Highline Lending

Highline Lending

See the Best Personal Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Highline Lending

S. Di Ruocco
S. Di RuoccoSydney, NSW

Highline Lending. The perfect solution.

Highly recommend, great team!

Customer services was great. They communicated with us every step of the way. They were quick to solve any potential issues before they became an issue. I was very satisfied with their service and the rate I received my loan.

Birute S.
Birute S.

Best lender in town

We highly recommend Trae to our clients in our real estate office. And not without the reason! He always finds the best product and a quick solution.
And just recently I had an experience to be on the other side of the deal. Trae was a person to go to! His knowledge of the products and problem solution was incredible. Thinking outside the box and quick to react. Would definitely not hesitate to recommend Trae to anyone looking for the best deal!

10/10 Mortgage Brokers.

I have had such a great experience getting my loan approved for my first home with Trae and the Highline Lending team.

I am from Melbourne and was referred to Highline Lending via word of mouth. Trae and his team did everything they could to make my experience super cruisey.

I was quiet anxious in getting this process started as I thought it would be complicated and frustrating.. but boy was I wrong! I’m here to specifically tell all you first home buyers across AUSTRALIA, that Highline lending makes it super duper easy and such a pleasant experience!!

Thanks Trae & Team!
10/10 service.

Application Process

Best Mortgage Brokers around!

Highline lending went above and beyond to get my deal across the line! After dealing with 4 banks and 3 other brokers over 2 years Trae was the only one who persisted until he got me the approval. The team is very professional, helpful and responsive to all requests.

Their knowledge of the industry and storing relationships with providers is very evident when dealing with the team.

I could not recommend the services of Highline Lending more!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Cathey
CatheySydney, NSW

Best service ever!

Dealing with Highline Lending has been an absolute delight. Trae Chamma is a wonderful mortgage broker who made me feel comfortable and taken care of. He sorted and settled a loan for me during the Christmas period whilst being prompt and efficient and responding to all my queries. He was always accessible by phone and email whenever I needed him and always went the extra mile to help me and also explain and understand everything correctly.

Best mortgage broker!! Cannot recommend enough.

Melissa B.
Melissa B.Hunter Region, NSW

Highline Lending - Mortgage Broker

Trae provides an excellent service, his knowledge of finance and commitment to identifying our goals enabled us to arrange pre-approvals which, coupled with a fantastic mortgage rate, put us in a great position to purchase our investment property in a very competitive market.

Trae is based 2 hours away from our location. To say the whole process was easy would be an understatement. His commitment, dedication and communication was excellent and the online forms made it easy to attach and provide all documentation required without delays.

Trae you provided an outstanding service throughout the whole process and we sincerely thank you. 5 Stars – we could not recommend you enough.

Dany
Dany Sydney, NSW

Best Service I've ever received, very patient and friendly!

instantly answered his calls, very patient, respectful and polite straight to the point ,very direct and honest answered every phone call and replied to every message , stress free experience great attitude

Professionalism at its finest

Cannot express enough how great my experience was with the team at Highline Lending. Trae himself worked tirelessly to achieve the best result possible, whist always thinking ahead to achieve our goals. For any first time buyers like myself, i’d highly recommend Trae and the team!

Find out how Highline Lending compares to other Personal Loans

The best broker Trae Chamma I have dealt with. Thank you.

Excellent customer service. Trae Chamma was completely committed to get the deal done. So effiecient and reliable. Quite satisfied with the rate received. No extra cost was expected. Thank you.

Amber Ballard
Amber BallardMid North Coast, NSW

Amazing !

Trae has been amazing through our refinancing ! His service has been outstanding, ensuring that we got the best possible deal for our family and he did. We can not thank Trae enough for savings that he has made possible for us.

Sophie Moloney
Sophie MoloneySydney, NSW

The best broker I have used to date.

Trae went above and beyond, working all hours to help me remortgage my three investment properties. I honestly believe without him I may not have gotten as good a rate as what I received. He gave me great advice and I hope to use him again in the very near future for more property loans. Thank you, Trae!

Service like no other.!

Trae was completely committed to getting the deal done. Although we experienced setbacks during the valuation process, Trae made us feel like nothing was an issue and he remained in contact with all parties on a regular basis until it was resolved. There was no unexpected costs and the service was second to none. Thanks again Trae.

Allan Salameh
Allan SalamehSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect work easy and done thanks Trae

Trae was great easy to deal with and got the job done no issue
Went above and beyond my expectations no matter how difficult the situation was.

Would recommend Highline Lending to anyone needing a loan

Once again thank you Trae :)

Application Process

Samantha Sarkis
Samantha SarkisSydney, NSW

Thank you Trae & Highline for making purchasing our first home a smooth and easy process. Efficient, honesty and provided great guidance through our loan & the property market. Highly recommended Highline!