Herron Vita-Minis Multi-Vitamin and Mineral

Herron Vita-Minis Multi-Vitamin and Mineral

See the Best Children's Health Supplements in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Herron? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Sarah
Sarah

Good but I would use them occasionally

My 2 year old daughter had brittle nails and hair and that's when I found this multivitamin which has biotin in it. Due to the high amount of vitamins(more than 100% of RDI for B vitamins and more), I have been giving this to my daughter once in every 3 days to ensure she doesn't get over dosed. She loves the taste and is always wanting more :). Just like other mums, I found the tablet to be bigger than i would have imagined but my almost 2 year old was fine with the size and now eats this without supervision.

avabg
avabgLaunceston, TAS

Good all rounder

Affordable, has the important vitamins and minerals that supplement a diet that is slightly lacking. Packaging is fun, has Iron in it!! There are lots of kids multi bits out there with no Iron in them.

This is an excellent product that I would recommend to anyone with kids aged between 4-9 yrs of age. It is great to teach kids about vitamins at an early age.
This product is fantastic !!! It has helped my 7 year old son in sports competition by replinishing his energy levels in between training and games. He enjoys the taste and the tablets are a great size for juniors. His younger sister has started on them and she enjoys taking them before her gymnastics class.
Not enough in the container.

Children's Health Supplements

Find out how Herron Vita-Minis Multi-Vitamin and Mineral compares to other Children's Health Supplements

blackcat3
blackcat3NSW, 2350

I am so glad I found this product. They are very cheap and contain all necessary vitamins and minerals. They taste fantastic and come in a good size bottle, so it lasts a fair while. I am so happy with the quality and I trust herron products
They are so affordable and easily available at lots of shops. My child thinks they are so delicious!! They are really tasty and help boost the child's nutrition and immune system
A child proof cap would be safer as I have found my child taking them a few time, she loves them so much.

julina
julina

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
ceils
ceils

Good

My kids nag me for their 'lollies' every morning. They also love the green ones too, which are the cold and flu ones.
Kids love them. The taste yummy and I use them as bribery instead of lollies. Pretty cheap when compared to others.
If the kids get their hands on them, they will eat the lot...

tanyajane
tanyajane

Good

I bought these when I could not get the regular prodcut. I have never looked back. My 5 year old loves the taste and I find that the price is gret when compared to others on the market. The packaging is fun and kid friendly although mine can open the child proof cap which means that I have to make sure that they are away. They taste great and the flavour is fun- raspberry- a bit different from the usual orange flavours associated with kids vitamins.
Cheap when compared to others that have the same nutrients. Readily available, taste like a lolly rather than a vitamin.

Suzii
SuziiWA, 6056

I had a little trouble getting my boy to take his multi's, so I figured I'd check the supermarket to see what else was available. These looked like the go, with the rasberry flavour. My 5yo has now been taking these twice a day for the last 12 months. He loves them, and asks for more. I actually have to hide the container. I've ocassionally grab one myself, they are really tasty. They are extremely cheap and available at all the supermarkets. If you're having trouble getting the kids to take their multi's, this will solve the problem, guaranteed.
Absolutely delicous, the kids love them, inexpensive

cvt01
cvt01
ELLABELLA06
ELLABELLA06South East Queensland, QLD

I think this is a great vitamin supplent to give your kids. I find it hard to get my little girl take the liquid supplent that I have bought before and she doesnt like the taste. When I tried this brand It changes everything. Now she's the one who askes for her vitamins and I dont have to run after her and force her to take it all the time.With its great sweet taste and the fact that she's getting the vitamin C she needs is just wonderful specially in winter when colds and flus are rampant she does need something to prevent her from catching it. It is available in most supermarkets and pharmacies at a very affordable price so I highly recommend it to all.
great tasting kids loves

qestra
qestra

OK

easy for kids and old people to take especially if they hate taking tablets by having to swallow them whole, fairly expensive for the amount of each nutrient that is in them - cheaper to cut an adult vitamin pill in to small pieces or crush with jam
like the taste and so do the kids and my elderly neighbour who finds other vitamin products a bit too hard to swallow
quite a small amount of vitamin B12 so not ideal for vegans, artificial colours and flavours, taste a bit sweet maybe bad for your teeth unless you brush them after taking

These are a fabulous idea. I buy them because my doctor recommended that I start taking a multi-vitamin, well I have trouble swallowing those large normal multi vitamin tablets. So the chewable ones where my only option. And the mutli vitamin ones come in a nice stawberry flavour and cost around $7.00 per bottle, very very affordable. Whether your looking for an easy to swallow tablet for yourself or a way of tricking your kids into taking their vitamins this is one of the cheapest brands you will find, most other chewable tablets can set you back at $15.00 or more per bottle
Cheap, Tastes Good

thislittlepig
thislittlepig

A good product that my children love to take. I would definately recommend this product, especially to help make sure that fussy eaters meet their vitamin and mineral requirements. Widely available, and usually a reasonalble price, especially if you buy the large bottle.
These vitamins really do taste great - I sometimes eat them myself when giving them to the children! Fairly good levels of vitamins and minerals when compared to other supermarket supplements. The children love them. Last well and stay fresh un like another brand of vitamins that we tried that became 'moist' very soon after purchasing.
Nothing - the cost is reasonable if you shop around.

kellbell
kellbell

Good

Just a really great kid friendly product,My daughter got excited when she knew it was time to take them
Great kid friendly flavours
Not very many in the bottle

LifeOnMars
LifeOnMarsVIC, 3123

Good

I bought these bc my 2.5 year old boy is a very fussy eater and I was concerned that he wasn't getting enough vitamins and minerals. Unfortunately, he does not like them (but not tablet's fault as he won't even try them), but I just put them in his juice or milk to dissolve and he loves to drink it! (as long as he doesn't know they are in there).

His skin seems brighter to me and he seems to have a bit more energy so yes, I do recommend them, esp if your child eats very little (like mine).
Good range of vitamins and minerals. Good price.

aussiemummy
aussiemummy

Good

I think these are a great stand by for when kids are unwell or ill or off their food for a while. As they tend to do! I like to use them in winter as well for the added vitamin C to boost the immune system. The added minerals are also good for those non meat eaters and a lot of other multi vitamins do not have this benefit. Basically they are great for the money. I will continue buying.
Kids seem to love them. The price is good. Not at all expensive in comparison to others. Trusted brand. Quality ingredients.