Hey Bud Skincare

Hey Bud Skincare

See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Hey Bud Skincare

4.9

george M.
george M.

dried up my already dry skin

used their green clay mask and it left my skin dry and irritated. i bought it after reading their good reviews. i can say their service was good but the product didn't work for me which doesn't mean it won't work for others.

SGu
SGuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DO NOT BUY if you have sensitive skin. Caused burning sensation and major redness afterwards.

I have sensitive skin and a lot of the reviews said it helped sensitive skin. It caused a burning sensation Also got caught out with the money-back guarantee. I emailed them my concerns and was told to try it some more. When I went back and said the same thing was happening with my skin, they said sorry out of 30-day timeframe.

Great products

Tried the Hey Bud face mask and face moisturiser and loving them so far! The mask dries and feels like it's tightening your skin, and the moisteriser is so refreshing and makes my skin feel amazing! I have acne prone skin and struggle to find a good moisteriser, but I love this one!

Beauty Product Brands

Find out how Hey Bud Skincare compares to other Beauty Product Brands

Good!

So easy to apply on and take off.. leaves ur skin so glowy and healthy and doesn’t dry it out which I’m really happy about. In love with this mask:)