Highway Tyres

Highway Tyres

See the Best Tyre Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Highway Tyres? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.4
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (3)

Excellent service & value for money

Highway Tyres Mitcham were recommended to me and I’m so glad they were. From removing a screw in my tyre on the spot 4 months ago to fitting 4 new tyres today at a very reasonable price I’m a very happy customer. The cheapest quote by far, excellent service with maximum 24 hour turn around to order tyres & short wait time while they were fitted. I won’t be buying tyres from anyone else! Thanks Jason & Team!

Helping a lady in distress

Thanks so much to the guys at Kilsyth for helping me when I had a flat tyre in Canterbury Road. I was very stressed and the first factory I pulled into was theirs.
They went out of their way to help me which I really appreciated.
I will be back to see them next week to get new tyres and wheel alignment even though they are not close to where I live.
What service thanks again!
Joy

Marie
MarieSouthwest, VIC

Great service and price

I was recommended to check out Highway Tyres I have now been going here for 3 years and would not think of going elsewhere Their service is second to none and I am always made feel welcome and nothing is too much trouble