HESTA Super Fund

HESTA Super Fund (page 2)

Verifiedhesta.com.au
4.2

1,231 reviews · Statistics

80% · 980239 · 19%

Strong returns on investment
Low fees and costs
Knowledgeable and warm customer service staff
See the Best Industry Super Funds in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,231 reviews
Hayley M
Hayley MSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Friendly staff, didn’t wait on hold or in a queue and query was resolved quickly

Friendly staff, and were able to help with my query. I also did not have to wait on hold or go into a queue, I was answered straight away and my query was resolved quickly.
Brooke
BrookeNSWSydney, NSW4 posts

Impressed with customer service and ability of first point resolution

Communication is brilliant then contact was easy and issue swiftly resolved with first contact point. Impressive
Tina
TinaVICSouthwest, VIC2 posts

Excellent experience

"Answered my questions completely and very friendly" i was very happy with the explanation help I was given
James C.
James C.NSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Hesta is the Besta

Good service, great website, good returns. Hesta is the Besta
Steve Stefa
Steve StefaVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC8 posts

Shopping around for insurance and I realised I was getting RIPPED for years

Worst performance and customer service. Just try and get your money out of them. Their insurance premiums are 3-4 times other super funds too. Thank heavens I made the switch to a better fund. Good luck to the CEO focussing on Green, ethical, and inclusive policies. MAKE MONEY love, not friends. Bye........
Joan Smith
Joan SmithRosedale3 posts

Satisfaction

Efficient response to my query - satisfied my concern of where my money should be distributed.
Tbar lady
Tbar ladyQLDDarling Downs, QLD5 posts

Outstanding Support

"Was a very positive interaction with the support staff and they were very friendly."
vikki b.
vikki b.

Really happy with hesta

Responsive, web site easy to navigate. Friendly and helpful staff. Good reports about performance.
Daniela M
Daniela MNSWIllawarra, NSW

Vee
VeeQueensland

Jovina Anacona
Jovina AnaconaWAPerth, WA2 posts

Up date my detail

I found the customer service very help I don’t have recomento all my friens
Frank
FrankMelbourne45 posts

Just found out these crooks, DISABLED MY LIFE INSURANCE SECRETLY!

I just switched super provider, During the change I found out I had no life insurance. At some point for some made up reason (profit) they disabled my life insurance.

I have been charged fees, for years WITHOUT THE SERVICE I PAID FOR!!! This is disgusting! if I died my Wife would of been stuffed!

mcd
mcdCharlestown33 posts

If you want to continuously lose your hard earned Super - Choose Hesta

Hesta must be making poor investment choices. I have lost so much money with them. My Super balance is continuously going backwards. If you want to lose all the money that is invested in your Super then Hesta is the fund for you. If, however, you would like to retire with more than $100 in your Super account - Go Elsewhere!
Alison Bussell
Alison BussellVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Can’t recommend Hesta highly enough. Wonderful staff, Excellent product

A Hesta customer of nearly 12 years their interest is excellent and costs are low.
Gary M.
Gary M.2 posts

Rubbish service

Virtually [Content Removed] money from me in the form of insurance I cancelled over 5 k , then I tried to move my balance to my self managed fund and this took, 11 phone calls, 16 messages and near 3 months to complete. The call center is rubbish as is this provider, give it a big miss , absolutely [Content Removed] my money!
Happy customer
Happy customerQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Real people; from start to finish

"Prompts from the automated answering recording were easily understood and her voice sounded genuine"

leonie
leonie

Really helpful assistant

"Very helpful assistant, listened to me and assisted me to navigate some online functions I wasn't aware of ". I felt lot more competent about navigating online services, however the Hesta assistant was more that available to directly assist me with my enquiry.
Angie
Angie

Best Super Organistion

I called Hesta and the Customer Service Representative was very well knowledged and made it easy for me to a get a better understanding of certain features within my Hesta Member Account.
Rae67
Rae67NSWHunter Region, NSW

Best customer service I've had in a very long time

"Great service, the employee went above & beyond to help me."
Happy Customer
Happy Customer

Excellent Servise

Very Impressed with the excellent Servise and Safe investments with high returns
Marie
MarieQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

COMMUNICATION IS KEY

"All my questions were answered precisely and the emails arrived in my inbox on time. All communication was excellent."
joei
joeiVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Unreliable

On 13/9/23 lodged my withdrawal request via Hesta website & 18/9/23 the fund was still in my Hesta account, made several phone calls only promises were given that the fund would be transferred after 2 days. In fact until today 20/9/23 Hesta didn't do anything, still I haven't got my money. Very disappointed with the service
nataliejasmine
nataliejasmine3 posts

Unreasonable delay with compassionate release

Returned form with ID and bank statement 2 weeks ago. Was advised days later (only after calling) that I had to submit it again. Have contacted every single day as I require early release for a life threatening surgery. Nobody in the call centre knows where things are up to and I am still awaiting an update 2 weeks after submitting information. I have now raised a complaint with AFCA
Peter
Peter

I CANNOT RECOMMEND HESTA

I have requested in writing to withdraw all my Superannuation as I am over 65years.....we will process your claim in four days. Still waiting after 14 days and now I get a text for more information. Total B/S , My advise: "CHOOSE FUND THAT DELIVERS ON ITS PROMISES!! Will contact the Ombudsman if anymore delays!! " THEY FORGET IT IS MY MONEY....NOT THEIRS"
Lesley
Lesley

Satisfied Customer

"Great service all round for you clients, good communication keeping client informed & updated"
JJJ
JJJNSWSydney, NSW6 posts

Amanda
AmandaNSWRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great experience

The Hesta Superannuation financial advisor answered my question promptly & professionally & was very helpful.
Marney C.
Marney C.NSWMid North Coast, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Making changes to Income Stream account

"My contact person was understanding regarding my lack of tech savvy, helpful & polite guiding me through process to achieve required outcome"
MJW
MJWQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Caring and Genuine Superfund

"Excellent Customer Service provided and very helpful advice from a genuine caring staff member ."
Jaraya
JarayaNSWHunter Region, NSW

Brilliant!

Answered my enquiry quickly and emailed required paperwork immediately. Very happy with Hesta
Michelle
MichelleNSWHunter Region, NSW

Speak to real people not computers!

Friendly, efficient and very knowledgeable. Totally recommend. You don’t just feel like a number!
Janos V.
Janos V.

A valued resource

The person I interacted with was courteous, personable, and professional in her approach. Thanks.
Sue
SueNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Service with a Smile

Spoke with a lovely very helpful young lady who was polite and provided clear concise information to assist me in making an informed decision.
Jay le Rose
Jay le RoseTASSouth-East, TAS2 posts

Rob S.
Rob S.2 posts

Tomas R.
Tomas R.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Aileen Hatten
Aileen HattenTasmania

“Clear concise information and friendly service"

HESTA Has always been very obliging providing clear and concise information and friendly service. I have been with HESTA for over 30 years
John
John

Something has changed

Have had no trouble accessing lump sum, but have have a lot of of beauracratic excuses for accessing money on several occasions. Time for wife and I to change super funds. Will be doing this in the next few weeks. Looking for average returns with strong customer service, something that doesn't exist with this fund anymore
kez
kezNSWMid North Coast, NSW2 posts

Comdining

I contacted hesta about combining super from another fund that was just taking my money for nothing..rang hesta and straight away the problem sorted ..they are transferring the funds from the other company in to my hesta account with no fuss
Robin Chambers
Robin ChambersVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Poor customer service

As Tom Cruise said " Don't be safe people, be competent." I experienced very poor customer service when transferring my super to another fund. Besides the delays, the call center staff were not very well trained and gave me incorrect key information several times. They also ignored a complaint I made about their lack of service. I'd been with HESTA for 20 years and was fairly happy with the returns, but I will not go back. Customer service is a key factor for me.
My advice. Pick another super. There are better funds around.

Extra Information