tank quick installation

Top quality tank would definitely lookk at buying another tank for larger water supply easy purchase to installation great job

ron
ron

great looking tank

tank at the moment is great everything went to plan only problem I thought they were giving a pump in the deal otherwise at this stage great

Peter
Peter

Good solid product

The tank is solidly made and good looking too. A big plus is that it comes in sections and you don't need your own team of helpers like you do if you buy a poly tank. A competent team assembled the tank quickly. In hindsight I would have bought the 110 000 litre tank as it costs only 20% more for double the capacity.

Brendan
BrendanMurray Region, NSW2 posts

great product

It was hard to get a commitment for insulation date, which was hard for us due to working away.

I understand weather had a bit to play in this, but could of be organised a bit better.

other than that we are happy with the product.

Bill G.
Bill G.Darling Downs, QLD2 posts

Great Tank. Finished install better than I expected

First sight of one of these tanks as at a rural show in Esperance West Australia. Once the advantages of the Heritage tank were explained to me I was sold. Once I had started on my 23 acre block in the Queensland South Western Darling Downs one of the first things I did was order the160,000 litre tank which was duly installed by a very efficient, friendly and expert crew in one day. The crew were exceptional in that they did a great job of leaving now trace apart from a completed tank install. No rubbish, no cigarette buts just a great install. Now have it close to two thirds full and could not be more satisfied with the completed install and the colour (paperbark) I had chosen.

Rob

Good product, and competent installation team.Very happy with the storage capacity for our cattle.the tanks look great and blend into the green hill they are installed on.

Luke
Luke

Tank order

Everything went smothly from point of order to installation. Good quality tank. Just want some rain to fill it now

Lili63
Lili632 posts

Great service, Great product!

Hayden was our initial contact, and from him all things slotted together beautifully. The team worked well to deliver a quality product to our property.

Ray
RaySouth-Eastern Region, NSW7 posts

Excellent, clean job

The tank itself is clean, well constructed and well assembled. It was installed a week or so before the promised date.

Paul Gooch in Goulburn who sold it to me and Nicole at the Heritage NSW state office were both fantastic to deal with. Clear communications, pleasant and pragmatic. No pushy sales crap - just responses to questions.

The installation job was AMAZING. Tradies who clean up after themselves!! They left it spotless. There wasn't a scrap of metal or a spare screw found anywhere, let alone the usual lunch wrappers and tuna tins every other tradie seems to think should be thrown into the bush!

Jo bhardwaj
Jo bhardwaj

Love the new design!!!

I have been running around like mad trying to find Water tanks with good design and ideas to save more water as possible as Tank Water is my family’s only water.

Rob

Case Study for a well run business

All aspects of the supply chain from the initial contact to the the ordering, delivery and installation of our tank( the second from Heritage Tanks) were exemplary.

Personnel in Perth took their time and devised a method of getting the best benefit from this additional tank, Nicole in NSW set up the process for installation which met her timetable to the day and the installers were professional on site.....all in all. basically effortless on my part.

ABandW
ABandW

Heritage 110,000L tank

Quick installation, looks good. Staff are great to deal with. Very happy with the product. Good value for money. Cheers

Richard
Richard5 posts

water storage is essential with global warming

Heritage was very professional to deal with

very punctual with delivery and construction

happy with the result

My only criticism is that I have no experience with what extras I needed and what size inflow and outflow connections I needed but iot all worked out with my set up luckily

Jordy
Jordy

Great service, good products. Sales rep and office staff were lovely to deal with and very accommodating of customers needs.

Mel
MelWestern Australia2 posts

Fantastic Tank

Overall we were happy with the purchase and process. We were made aware of delays due to wind conditions. Heritage was easy to contact with queries. Information regarding the maintenance of the tank would be useful. We would buy a Heritage tank again.

Peter H
Peter H

These tanks look superb......hopefully the performance is as good

I would recommend Heritage to anybody requiring large water storage in remote areas. The whole process was relatively seamless from first contact to completion of the installation.

revilldc
revilldc9 posts

Very good looking tank, expertly installed

We couldn't be happier with the tank. It looks sensational, and the quality and attention to detail is impressive. The local installer Scott Carruthers and his team did a brilliant job installing the tank, and were great to deal with.

Unfortunately the delivery of the tank was not well managed by Heritage, and the 7 day window they had allocated for the install could not be met due to the tank not arriving in time. Despite this being a great inconvenience for me, and adding cost, the team at Heritage dismissed my concerns and showed a lot of disrespect for my time.

I would buy a Heritage tank again, but would be wary of the promised delivery date.

Good job

All good sale advice

Conunication and install all good can't complain at all and I know how too

As I'm a builder

deejay
deejay2 posts

fantastic

great product and great service, would totally recommend this company to anyone looking for a water tank.able to harvedt water off the tank roof too, fantastic!

Paula
PaulaLower Inman Valley, SA6 posts

Can never have too much water !

Thank you for providing an excellent product ! Your staff's advice on which tank would suit us was much appreciated. We researched many types of tanks and decided upon Heritage Tanks for quality of materials used and the liners seemed to be of better quality than others. We love the fact that Heritage Tanks are Australian made and owned. Having the gutter system with gutter guard installed is another valuable way of collecting some extra rain, a great system and very happy we decided to add it on to our tank :-) Your SA installers were professional and efficient. Highly recommend