3.8

69% · 4821 · 30%

JohnMelbourne3 posts

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

If you like getting shouted at by the owner and cleaners,like getting messed about and like cleaners refusing to turn up when they already are 1.5 hours late ,then give the company a call.

If instead you prefer good customer service and a

Professional company to deal will , you best keep searching.

JohnMelbourne

Great service as usual

My previous cleaners are no longer doing the work, so I went back to High power cleaning and they sent Lisa to me. She is so personable, likeable and does a great job of cleaning. She was very particular about the work and also asked questions if she was not sure of what exactly I wanted her to do. I have used Highpowercleaning for many years now and always find their cleaners to be excellent

Paep
Paep2 posts

worst customer service

Got yelled at when I requested the promised second cleaning. It was honestly to receive such bad customer service in Australia like this.

Nipue
NipueVic

Efficient JOB

Helen did a fine quality job and we would not hesitate to recommend them. Perhaps a little dearer than others but don't mind paying for work properly carried out. Arrived on time and worked diligently.

Kishor
KishorMelbourne

Excellent service and cleaning!

They stay true to their bond back guarantee. They were excellent with the cleaning job and did a very good job. Very responsive and available till 12Am to talk or fix issues. They are ready to go back the 2nd time but that wasn't needed as the 1st time itself they did a very good job. We were very happy with the service and recommended them to our friends as well.

Geoge
GeogeMelbourne

Perfect Job

I used Tony for carpet cleaning on a long term rental we had lived in. From the first phone call until the end of the project, Tony did an excellent job and exceeded our expectations. His polite and friendly manner coupled with great expertise, made him a real pleasure to deal with. The end job on this tricky job was exceptional. Highly recommend

Jaci
Jaci

Lovely service

On time, lovely workers. They missed a few tiny details but overall quick and good service. Well priced compared to other companies and we're avalible to clean on short notice.

JohnSydney

Friendly and great service

This was the best carpet cleaning experience I have ever had! I nearly got all my carpets replaced because every carpet cleaning company has not really removed the stains on my carpet. Highpowercleaning did a spectacular job – new carpet looks brand new!!! Abdy, the guy who came and cleaned, was super professional and friendly. Many thanks Abdy :)

Liv
Liv2 posts

End of lease clean

We hired High Power Cleaning for an end of lease clean - had some issues in the beginning, which have now been resolved with an apology and compensation from the manager of the business. Good pricing for the services included in the end of lease clean and they were able to come at the times I requested.

Hatch
Hatch

Extensive service

These guys went the extra mile to ensure the service they provided was outstanding. After an initial misunderstanding they kept in contact to ensure we were 100% satisfied. I would more than recommend!

Steve
Steve

Good Crew

A hard working crew led by Rita on the day. They did an excellent end of lease clean on our 3 bedroom house and our bond was fully refunded.

Well done

Luke
LukeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

good job

I engaged High Power cleaning for an end of lease clean. I was happy with their attentiveness and overall job.

I would use them again for my next end of lease clean.

Peter
PeterMelbourne

Highly recommend

Recently booked a service for carpet and tile I was worried in the beginning for the very dirty stains on the carpet but must say the job done by High Power Cleaning technician came out absolutely fantastic. Even the tile grout were in very bad condition, thought I might need to regrout that. After the cleaning tile were looking good My house is in better cleaning status than before. Thank you sunil and kirti for your excellent service.

Olivia
Olivia

End of lease clean

Was really happy with high power cleaning - used them for an end of lease clean and we received all our bond back. Also got their assistance with cleaning the house we were moving in to. Bathrooms, kitchen, cupboards all cleaned out and they spent close to 6 hours on the job - very much going above and beyond in terms of attention to detail. Arrived on time, polite and clear communication the day before. Thanks

Ann B
Ann B

Absolutely fantastic

John, who came to clean our double storey house, was absolutely wonderful. Very professional and the cleaning job he did was fantastic. The clean was a rental vacate and we had no trouble at all getting the bond back.

Anita
Anita

Impressive work

I was very pleased with the service provided by High Power Cleaning. Every room was clean and sparkling, every cupboard cleaned, and the kitchen and bathrooms pristine. I was happy to hand my house over to the new purchaser knowing it was so well presented.

House Cleaning Services

Find out how High Power Cleaning compares to other House Cleaning Services

Jordan
Jordan

Outclass work

More than expected service done by the agency, they have well trained ans experienced cleaners who keep their eye on detailings, done marvellous job evey nook and corner. Thumbs up

Arsi
Arsi

Super

I really liked your services, it was an awesome experience to have u guys, u really did a great job and satisfied indeed. I'll recommend your services to my neighbors and my other family members and friends.

SimoneL
SimoneL

Cleaners are thorough & service polite

HPC helped me do an end of lease clean at short notice. Augustine was very helpful in setting up the time and ensuring the cleaners contacted me the night before. The clean was thorough and the cleaners were polite and happy to help me do our balcony which was an additional cost. I was happy to pay this as the balcony was not part of the initial quote. Service was done politely and I received an invoice to hand to my real estate ready for their property inspection. I recommend HPC as a good business to deal with. Thank you for helping me get my bond back.

Sam
Samthomastown

Exellent

We had clean our house by Hpc and got our 100% bond back as they gauranteed. Cleaners came in the time.

Really appreciate for carpet and walls cleaning.

Thanks Alot

#Highly Recommended

Vicky
Vicky

Exellent

Today i get clean my house with carpet steam clean. Cleaning was super so much less stressful, and i am 100% confident of getting all my bond back.

Couldnt be anymore impressed.

Highly recommended.

Thanks #Highpowercleaning

Williamstown Denise
Williamstown DeniseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Way above Expectations!

High Power Cleaning met and exceeded my expectations for a cleaner....on time; pleasant, polite and did a fantastic job. I made the arrangements on line almost a month earlier and was so pleased that everything went as planned. Would highly recommend them....and I got my entire bond back!

Robin
Robin

Xellent

It was A very quick and professional cleaning service. Would recommend to everyone. Cleaners were very good and arrived on time.

And main thing is my bond i got back it complete.

vera
veraVic

So happy

High power cleaning is one of the most friendliest companies I have ever come across.

The man came out within 5 hours, and removed some terrible stains on my carpet that have been there for a while from our dog, who is always running in and out of the house with muddy feet. Yesterday he came in from rolling around in the garden and was covered in dirt. My daughter was having a couple of friends over tomorrow, after soccer practice. I couldn't let my daughters friend's parents see what a mess our little dog had made. High power cleaning were a big help and I got 3 rooms cleaned for $, that was including the original room.

Thank you High power cleaning.

zahid ali
zahid aliAU

fantastic service

i spent 4 years in thomastown, my kids made the condition of a home really bad, even i could not have a dream to get my bond back,eventualy i hired services of high power cleaning services. they cleaners did excellent job , i got my full bond back , really appreciated . Augastine and his team is really great. highly recommend 5 star

Ryan
RyanMelbourne

Ok

Initial disagreement. Held true to their guarantee and returned the cost of the contract. There is a lot to be said about leaving your customers happy at the end of a relationship.

High Power Cleaning   DM

Thank you for your review Our mission is to make our client happy and have value with what they use their cash to buy from us and that is exactly what we do..

House Cleaning Services

Find out how High Power Cleaning compares to other House Cleaning Services

Disappointed
DisappointedMelbourne

Appalling Customer Service

They were more interested in getting paid than rectifying issues. Have never been treated so badly as a customer, after the tirade over the phone while trying to talk to the manager. Will not be recommending their services to anyone.

High Power Cleaning   DM

Hi we are disappointed to hear this and would love the opportunity to look into the details of your booking further. Can you please email this feedback to highpowercleaning@yahoo.com.au

David Smith
David SmithPerth, WA2 posts

Great Phone Service

Spoke to the staff at High Power Cleaning and the customer service is fantastic. Great work and really good service. Thank you. Would recommend this business to others in Melbourne. When we called we got a response straight away and a really good price for the job we had to do.

nimbleJ
nimbleJclarinda

Exceptional Cleaning Service

Good service, and excellent communication. The cleaning was great and we were never left wondering, "what happens next?". The money ($310) i had spent was truly worth every penny. Got my bond back straight away after an inspection was carried out by the agent.

Really easy to use and would definitely recommend High power cleaning to family and friends.

NimbleJ