Herron Vita-Minis Multi-Vitamin and Mineral

Herron Vita-Minis Multi-Vitamin and Mineral (page 2 of 2)

leneyoung

leneyoung

Very good supplement for kids. They contain both vitamines and minerals. If your kids doesn't eat all the healthy food you serve them, they are a great supplement. My kids think they taste great as well, and I am agree - at least the ones with raspberry flavour.
My kids love the taste of these vitamins. well they love the raspberry flavoured ones. They have a lot of supplements that kids need especially if they don't touch all the healthy stuff on the plate. My doctor recommended them for my daughter because of her eating habits.
The orange flavoured "Vitaminis" doesn't taste very naturally and it is not much orange about the taste. Unfortunately it is no iron in them.

Bad

They can only be good for your kids if they will eat them but these taste horrid. Don't waste your money. Buy Pentavit chewables instead they taste great.
I suppose their vitamins so they have to be good for you.
The flavour