Hey Bud Skincare

Hey Bud Skincare

See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Hey Bud Skincare

4.9

Naomi J.
Naomi J.

Dried my skin out!

I bought the hey bud mask after seeing all the hype surrounding it over Instagram. I would say I have pretty sensitive / dry skin. Once I rinsed the mask off my skin, my face was so dry and tight, I had to moisturize immediately. The smell is okay, and easy to apply, but just dried my skin out too much. Wouldn't buy again.

Great products

Tried the Hey Bud face mask and face moisturiser and loving them so far! The mask dries and feels like it's tightening your skin, and the moisteriser is so refreshing and makes my skin feel amazing! I have acne prone skin and struggle to find a good moisteriser, but I love this one!

Good!

So easy to apply on and take off.. leaves ur skin so glowy and healthy and doesn’t dry it out which I’m really happy about. In love with this mask:)

Beauty Product Brands