Herron Vita-Minis Multi-Vitamin and Mineral

Herron Vita-Minis Multi-Vitamin and Mineral

ceils

ceils

Good

My kids nag me for their 'lollies' every morning. They also love the green ones too, which are the cold and flu ones.
Kids love them. The taste yummy and I use them as bribery instead of lollies. Pretty cheap when compared to others.
If the kids get their hands on them, they will eat the lot...

tanyajane

tanyajane

Good

I bought these when I could not get the regular prodcut. I have never looked back. My 5 year old loves the taste and I find that the price is gret when compared to others on the market. The packaging is fun and kid friendly although mine can open the child proof cap which means that I have to make sure that they are away. They taste great and the flavour is fun- raspberry- a bit different from the usual orange flavours associated with kids vitamins.
Cheap when compared to others that have the same nutrients. Readily available, taste like a lolly rather than a vitamin.

kellbell

kellbell

Good

Just a really great kid friendly product,My daughter got excited when she knew it was time to take them
Great kid friendly flavours
Not very many in the bottle

Children's Health Supplements

Find out how Herron Vita-Minis Multi-Vitamin and Mineral compares to other Children's Health Supplements

LifeOnMars

LifeOnMarsVIC, 3123

Good

I bought these bc my 2.5 year old boy is a very fussy eater and I was concerned that he wasn't getting enough vitamins and minerals. Unfortunately, he does not like them (but not tablet's fault as he won't even try them), but I just put them in his juice or milk to dissolve and he loves to drink it! (as long as he doesn't know they are in there).

His skin seems brighter to me and he seems to have a bit more energy so yes, I do recommend them, esp if your child eats very little (like mine).
Good range of vitamins and minerals. Good price.

aussiemummy

aussiemummy

Good

I think these are a great stand by for when kids are unwell or ill or off their food for a while. As they tend to do! I like to use them in winter as well for the added vitamin C to boost the immune system. The added minerals are also good for those non meat eaters and a lot of other multi vitamins do not have this benefit. Basically they are great for the money. I will continue buying.
Kids seem to love them. The price is good. Not at all expensive in comparison to others. Trusted brand. Quality ingredients.

jetjunk

jetjunkAU

Good

I started my kids on these because my eldest daughter(8yr) for the past 2 yrs had shown a moody strek that last's about week and this would happen every other month.
So i thought that maybe she could do with some vitamins i take them after all plus it could not hurt them to get into the habit of taking them.

Well after three months on these she doesn't have as bad mood shifts as before .

All my kids enjoy taking it from 4yr to 10yr pleasant taste and a good price especially when your buying for 4 kids.
Improves moods,complexion looks brighter more alert and the price is good 50 for around $8.50
they fly off the shelves so be quick

See all Herron Vita-Minis Multi-Vitamin and Mineral reviews