Hey Bud Skincare

Hey Bud Skincare

See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Hey Bud Skincare

Glamour
GlamourQueensland

Horrible For Sensitive Skin

I really thought I was going to love their masks and I was so excited to try it! So many people claim it has helped their sensitive skin but for me it was like my face was on fire! They have great reviews so you should still probably try it if you have regular skin but be very careful if you have sensitive skin. It hurt a lot!

george M.
george M.

dried up my already dry skin

used their green clay mask and it left my skin dry and irritated. i bought it after reading their good reviews. i can say their service was good but the product didn't work for me which doesn't mean it won't work for others.

SGu
SGuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DO NOT BUY if you have sensitive skin. Caused burning sensation and major redness afterwards.

I have sensitive skin and a lot of the reviews said it helped sensitive skin. It caused a burning sensation Also got caught out with the money-back guarantee. I emailed them my concerns and was told to try it some more. When I went back and said the same thing was happening with my skin, they said sorry out of 30-day timeframe.

Angela
Angelaasked

I was just wondering are Hey Bud skincare products dermatologically tested? Because I’ve seen it advertised so many times on tik tok, and would love to try it, as I am in need of a new skincare routine

Shauna
Shaunaasked

Does the face mask have an expiry date or does it last a long time

Lynne S
Lynne Sasked

Can people with rosacea use your products. I can’t use anything with any type of alcohol/glycol and everything seems to have that in them.

Get an answer from our members and Hey Bud Skincare representatives