Hestia H100

Hestia H100 (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Baby Monitors in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pick of the Bunch

There are way too many baby monitors available to choose from! Options, features, this one does this and that one does that....
I chose the Hestia baby monitor....I found it so easy to use, and impressive where it really counts for me. The screen quality at night is great, it has a multiple camera option and the battery life is more than enough. The audio is also clear and works on voice activation.
It’s not cheap, but after trying 2 other brands and then finally ending up with the Hestia baby monitor, it is definitely the pick of the bunch.
Night Vision

Samil82

Samil82Bribane

My baby monitor

Life is hard enough when your pregnant, then life changes again when the little one comes into the world, and the most simplest things become to hard.
When I was looking for a monitor I needed * easy to use
* a good picture
* long range with no interference.
And did I say easy to use, well the hestia monitor ticks all the boxes I thought I needed and I didn't even think about night vision till I came home with it and started using it.

A great product wish everything was this easy.
Night vision
Would have liked a pack with 2 cameras

HuntsmanWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

simple but effective

Have had the H100 for a month with our newborn and found it is very basic but does all we want.
Picks up sound very well and has great display.
I am so glad we got this as it works really well.

Things I would like to see are a zoom function for the video as it is hard to fix the camera in the right spot.
Also I'd like if the camera had a clamp to fix it onto things with maybe a flexible stand as the camera doesn't rotate enough.
good sound and picture - especially at night.
camera hard to mount and position

Simple n Easy

What can I say, I bought this monitor a month ago and I love it.
Easy to setup, Audio is very clear and the night vision is perfect. I don't need all the features this monitor offers but I just love the clear picture and sound I get every time.
easy setup

Absolutely Excellent Monitor

Absolutely excellent monitor! So much better than just a sound monitor which I previously had with our first child. I can watch my little bub sleeping, check that she isn’t tangled in the bedding or in an awkward position and check that she is definitely asleep (so often it is all quiet and they are actually wide awake).
The range is excellent, worked well throughout our entire house and even outside. We also purchased a second camera so we could place it outside when our 5 year old was in the backyard.
I love that I don’t have to risk walking into the nursery and waking up our baby Jasmine, just a quick glance at the video monitor and I can rest assured all is ok - it is brilliant!
More then one camera

Ver helpful in my opinion

My daughter was looking to buy a baby monitor for her first born child, so I decided I would buy this for her and began looking around in stores.
I found that the Hestia baby camera was the easiest to use and understand compared to other units, and the price and quality were spot on.
The baby monitor was also very easy to set up for someone like me that wants something not to technical. The image on the screen is very clear and the range was impressive.
I can see how useful this product is for young mums and dads, and my daughter loves it! Where were these products 30 years ago when I was a new parent?
easy to set up

Total Peace of Mind

I'm a "stress head", I have been all my life...Heaven help me now as a Mum!
We purchased the Hestia baby monitor & it has really given me great peace of mind, and ensures I don't just lay in bed worrying about baby!
We have been using it for 6 months now & it helps me get my day to day tasks done whilst still keeping an eye on my baby.
It works well on our bassinette & I am sure will do equally well when baby moves into his cot.
The image is so clear and the sound through the VOX function is exceptional.
Happy that we purchased this & would recommend it to all.
Picture quality is very good

Don't be fooled with multiple cameras

Exactly what we wanted!!!

DancheGligorieva

DancheGligorievaAU

Use it everyday and night

We bought this monitor for our oldest son as we swapped his Angelcare unit for a youngest newborn who is now 6 months old.

The picture quality is excellent both during the day and at night. The range is also very good. I normally take it outside with me when I am hanging out the washing. In saying that, it has the worst battery life. We keep it on charge constantly. Also not sure if the VOX setting is working correctly as I have heard our son making noise on occasion and it hasn't turned on.
Video quality is excellent
Expensive, very bad battery life and VOX setting isn't working properly

Perfect for first time parents

Twin mum

Twin mumAU

Ok - for the first 3 months!

We bought this monitor to keep an eye on our newborn twins. From the first night it was clear that the battery would not last the entire night (even on stand-by) without being plugged into the charger. The picture is clear and the infa red lights were no issue at all. Now the charger has stopped working, therefore the monitor is useless as the battery has died. If a new charger could be purchased without having to buy the entire unit again I would definitely do so- but cannot seem to find out if this is possible? Maybe I've just got the lemon of the batch!!
Great picture, clear sound.
Short battery life, faulty charger.

Chukles

Hello twin mum, thank you for your feedback. you can purchase chargers or batteries separately. Please contact 1300 882 944 (chukles customer service number) which are available 7 days a week. We look forward to your call.

Really Clear Image

We needed to buy a baby monitor because our son struggled to sleep on his back due to colic.

I was always paranoid when we put him to bed because the only way he would settle was on his
stomach.

The Hestia baby monitor provided such a clear picture on its screen of our baby at night. I am able
to see every move he makes and it is so reassuring. The audio is also very clear and I liked the fact I
can purchase a second camera to still monitor our 3 year old son from the one unit.

My husband and I found this monitor to be a great little unit.
Clear Image

GregJones

GregJonesMelbourne

Perfect for my needs!

I’m a busy guy, if possible doing two or three things at the same time is ideal. With the Hestia baby monitor I can be upstairs at the back of the house finishing a report late at night. Whilst keeping an eye and ear on little Lucas as he is sleeping at the other end of the house. Because the monitor is portable the same applies during the day. The range is terrific. Literally it gives me freedom to go out to my workshop which is at the back of my house and still be range to keep an eye out on Lucas. It’s great for me, the children and my wife.
"long range, no interference, night and day mode is good quality"

Great baby monitor for Peace of Mind

This monitor has been great!

It has a good size colour screen to see our little bub clearly.
Night and day vision are perfect. Great range between baby and parent unit, it worked anywhere in our two stores house with absolutely no static. Very useful when our baby started sleeping in his own room, we used the monitor throughout the night and the battery life is excellent.

Highly recommend especially if you decide to do sleep training. No second guessing if your baby is stirring or not. We were able to catch up on housework and some TV time without constantly going into the baby’s room to double check and risk waking him up.

We really couldn’t manage without this baby monitor.
Easy to use and clear picture

Better products available for the price

edna123
edna123

I just came back from LA, my sister uses one, okay product
but your getting ripped off on price, its a $100 monitor there under the infant optics brand or something like that, basic monitor, you can buy direct and save

Worth the wait

Sorry for taking so long to write this, even though I purchased this monitor 3 months ago this is my 3rd baby monitor purchase in the last 12 months. So as you can imagine, I had lost all faith in a good baby monitors... till now! I wanted to wait out 3 months of use before I could confidently tell other mothers that they could rest easy with the use of this product. Gone are the days of sleepless anxious nights and hooray to a solid nights sleep!!
Reliability and user friendliness
The sales people in the store under valued the quality of this product, and hence why I am doing this review as i believe they did the product a disservice, even though they were very kind and friendly.

Great Baby Monitor

Before we purchased this baby monitor we read a few reviews from other parents and we are so happy we purchased this brand!

It was really easy to set up and the functions for use are very user friendly.

What we like most about the Hestia baby monitor is the quality of the picture at night, it is extremely clear and we can see every move our little girl makes.

The sales girl at Baby Co also mentioned the option to also add another 3 cameras to this unit as our family grows.

We will be recommending the Hestia baby monitor to any one after great value for money!!!!
No Static

Easy to use

I purchased this baby monitor after shopping around for a while and I am very happy with my decision.
It was so easy to set up and it is just as easy to use.
It has Great picture and sound, and with the infra red the night vision gives me a perfectly clear picture at night which I can't live without.
Besides how easy it is to use it also looks really good and is completely portable.
Great picture and sound