Highline Lending

Highline Lending

See the Best Personal Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Highline Lending

Kara C.
Kara C.Northern Territory

Above and beyond service.

I would highly recommend highline lending to anyone with more complex investment structures or to those looking to grow their portfolios. We were extremely happy and will certainly be using highline leaning again in the future.

Highly recommended!

If you want to quickly get a home loan without wasting time with financial institutions, the professional and enthusiastic services from Trae at Highline Lending is what you need! He knows the lenders that will work for your situation. If issues arise with the process, they’ll help you through and provide alternative solutions.

He also explains everything very well and patiently answered all our questions, so we wouldn’t hesitate to refer anyone to Highline Lending!

• Incentivised Review No
  • Loan used forInvestment Property

We asked, Trae listened, and Trae delivered.

Trae and his team are fully experience subject matter experts in their respective fields. Highline Lending recently assisted our young family in securing a home loan and refinancing. He also provided us with options and structure we didn’t even think about, this shows that he cares and wanted the best results for us. I highly recommend Trae and his team for any type of financial assistance. We asked, he listened, and he delivered.

Ahmad Beydoun
Ahmad BeydounSydney, NSW

Fanstatic!!

I've worked alongside Trae on many transactions with a number my clients over the last few years and I am glad to have had the opportunity to get a feel for how he works having just had my personal mortgage across the line. Trae's knowledge, enthusiasm and willingness to get things done is impeccable and the overall experience dealing with him has been second to none. We've dealt with many brokers previously and can say that his understanding of the industry is amongst the best. I cannot recommend him and his team more and I look forward to continuing working with him.

Amid
AmidVictoria

the knowledgeable and energetic finance team

Very Professional and Prompt in communications, Trae was always there where we needed him fo explain the process.
No extra cost (actually no cost at all)
Overall experience with Highline was very good.

• Application Process

Best Broker around!

Trae and his team are amazing. He has helped me out on several loans for my clients as well as my own personal home loans. 2 other brokers advised that they couldn’t borrow the amount I was wanted to secure a property, then spoke with Trae and he made it happen! l Would highly recommend him and his team and will continue to use them.

• Incentivised Review No
Bernie and Shaz
Bernie and ShazNew South Wales, 2287

Satisfied with service

Trae helped us to refinance our home loans. We found him Efficient and transparent and helped us make our choice without being pushy. I highly recommend them. Great work guys

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
How does a Christmas loan work, and should I get one?

Christmas time can be merry, jolly... and just plain expensive. A Christmas loan may be tempting, but there's nothing festive about debt you can't pay off. Here are some things to know before reaching out to lenders.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
how-does-a-christmas-loan-work-and-should-i-get-one
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020

Excellent service

Trae was on hand with a very personal approach. Showing flexibility at the start whilst we worked out our strategy through to a strong commitment to meeting deadlines to ensure we secured the property within the required timeframe.

Maisam R.
Maisam R.Sydney, NSW

Best broker in Sydney (Trae )

Trae and the team at highline lending , from start of the process till you actually purchase your property , they really care about you getting the best outcome for you , and Trae himself is the best broker in Sydney I would say , the way he communicate and always there for you even for smallest issues , they are there , and they make the whole process look very easy , I would highly recommend them , give them a call for any future loans , they won’t disappoint

Maisam

Find out how Highline Lending compares to other Personal Loans

Highly recommended!!!! The best of the best!

I couldn’t recommend Highline Lending enough. Trae has gone completely above and beyond in assisting my husband and I in purchasing our first home. His prompt responses, knowledge and determination to get us the best deal put us at ease during this difficult time in lockdown when we were faced with many setbacks before reaching out to Highline lending! I can’t thank Trae enough!

Rick Pignetti
Rick Pignetti Sydney, NSW

The master of broking

The most knowledgable person i know! Trae's customer experience was a fine balance of fantastic product knowledge, understanding of our concerns and a level of patience that is hard to find, We hasd no hidden costs associated with our transaction and everything was perfect

Maryam
MaryamSydney, NSW

Best mortgage broker!!

Trae is literally the best, most efficient and transparent broker my husband and I have ever dealt with. He was always on top of everything, always updating us with progress and explained the process very clearly. For us, communication is key and Trae exceeded our expectations, always having our best interests at heart. I 100% recommend Highline Lending to anyone wanting a mortgage broker!!

Pedro A.
Pedro A.Sydney, NSW

Great Team

Trae and Highline lending team are prompt and professional.
I highly recommend their service.
Trae went above and beyond getting my loan approved for my first home
The best Mortgage Broker in Sydney!!

Yasmine K
Yasmine KSydney, NSW

Highline Lending - Excellent Results

Previously to being introduced to Highline Lending, I'd wasted months with an incompetent broker only to tell me I was unable to get a loan. Within only a few days, Trae provided ample avenues available in order to not only be approved a loan, but also one that best fit me financially. Trae has a wealth of knowledge to do with all things related to finances & more. He has been my go to for anything I do not understand about the financial sphere & I can say with certainty that Trae will try with all his might to give you the best possible solution to your financial situation.

S. Di Ruocco
S. Di RuoccoSydney, NSW

Highline Lending. The perfect solution.