Highline Lending

Highline Lending

Cathey

CatheySydney, NSW

Best service ever!

Dealing with Highline Lending has been an absolute delight. Trae Chamma is a wonderful mortgage broker who made me feel comfortable and taken care of. He sorted and settled a loan for me during the Christmas period whilst being prompt and efficient and responding to all my queries. He was always accessible by phone and email whenever I needed him and always went the extra mile to help me and also explain and understand everything correctly.

Best mortgage broker!! Cannot recommend enough.

Melissa B.

Melissa B.Hunter Region, NSW

Highline Lending - Mortgage Broker

Trae provides an excellent service, his knowledge of finance and commitment to identifying our goals enabled us to arrange pre-approvals which, coupled with a fantastic mortgage rate, put us in a great position to purchase our investment property in a very competitive market.

Trae is based 2 hours away from our location. To say the whole process was easy would be an understatement. His commitment, dedication and communication was excellent and the online forms made it easy to attach and provide all documentation required without delays.

Trae you provided an outstanding service throughout the whole process and we sincerely thank you. 5 Stars – we could not recommend you enough.

Online Tools
Dany

Dany Sydney, NSW

Best Service I've ever received, very patient and friendly!

instantly answered his calls, very patient, respectful and polite straight to the point ,very direct and honest answered every phone call and replied to every message , stress free experience great attitude

Car Loans

Find out how Highline Lending compares to other Car Loans

Professionalism at its finest

Cannot express enough how great my experience was with the team at Highline Lending. Trae himself worked tirelessly to achieve the best result possible, whist always thinking ahead to achieve our goals. For any first time buyers like myself, i’d highly recommend Trae and the team!

Online Tools
Loan used forFirst Home

The best broker Trae Chamma I have dealt with. Thank you.

Excellent customer service. Trae Chamma was completely committed to get the deal done. So effiecient and reliable. Quite satisfied with the rate received. No extra cost was expected. Thank you.

Amber Ballard

Amber BallardMid North Coast, NSW

Amazing !

Trae has been amazing through our refinancing ! His service has been outstanding, ensuring that we got the best possible deal for our family and he did. We can not thank Trae enough for savings that he has made possible for us.

Loan used forRefinancing
Sophie Moloney

Sophie MoloneySydney, NSW

The best broker I have used to date.

Trae went above and beyond, working all hours to help me remortgage my three investment properties. I honestly believe without him I may not have gotten as good a rate as what I received. He gave me great advice and I hope to use him again in the very near future for more property loans. Thank you, Trae!

Car Model2016-2018 Mercedes-Benz SLC-Class

Service like no other.!

Trae was completely committed to getting the deal done. Although we experienced setbacks during the valuation process, Trae made us feel like nothing was an issue and he remained in contact with all parties on a regular basis until it was resolved. There was no unexpected costs and the service was second to none. Thanks again Trae.

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Loan used forRenovation
Allan Salameh

Allan SalamehSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect work easy and done thanks Trae

Trae was great easy to deal with and got the job done no issue
Went above and beyond my expectations no matter how difficult the situation was.

Would recommend Highline Lending to anyone needing a loan

Once again thank you Trae :)

Car Loans

Find out how Highline Lending compares to other Car Loans

Samantha Sarkis

Samantha SarkisSydney, NSW

Thank you Trae & Highline for making purchasing our first home a smooth and easy process. Efficient, honesty and provided great guidance through our loan & the property market. Highly recommended Highline!

Loan used forFirst Home

Fantastic and effortless service

The knowledge, the experience, the patience, the energy, the unbelievable skill set that Trae brought to us was incredible. We are extremely grateful and appreciative of the service and dedication provided to us by Trae and look forward to his continued support and expertise in the future.

Cliff B.

Cliff B.Hunter Region, NSW

Kept in constant communication with us and made the experience seamless. Did all the hard work and running around, a pleasure to deal with. I have recommended Trae to all my friends.

Jason Sarkis

Jason SarkisSydney, NSW

Best in the business

Highline Lending provided me with the best possible outcome on my car loan. Great finance rate and excellent fast service. If you want peace of mind contact the team at highline Lending.