Hill's Science Diet VetEssentials Feline Adult

Hill's Science Diet VetEssentials Feline Adult

See the Best Cat Foods in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great choice

We have been really happy with this food. We have two cats, one a fussy ragdoll and both love it. We haven't had any problems at all, both cats adjusted very well and quickly to it with no stomach upsets. It does seem to be a great option for overall health and our vet has assured us that it will assist in preventing teeth issues.

fairynuff

fairynuffIllawarra, NSW

Essentially bad

I purchased this product on recommendation from my local vet, to assist with my cat's dental care. I have a 6yo part persian female cat who has had Hill's Science food, but another formula (T/D). Not once, but on each of the x3 occassions she was fed this biscuit it caused her to experience diarrhea. Not helpful on a fluffy persian at all. I would not recommend this product to any cat owner based on this experience and will most certainly let my local vet know too. Back to Royal Canin Denatl for us

Caused diarrhea