Highpower Cleaners and Removers

Highpower Cleaners and Removers

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

Thank you so much for your excellent service

I just got my whole bond back. Thanks very much for Excellent job & great communication. Reliable prompt communication helped me when I was under lots of pressure of moving house

Job Satisfaction
Mandy

MandyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I would highly recommend them, great job!

I was recommended highpower cleaners and removers by my friend for my end of lease clean, as they offer bond back guarantee. The staff was very polite, easy to deal with, efficient and did a fantastic job. I got my bond back with no issues. I also ended up adding some extra items when the team arrived, but they did not bump up the price and did the job in the price that I was quoted. Very pleased with there professionalism and service. Will definitely hire again.

Job Satisfaction

Dilbar R.

Dilbar R.asked

Do you guys remove rubbish from the site?

High Power Cleaners and Removers
Mani B.High Power Cleaners and Removers

Hi Dilbar, yes we do remove rubbish as well. Please visit our website for more details.

Regards
HCAR

Dilbar R.

Dilbar R.asked

Does this company offer a Bond Back Guarantee

High Power Cleaners and Removers
Mani B.High Power Cleaners and Removers

Hi Dilbar, thanks a lot for your query. Yes we do offer a bond back guarantee on every End of Lease cleaning that is performed by our team members. Please let us know if we can be of any help.
Regards
HCAR

Get an answer from our members and High Power Cleaners and Removers representatives