Herron Vita-Minis Multi-Vitamin and Mineral

Herron Vita-Minis Multi-Vitamin and Mineral

VICTORIA

VICTORIAsydney

It tastes like vomit

I read the previous reviews and I believe they might have changed the formulation since, because this product tastes like vomit.
My kids are not fussy, and they usually like things in general but they complained about this vitamin to the point of tears, so I tasted one thinking maybe is too sour? But Jeez is DISGUSTING! Seriously! No wonder why they have been crying.

Caused hyperactivity!

I started giving these to my children after a couple of viruses to build immunity. They caused behaviour problems, tantrums, moodiness and hyperactivity. My two year old went completely crazy after having it. Crying hysterically, then laughing like a maniac and running around the room. Also caused sleep issues.No colouring, but raspberry flavoured.

See all Herron Vita-Minis Multi-Vitamin and Mineral reviews

Abigail

Abigailasked

Where can I buy the Herron Multivitamin for kids chewable tablets please

Angela

Angelaasked

Hi
I have noticed that I am unable to get this product.
I have searched high & low for the past 2 weeks.
I normally purchase them from coles or woolworths. Is the product been discontinued.
Please advise if there is anywhere I can purchase them from. My post code is2175.
Angela