Hey Bud Skincare

Hey Bud Skincare

4.9

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (99)

City girl still needing weekend mask days

I'm very satisfied. Easy to find what i needed. Quick/ Fast delivery and my skin feels amazing. I would recommend

Emma
EmmaHunter Region, NSW

Amazingggggg

Fast shipping, awesome products. Leaves my skin feeling beautiful and glowing. I bought the bundle box and I’ll definitely be buying again!

trinity king
trinity kingSydney, NSW

amazing!!!

i love my hey bud, i bought the clay mask, face oil and moisturiser, i totally recommend to anyone with bad skin. postage came very fast in great condition!

Richelle
RichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!!!

My sister got me this for Christmas and I’ve used it once a week since then and it makes my skin feel amazing afterwards, even my boyfriend enjoys joining in and wearing them when I do it hahaha. Can’t wait to try more of the range but really glad I have this one for now!

Kira Giddey
Kira GiddeyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Smoother than a baby’s bottom

I’ve seen this product on so many different socials media platforms and I finally gave in and decided to try it. I thought, sure it’s probably going to be like every other clay mask, but when I say that mask made me feel like I had the skin of a new born, whew chile..
I saw immediate plumper and hydrated skin and could see it working as the mask dried.
Coupled with the hemp face oil and hemp moisturiser *chef kiss*
Best clay mask on the market hands down

Pamper nights will now be a regular thing

Easy to place order, came in good time and packaged well. Got both the face mask and moisturiser- love them both! Smell lovely and my skin has never felt so soft. Definitely a pamper night convert

Clear smooth skin

Overall shipping was great the products helped my dry textured skin feels very firm and the tightness is great the smell of the product itself is very refreshing and natural

Love this mask!

Super easy to use. Both my teenage son and I use it. Seen a difference after only one use on my son. Leaves the skin feeling so soft

It actually works!

My daughter has been on medication for a couple of years to improve the cystic acne and rid black heads
She has used the mask 3 times in 10 days and already I can see the difference in her skin
I'm so happy and so is she
Will continue with this mask in the foreseeable future and post pics of the progress

SGu
SGuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DO NOT BUY if you have sensitive skin. Caused burning sensation and major redness afterwards.

I have sensitive skin and a lot of the reviews said it helped sensitive skin. It caused a burning sensation Also got caught out with the money-back guarantee. I emailed them my concerns and was told to try it some more. When I went back and said the same thing was happening with my skin, they said sorry out of 30-day timeframe.

Naomi J.
Naomi J.

Dried my skin out!

I bought the hey bud mask after seeing all the hype surrounding it over Instagram. I would say I have pretty sensitive / dry skin. Once I rinsed the mask off my skin, my face was so dry and tight, I had to moisturize immediately. The smell is okay, and easy to apply, but just dried my skin out too much. Wouldn't buy again.

Great products

Tried the Hey Bud face mask and face moisturiser and loving them so far! The mask dries and feels like it's tightening your skin, and the moisteriser is so refreshing and makes my skin feel amazing! I have acne prone skin and struggle to find a good moisteriser, but I love this one!

Mel
MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best mask

I only have used this twice and already I can see changes really loving Hey Bud Skincare thank you best product

Megan
Megan Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing!

The Hey Bud face mask has been a favourite of mine for the past 6 months. I find it really helps with my acne and I was super excited to see them bring out a moisturiser! After just a couple of days of using the moisturiser I can see and feel a difference in my skin. I can’t wait to keep using it and see the results!
Buying online and the customer service has always been great!

Literally the best thing I have bought

By far the best product I have used help my skin so so much absolutely love thank you hey bud ❤️