Hey Bud Skincare

Hey Bud Skincare (page 4 of 10)

4.9

Feeling beautiful with my hey bud mask

I had a very easy and fast online purchase. They shipped to New Zealand & This product has exceeded my expectations ! Highly recommended hey bud, you won’t regret it I promise.

Fliss
FlissMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

LOVEEEE

my boyfriend has sensitive skin around his nose & cheeks, even after just one use his skin is so smooth!! super super happy, the team are super lovely to talk to as well!! x

Katie
KatieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love this face Mask

I have really sensitive skin and this is the only mask that doesn’t make my skin break out, i’ll be definitely buying it again. I would love to see them bring out more products range.

AMAZING

This mask makes your skin feel tighter and softer. Visibly seen a reduction in the appearance of pores and I have never found a product to do this!
The mask is soothing to have on and easily washes off, leaving your face refreshed!

Georgia C.
Georgia C.Southwest, VIC

So impressed!

I've used this product 3 times over this past week and I am already seeing amazing changes in my skin. I've used multiple other clay face masks over the years and haven't seen changes this good in any of them. I also have really sensitive skin which I am in awe that this face mask didn't irritate it in any way. I can guarantee I will be recommending this product to friends and family!

The best face mask ever

This face masks has completely transformed my skin, i had lots of black heads and really big open pores before trying this mask! Now my pores are drastically smaller and this mask pulls all my black heads out weekly!!

Calming and soothing!

This product is so good! I’ve only used the clay mask once and can already see the skin pigmentation becoming more even, as well as leaving my skin so soft! Definitely recommend

My new favourite clay mask!

I’m absolutely obsessed with this hemp clay mask! I’ve been wanting to try it for a while and am so glad I did. It left my skin feeling so smooth and soft – it removed all my dead skin cells and left my skin glowing. Highly recommend!

Hemp all the way ❤

I never write reviews but gave myself a task of writing one if i truly believe in a product. So here i am! Absolutely love this Hemp clay mask. My skin honestly feels so soft aftwards and has a nice glow to it ❤

Aiesha Fadl
Aiesha FadlSydney, NSW

Perfect Face Mask

This is a stunning face mask, smells and feels amazing. Leaving your face feeling refreshed and hydrated!! I will definitely be ordering this again and again, have not found a product I have liked this much.

Fabulous results.Took a while to arrive in Canada due to Covid but it worth the wait. AMAZING RESULTS IN THE FIRST TRY.

Amazing results.This mask has a very nice fragrance and very pure. Everyone loved the glow i got from this mask. Recommended other friends and family. More orders on your way from Canada

So impressed!

Defiantly the best skin product I have ever come across. Left my skin feeling and looking beautiful and I will defiantly be using this more often. I’ve seen it do amazing things for other people so I would defiantly recommend!

My skin feels amazing every single time I use this mask ❤

I wanted a face mask that would leave my skin feeling incredible and this mask does exactly that. Would buy again and would reccomend to anyone. I have sensitive skin and this product doesn't effect it in any way

Natasha
NatashaHobart, TAS

How perfect is this mask!!!

After seeing so many great reviews for this product, and having so many problems finding something that was right for my skin, I bought the HeyBud hemp mask. After using it for the first time I could see the results!! I have very sensitive, combination skin and also suffer from eczema breakouts on my face. But- I had no irritation, no redness (like most other brands) ; instead I was left with baby soft skin and have noticed a dramatic change in my skin! If anyone of looking for something amazing for their skin.... this is it!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Kira Liz
Kira LizSydney, NSW

Love this mask and would definitely buy again!

Really satisfied with this Hey Bud hemp clay face mask and the easy applicator brush. Perfect for someone like me prone to oily skin, redness, hormonal break outs and acne. Love the creamy texture, easy to rinse off and leaves my skin feeling smooth, fresh and no longer irritated.