Highway Tyres

Highway Tyres

See the Best Tyre Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Highway Tyres? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.4
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (5)
Steve H
Steve HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very poor after care service

Purchased Kenda Koyote light truck tyres from the Kilsyth store , about 1000Klms later tyre exploded . Went back to the store . The guy behind the counter looked at what i had left , he said bad luck need to see everything of the tyre ( bit hard when the rest went down the bank , where i almost went as well ) , want to purchase another. I said no and never going back to Highway tyres again . I would definitely not recommend Highway tyres & the Kenda brand tyre to anyone

AVPT
AVPTGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highway tyres Mordialloc steer clear! Unless you want your property damaged

Broke my key and lied said it was already broken and refused to fix it. They’re rude and obnoxious. Beware if anything goes wrong they will lie and say it was already damaged.

Their response is a typical response from dimwits who lack any accountability. Calling those who question them trolls or questioning the authenticity of the review. I’m not a troll I’m a consumer who is honest about the service that is provided and my experience.

Other Tyre Shops

Excellent service & value for money

Highway Tyres Mitcham were recommended to me and I’m so glad they were. From removing a screw in my tyre on the spot 4 months ago to fitting 4 new tyres today at a very reasonable price I’m a very happy customer. The cheapest quote by far, excellent service with maximum 24 hour turn around to order tyres & short wait time while they were fitted. I won’t be buying tyres from anyone else! Thanks Jason & Team!

Helping a lady in distress

Thanks so much to the guys at Kilsyth for helping me when I had a flat tyre in Canterbury Road. I was very stressed and the first factory I pulled into was theirs.
They went out of their way to help me which I really appreciated.
I will be back to see them next week to get new tyres and wheel alignment even though they are not close to where I live.
What service thanks again!
Joy

Tyre Shops

Find out how Highway Tyres compares to other Tyre Shops

Marie
MarieSouthwest, VIC

Great service and price

I was recommended to check out Highway Tyres I have now been going here for 3 years and would not think of going elsewhere Their service is second to none and I am always made feel welcome and nothing is too much trouble