Hifly HF201

Hifly HF201

See the Best Passenger Tyres in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Hifly? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling

Horrible tyre! Steer clear you'll regret you got them!

Bought these tyres a week ago. Been back to the tyre shop 3 times within a week. 1 flat on rear left tyre after driving 7km home, took it back. 2 days go by rear right goes flat. Took the car back again. All 4 tyres replaced with same hifly's. 3 days go by another 3 flats. Both rears and 1 front within 50km of driving. Don't buy them, they're garbage, not worth risking your families life to save $100. Stick to the well known brands.

Purchased in January 2020 for $78.00.

Don't recommend at all.

Treads wore out before 20,000km!
Easily gets punctured.
Poor value for money. You can spend 25% more money and get a tyre that lasts 35,000km+.
Only good thing is it's not noisy.

Purchased for $50.00.

Terrible Tires....had A Blowout After 15000 Km Terrible

Tires blew out on the highway all 4 tires are terrible, bought them brand new they are retreaded. Owner of tire shop doesnt want to take responsibility, tires are terrible do not buy. The repairs are costing me 2000 usd now.

Purchased in August 2018 for $500.00.

george
georgeSydney, NSW

cheap & nasty made from recycled rubber

bought 4 tyres they were recommended by the tyre dealer they were cheap at $100.00 each the worst tyres i have ever fitted to a car. after 5,000 kms one tyre developed a slow leak i changed the valve & it made no difference it got to the stage where i was putting air every day. a week later one back tyre started losing air took both tyres off & found the inside wall of the tyre was cracked, sprayed it soap & water looking for any leaks it bubbled in 3 different places indicating 3 separate leaks still plenty of tread left on the tyres. tyre dealer me they are made from recycled rubber & the rubber develops cracks over time & the walls collapse.

Purchased in November 2018.

Poor quality - dont buy this brand

We bought four brand new tyres for our car, it had done less than 7000 km and there bubbles in the tyre. Went to the supplier, he said he can't do anything about it, we could buy another to replace it. Waste of our money. We are seniors and don't do any rough driving. Very disappointed.

Cartoyota corolla
PhreddCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Exceptional value for price

I purchased a set of four Hiflys from Tyrepower in Bendigo for our Nissan Elgrande about eight months ago and we're very happy with their performance. Relatively quiet on coarse chip bitumen, wonderful on the smooth stuff, and they handle better than I would have expected in the wet weather. No hint of slide or skid and the Elgrande is a large 8 seater people mover of around two tonnes. .I'll be requiring replacement tyres on my VW Touareg shortly and will have no hesitation in fitting Hiflys.

CarNissan Elgrand

Didn't last very long

A disappointing result with these tires used on the front on chip seal roads in New Zealand.
Only achieved 40,000 kms within 5 years on a Toyota Corolla 2006 model.
I understand that New Zealand's chip deal is harsh on any brand of tires.
I did however found them reasonably quiet while driving on our roads.
The tires cost me $NZ300 for two tires installed in 2013.

CarToyota Corolla sedan 2006
jerryChuan
jerryChuanMelbourne

What a garbage!

I bought my 08 Camry half year ago, and it was fitted with these tyres. Then my nightmare came, on the dry road, it is so noisy. Sometimes I need to shout in order to let passengers in back hear me clearly on the highway. The grip is just OK to drive and brake. However, when it comes to rainy days, disaster appears, no grip, very slipping or even sliding. One day I was driving my friend to the airport, it was a windy and rainy day. Oh god, it is the worst experience I have ever had in a car. Less than two weeks after I bought the car, I changed them into Bridgestone Potenza RE003 right away. Everything has changed significantly! Never, never buy these tyres. Don’t waste your money on crap!

Car2008 Toyota Camry

Phil HDarling Downs, QLD

Great value for the price

Just racked up 15000 km mostly hi speed highway driving high temperatures,some dirt and some wet weather. On a kuga titanium AWD, replaced the continentals that were at the end of their life. Dubious at the start and fully understand I may not get the same km. All the negatives posted I can honestly say I've not experienced. I estimate I'll get another 30,000 km from them and if so I'll be very happy and put them on again.

CarFord kuga titanium 19" AWD
Phil H

Now on 22,000 km. Absolutely no issues whatsoever. I now adhere to wheel alignments and maintain correct pressure. I'm determined to get 40,000 from these tyres. My guess is I will.

Mini Mullo
Mini MulloAU

Dangerous in the wet

These tyres are the cheap end of the scale, dangerously slippery in the wet even at slow speeds on roundabouts and moving out from a corner or stationary. We have had numerous slide outs during wet weather and above 80km with windows up they r noticeably noisy. Im looking for new tyres.

CarSsanyong Satvic
Rob
RobBrisbane

FANTASTIC TYRES

I'm a mechanic with 30+ years experience. Trust me, you won't get a better tyre for your money in the cheaper range of brands available. I put them on my Corolla and gave them a workout in the wet and dry and am more than happy. I now have them on my daughters car and can relax knowing they are safe and predictable. The poor reviews of this tyre are most likely due to things like worn suspension, shock absorbers, incorrect tyre pressure or not driving to the road and weather conditions. I will be definitely getting these tyres again.

CarCorolla and Camry
Kathy
KathyShoalhaven

Grip road well

Car2013 Honda Accord
Ckerr
CkerrWallan

Great tyres.

Got these in April and they are great! I could feel the difference in how my vehicle handled immediately. Smooth ride with these on and I seem to be getting better mileage which is always a bonus. Happy with the service and the after-service care from the service provider as well.

CarVW Multivan
Dave
DaveAdelaide

Hifly tyres on a Mazda MX5.

The tyres are not durable. They developed waves across the thread. This after only no more than 15000k. The grip was ok. They wore down in the middle of the tyre despite using 29psi , the recommended pressure. Also they became very noisy. I am really not happy. The tyre dealer I bought them from no longer stocks the brand. They have worked out the brand is below expectations.

CarMazda MX5 NC.

Grandma
Grandma

new tyres

Havent had them long; but they grip the road really well & its made an amazing difference to the ride of the car- it almost feels as good as havibg new shockies! Very reasonably priced compared to other tyres as well; & they do look quite nice as well! Very satisfied.

Carmagna TP

Read more reviews - page 2

Howard M.
Howard M.asked

Is there a warranty policy? I bought two tyres new and both have failed in less than 7000ks. They are very weak

Allison D
Allison Dasked

Is hifly good for Nissan Xtrail?

Phredd

G'day Allison. Yes, I'd imagine that the Hifly would be a good choice for the X-Trail, although after doing lots of research, I've found the Zeta Azura to be quieter on the road and an excellent all-round tyre. We have both,the Hifly, which is on our Nissan Elgrand, and the Zeta on the VW Touareg and I rather favour the Zeta, although both will do a good job. The Zeta is designed for SUVs and 4 x 4s so they would suit your car. I have no affiliation with either brand, I'm just a consumer.

James
James

I don't see any reason for not putting these tyres on your Nissan X-Trail, remembering these are budget prices and good value for wet & dry driving

Mir Raihan Siddique
Mir Raihan Siddiqueasked

i want to know 185/70 R14 price?

daftendirekt
daftendirekt

Hi,

Sorry I am unsure as the tyres were fitted to my vehicle when I purchased it, but I had searched at the time of making this review and the price was approximately $80 without fitting.

It would be well worth your while spending $30-$40 more a tyre and getting a decent tyre fitted, such as a Bridgestone or Toyo tyre. I DO NOT recommend you purchase these tyres purely based upon price, they offer minimal grip and wear out very quickly.