Herron Vita-Minis Multi-Vitamin and Mineral

Herron Vita-Minis Multi-Vitamin and Mineral

VICTORIA
VICTORIAsydney

It tastes like vomit

I read the previous reviews and I believe they might have changed the formulation since, because this product tastes like vomit.
My kids are not fussy, and they usually like things in general but they complained about this vitamin to the point of tears, so I tasted one thinking maybe is too sour? But Jeez is DISGUSTING! Seriously! No wonder why they have been crying.

Caused hyperactivity!

I started giving these to my children after a couple of viruses to build immunity. They caused behaviour problems, tantrums, moodiness and hyperactivity. My two year old went completely crazy after having it. Crying hysterically, then laughing like a maniac and running around the room. Also caused sleep issues.No colouring, but raspberry flavoured.

Bad

They can only be good for your kids if they will eat them but these taste horrid. Don't waste your money. Buy Pentavit chewables instead they taste great.
I suppose their vitamins so they have to be good for you.
The flavour

Children's Health Supplements

Find out how Herron Vita-Minis Multi-Vitamin and Mineral compares to other Children's Health Supplements

See all Herron Vita-Minis Multi-Vitamin and Mineral reviews