Hifly HF201

Hifly HF201 (page 3 of 3)

2.4

• Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling

You get what you pay for.

Very poor grip on wet roads, even when driving slow around corners the car will loose grip (both under steer and over steer). In the dry they're okay but still cannot take corners very fast as you will most likely spin out.

They do last a fair while however as they've been on the car for around 2 years?
Inexpensive, lasts a fair while.
Poor quality, unsafe.

daftendirektCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Cheap mediocre tyres

Cressida
Cressida

Absolute [censored word removed] tyre put 4brand new on and 1has steel belt hanging out all round the inside not even 10000ks never again

world_travellerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent for a budget tyre.

Robert.C
Robert.C
Passenger Tyres

Find out how Hifly HF201 compares to other Passenger Tyres

Howard M.

Howard M.asked

Is there a warranty policy? I bought two tyres new and both have failed in less than 7000ks. They are very weak

Allison D

Allison Dasked

Is hifly good for Nissan Xtrail?

Phredd
Phredd

G'day Allison. Yes, I'd imagine that the Hifly would be a good choice for the X-Trail, although after doing lots of research, I've found the Zeta Azura to be quieter on the road and an excellent all-round tyre. We have both,the Hifly, which is on our Nissan Elgrand, and the Zeta on the VW Touareg and I rather favour the Zeta, although both will do a good job. The Zeta is designed for SUVs and 4 x 4s so they would suit your car. I have no affiliation with either brand, I'm just a consumer.

James
James

I don't see any reason for not putting these tyres on your Nissan X-Trail, remembering these are budget prices and good value for wet & dry driving

Mir Raihan Siddique

Mir Raihan Siddiqueasked

i want to know 185/70 R14 price?

Hi,

Sorry I am unsure as the tyres were fitted to my vehicle when I purchased it, but I had searched at the time of making this review and the price was approximately $80 without fitting.

It would be well worth your while spending $30-$40 more a tyre and getting a decent tyre fitted, such as a Bridgestone or Toyo tyre. I DO NOT recommend you purchase these tyres purely based upon price, they offer minimal grip and wear out very quickly.