Highway Tyres

Highway Tyres

See the Best Tyre Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Highway Tyres? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1

Excellent service & value for money

Highway Tyres Mitcham were recommended to me and I’m so glad they were. From removing a screw in my tyre on the spot 4 months ago to fitting 4 new tyres today at a very reasonable price I’m a very happy customer. The cheapest quote by far, excellent service with maximum 24 hour turn around to order tyres & short wait time while they were fitted. I won’t be buying tyres from anyone else! Thanks Jason & Team!

Helping a lady in distress

Thanks so much to the guys at Kilsyth for helping me when I had a flat tyre in Canterbury Road. I was very stressed and the first factory I pulled into was theirs.
They went out of their way to help me which I really appreciated.
I will be back to see them next week to get new tyres and wheel alignment even though they are not close to where I live.
What service thanks again!
Joy

Other Tyre Shops

Marie
MarieSouthwest, VIC

Great service and price

I was recommended to check out Highway Tyres I have now been going here for 3 years and would not think of going elsewhere Their service is second to none and I am always made feel welcome and nothing is too much trouble

For Tyres and Car Sevices you wont go past this place !

Tyre Shops

Find out how Highway Tyres compares to other Tyre Shops

Wanderer
WandererMelbourne

Great service great prices

The service was great, prices we very affordable and wasn’t waiting long when they changed tyres can highly recommend .

Peter Sung
Peter SungDandenong South

New Tyres and Rotors installed... fast, friendly, and a fair price!

I dealt with both Daniel and Mitch at the Moorabbin store, both were exceptional on service, very friendly and helpful. (Usually this kind of service comes with an excessive price tag! ) They have a decent setup there in the waiting area, so you can help yourself to free coffee / WIFI and work from your laptop while waiting. I really needed some stuff done urgently for my BMW before i sold it, and they helped do it very quickly for me! Well done guys, I'll be back for more tyres soon. :)

Ian L
Ian LMelbourne

Highway Tyres Kilsyth Vic

Good old fashioned service. Happy helpful sales staff, informative advice, car ready on time, great job, great price. I really can't fault my experience at Highway Tyres Kilsyth.