Hifly HF201

Hifly HF201 Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Howard M.

Howard M.asked

Is there a warranty policy? I bought two tyres new and both have failed in less than 7000ks. They are very weak

Allison D

Allison Dasked

Is hifly good for Nissan Xtrail?

Phredd
Phredd

G'day Allison. Yes, I'd imagine that the Hifly would be a good choice for the X-Trail, although after doing lots of research, I've found the Zeta Azura to be quieter on the road and an excellent all-round tyre. We have both,the Hifly, which is on our Nissan Elgrand, and the Zeta on the VW Touareg and I rather favour the Zeta, although both will do a good job. The Zeta is designed for SUVs and 4 x 4s so they would suit your car. I have no affiliation with either brand, I'm just a consumer.

James
James

I don't see any reason for not putting these tyres on your Nissan X-Trail, remembering these are budget prices and good value for wet & dry driving

Mir Raihan Siddique

Mir Raihan Siddiqueasked

i want to know 185/70 R14 price?

Hi,

Sorry I am unsure as the tyres were fitted to my vehicle when I purchased it, but I had searched at the time of making this review and the price was approximately $80 without fitting.

It would be well worth your while spending $30-$40 more a tyre and getting a decent tyre fitted, such as a Bridgestone or Toyo tyre. I DO NOT recommend you purchase these tyres purely based upon price, they offer minimal grip and wear out very quickly.

sinden

sindenasked

How is it compare yokohama?

world_traveller
world_traveller

worse. much noisier, less grip ( especially in the wet), front end of my car (KB Laser) felt like it was "floating at highway speeds 100km+".
Although they are cheaper, they wear out fairly quickly, ie 30,000kms is all you could expect.

daftendirekt

Don't even bother purchasing these tyres sinden. I would compare their performance on all accounts to retreads.

I would recommend that you purchase, for your own piece of mind, a well known brand of tyre like the Yokohama's you suggest.