Hickinbotham

Hickinbotham (page 2 of 14)

Supportive staff for first home owner

I am a first home owner who really was clueless about the process. I felt supported and listened to the whole process from design with Cliff Green to final walk through. Was impressed with the quick but professional build and have had no issues since moving in- except one small issue which was fixed within the day. I wasn't sure what to expect with extra costs, but was happy that it was minor. Was happy with the dashboard updating me with the timeline, plus regular contact from the team who happily answered my questions and provided updates.

Construction End DateJune 2019

jclassicd

jclassicdMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service and highly recommend

We are first home buyer, felt overwhelmed and had no idea about what we are going to expect until we met Ian Zeng at Waterford Northgate Display home. From the moment we met Ian, it was completely obvious he was going to provide us with the best possible service. He spent a lot of time with us to design a custom house plan in accordance with council standards and our budget, so we can achieve what we want. We appreciated his patience and honesty during whole process. He was always happy and helpful by answering any of our questions. His knowledge is incredible and provided us some excellent suggestions that we have never thought before. Thanks heaps to Ian and highly recommend. We can’t wait to see our home.

Brett C

Brett CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Service. Couldn't have had it any better than we did.

So helpful and understanding

As young first home buyers we honestly had no idea what we were doing and little understanding of what the process is.
We were looking through display homes, not even thinking of building yet as we thought it wouldn’t be possible for many years. We went to have a look at the Hickinbotham display at Moana. This is when we met the lovely Drew.
Drew has been nothing but helpful to us, he is kind and explains everything in simple terms for us to understand. We have set a budget and he has helped us stick to it. We really feel like he has taken us under his wing!
Highly recommend, thank you Drew!

Best experience ever

Coming into this i thought it would be the most difficult, challenging and fuzzy experience I would ever do, but it turned out to be the most simple and straight forward. Every detail of information was explained in the best of ways and all the difficult parts done for me. I never thought building my own house would be the easiest thing I’d do.

Construction End DateApril 2020

Jill Tye

Jill TyeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

First class and friendly service

Great pre-construction service

We are almost finished with our pre-construction phase and are extremely happy with the service we have received from Hickinbotham. Both Stephanie and Monique from the client services team have been fantastic with providing updates and moving our build process along in a timely manner. They always answer my calls first time and provide the information required and are more than happy to help with any queries I have or just explaining the process and what are the next requirements.

Our building consultant Cliff Green also went above and beyond for us, drawing up a completely custom plan to suit us.

Hopefully the building stage is as well organised as the pre-construction phase.

Very easy

Monique has gone above and beyond to help us even outside of her job profile. The process has been easy except for delay due to influx during selections. Final cost were close to the estimates.

Build StageMid-Construction
Gary and Bea

Gary and Bea

Continuing Excellent Service

Best.Service.Ever

My partner and I have always been so interested in buying/building our first home but always thought building would be out of the question due to the cost. When we met Drew Westcott at the Moana display village we were so surprised when he was able to give us our dream design on a big block for a price within our range. We are so thrilled to have such a supportive consultant assisting us in our building process. We can’t wait to see how our dream home turns out. Thank you to Drew & Hickinbotham for making a dream come true!

Shalom Abratigue

Shalom AbratigueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service!

We are still in the first stages of building with Hickinbotham. So far they have been very helpful and responsive to us. It's our first home and they are there with us every step of the way which makes us feel confident that we are in good hands - from the building and selection consultants to pre-construction services.

SuLave

SuLaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cheers Cheers!!

My Build said far has been very well managed. This is my first home and I have no real idea what is/was to be involved or expected. The on-going support, back and forth communication from client services (Monique Holton) has been brilliant. Any Questions or uncertainties I raised were answered promptly and clearly. As I stated previously this experience is new to me so big-time Thank you to Hickinbotham for making it a lot less stressful. Cheers Cheers...

Construction End DateOctober 2019

Emily Reynolds

Emily Reynolds Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Pre-construction Consultant!

Excellent communication from our Pre-construction consultant Katina Rennie.
She was so helpful and resolved any issues we had straight away. 100% happy with the service she provided us with can not thank you enough!

Ashlea L.

Ashlea L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Made it easy

A great experience all round, Drew Westcott was so helpful, friendly and carried me through the process. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Everything was explained in great detail leaving me stress free.

Kathy F

Kathy FMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding Customer Service, Advice and Support

As a newbie to building, I initially found the experience overwhelming, until I met Drew Westcott from Hickinbotham. Drew literally stood out from the crowd with his outstanding support and advice. The effort and passion that was put into finding me suitable land and custom designing my dream home to meet my needs and requirements blew me away. The advice and industry knowledge provided made me feel confident to make the decisions I did and I look forward to the next stage of building my home with Hickinbothams. I highly recommend Drew at Hickinbothams, especially for first home buyers.

Construction End DateAugust 2020
Trish

TrishMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy with Hickinbottam. Built to what I wanted, very helpful throughout building stage and very professional. Questions I had where answered promptly even after the keys where handed over and house was built. The build time was quick. Would highly recommend to anyone that is looking to building to go through Hickinbottam. Highly recommend them.

Construction End DateNovember 2017

Lily Gilbey

Lily GilbeyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thank you!!!!

I can not speak highly enough of my consultant Drew Westcott. My build has been managed professionally and Drews expertise defiantly went above and beyond to support and guide me. As a first home buyer I have felt supported with his knowledge and honesty. Drew helped me get exactly what I want within my budget. I could not Thank Drew and Hickinbotham enough. I would 110% recommend to anyone.

Sujitha

SujithaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional service and excellent customer service

Still in the early stages but very happy with Pravin Andrade he’s been honest and very helpful. Overall we found the whole team of Hickinbotham very helpful Would recommend to anyone that’s looking at building to go through Hickinbotham.

Z and Z

Z and ZMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Still in the early stages but very happy with Ian Zeng he’s been very helpful and honest with us. Would recommend to anyone that’s looking at building to go through Hickinbotham.

Lisa

LisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love my new house

All stages of the build were great.
All staff at all stages were very helpful.
Workmanship was at a great standard.
Very pleased with the final result and very comfortable living in my Hickinbotham home. Would recommend Hickinbotham Homes

Construction End DateApril 2018