Herron Vita-Minis Multi-Vitamin and Mineral

Herron Vita-Minis Multi-Vitamin and Mineral

VICTORIA
VICTORIAsydney

It tastes like vomit

I read the previous reviews and I believe they might have changed the formulation since, because this product tastes like vomit.
My kids are not fussy, and they usually like things in general but they complained about this vitamin to the point of tears, so I tasted one thinking maybe is too sour? But Jeez is DISGUSTING! Seriously! No wonder why they have been crying.

Caused hyperactivity!

I started giving these to my children after a couple of viruses to build immunity. They caused behaviour problems, tantrums, moodiness and hyperactivity. My two year old went completely crazy after having it. Crying hysterically, then laughing like a maniac and running around the room. Also caused sleep issues.No colouring, but raspberry flavoured.

avabg
avabgLaunceston, TAS

Good all rounder

Affordable, has the important vitamins and minerals that supplement a diet that is slightly lacking. Packaging is fun, has Iron in it!! There are lots of kids multi bits out there with no Iron in them.

Children's Health Supplements

Find out how Herron Vita-Minis Multi-Vitamin and Mineral compares to other Children's Health Supplements

This is an excellent product that I would recommend to anyone with kids aged between 4-9 yrs of age. It is great to teach kids about vitamins at an early age.
This product is fantastic !!! It has helped my 7 year old son in sports competition by replinishing his energy levels in between training and games. He enjoys the taste and the tablets are a great size for juniors. His younger sister has started on them and she enjoys taking them before her gymnastics class.
Not enough in the container.

blackcat3
blackcat3NSW, 2350

I am so glad I found this product. They are very cheap and contain all necessary vitamins and minerals. They taste fantastic and come in a good size bottle, so it lasts a fair while. I am so happy with the quality and I trust herron products
They are so affordable and easily available at lots of shops. My child thinks they are so delicious!! They are really tasty and help boost the child's nutrition and immune system
A child proof cap would be safer as I have found my child taking them a few time, she loves them so much.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
julina
julina

Suzii
SuziiWA, 6056

I had a little trouble getting my boy to take his multi's, so I figured I'd check the supermarket to see what else was available. These looked like the go, with the rasberry flavour. My 5yo has now been taking these twice a day for the last 12 months. He loves them, and asks for more. I actually have to hide the container. I've ocassionally grab one myself, they are really tasty. They are extremely cheap and available at all the supermarkets. If you're having trouble getting the kids to take their multi's, this will solve the problem, guaranteed.
Absolutely delicous, the kids love them, inexpensive

cvt01
cvt01
ELLABELLA06
ELLABELLA06South East Queensland, QLD

I think this is a great vitamin supplent to give your kids. I find it hard to get my little girl take the liquid supplent that I have bought before and she doesnt like the taste. When I tried this brand It changes everything. Now she's the one who askes for her vitamins and I dont have to run after her and force her to take it all the time.With its great sweet taste and the fact that she's getting the vitamin C she needs is just wonderful specially in winter when colds and flus are rampant she does need something to prevent her from catching it. It is available in most supermarkets and pharmacies at a very affordable price so I highly recommend it to all.
great tasting kids loves

These are a fabulous idea. I buy them because my doctor recommended that I start taking a multi-vitamin, well I have trouble swallowing those large normal multi vitamin tablets. So the chewable ones where my only option. And the mutli vitamin ones come in a nice stawberry flavour and cost around $7.00 per bottle, very very affordable. Whether your looking for an easy to swallow tablet for yourself or a way of tricking your kids into taking their vitamins this is one of the cheapest brands you will find, most other chewable tablets can set you back at $15.00 or more per bottle
Cheap, Tastes Good

Children's Health Supplements

thislittlepig
thislittlepig

A good product that my children love to take. I would definately recommend this product, especially to help make sure that fussy eaters meet their vitamin and mineral requirements. Widely available, and usually a reasonalble price, especially if you buy the large bottle.
These vitamins really do taste great - I sometimes eat them myself when giving them to the children! Fairly good levels of vitamins and minerals when compared to other supermarket supplements. The children love them. Last well and stay fresh un like another brand of vitamins that we tried that became 'moist' very soon after purchasing.
Nothing - the cost is reasonable if you shop around.

mum_to_5
mum_to_5

Definitely worth the small price each month for peace of mind that my child is getting everything he needs to keep healthy.
Leading dietitian from the children's hospital recommened my sickly autistic child be put on these, as they are as good as any others available as far as RDI standards. If my autistic son will take these, any child will, he is extremely fussy about colour, texture etc, but happily chomps these down without a second thought.

theonlyone
theonlyonePerth, WA

I bought these for my 2 year old very fussy eater, worried that she isnt getting the vitamins and minerals required. She instantly likes it and chews on it safely. Infact she wants to have more than one, so i always make sure to hide it somewhere safe where she cant reach to it! If i dont give her one, she actually reminds me, but thinks they are lollies. I recommend this to any parents who have children that are funny eaters, as at least they are getting some extra nutrients.
- 2 year old loves them
- good taste
- smells bit funny afterwoods on her hands (vitamin b)

leneyoung
leneyoung

Very good supplement for kids. They contain both vitamines and minerals. If your kids doesn't eat all the healthy food you serve them, they are a great supplement. My kids think they taste great as well, and I am agree - at least the ones with raspberry flavour.
My kids love the taste of these vitamins. well they love the raspberry flavoured ones. They have a lot of supplements that kids need especially if they don't touch all the healthy stuff on the plate. My doctor recommended them for my daughter because of her eating habits.
The orange flavoured "Vitaminis" doesn't taste very naturally and it is not much orange about the taste. Unfortunately it is no iron in them.

See all Herron Vita-Minis Multi-Vitamin and Mineral reviews