Hillmark Cerapol

Hillmark Cerapol

See the Best Oven & Cooktop Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sanach

SanachGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best product to clean your creamic stoves

Purchased this cleaner from bunnings for my ceramic cooktop. Tried couple of other products for cleaning my cooktop, but nothing comes closer to this. Along with the creamic razor blade, even the hardest stains are removed from the cooktop.

Purchased in August 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $9.00.

lee

leeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

Tube blocked, when cleared product runs out like water. Can not get product to combine so it is a cream. Have used this product when in cream form and it was good.

Purchased in November 2018 at Woolworths.

KayeSydney, NSW

Excellent product

Used the sample pack on cooktop for first time. Works so well. Cooktop was not looking good. It now looks brand new. Definitely recommend product for ceramic cooktop.

Maritz

MaritzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just bought this having read a positive review

Ok so I was on product review researching oven cleaners and this little gem popped up. Someone recommended good for shower screens and tiles. OMG soooo right!! Not only did it leave my glass cooktop sparkling, the shower door has come up a treat. Now I live in an area where there is a lime in the water (I have a water softener). The shower screen did have lime residue and hard to get off using other products. Cerapol has done an amazing job! I highly recommend this product

Gill

GillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic product with multi uses

Yes it cleans the ceramic oven top beautifully but even better it cleans caked on scum marks from shower glass really easily and quickly. Ten out of ten Cerapol !

pwo128

pwo128NT, 820

Amazing cooktop cleaner

We purchased this product when we moved into our current leased house which is fitted with a Tisira induction cooktop.
When we first moved in the cooktop had marks on it that I thought might have been permanent. But a very small application of Cerapol and a wipe with a Chux quickly removed the gunk and had the cooktop looking beautiful.
I now use Cerapol regularly to keep the cooktop looking good and there's no doubt it makes cleaning much easier.
A highly recommended product.

Chris

Chris

Great product this Cerapol

I have been using Cerapol for a long time now, so I feel I can review the product accurately. I am very impressed with Cetapol, it will clean a cooktop even if it has been neglected for some time. My cooktop was 12 years old and still looked like the first day it was installed. Used correctly you will always get a great result. Wipe the top first with a damp cloth to remove and dampen the cooktop. Use a safety razor to remove stubborn hard or burned on food etc. Once that is done a paper towel and Cerapol will do the rest.

Ally B

Ally BPokolbin

It works!

I use on my miele ceramic cooktop and works really well, i still need a little elbow grease but the product does much of the work. I usually spread it around with a damp non scratch sponge, let is sit for a minute then work it in a little on the scourer side, then wipe off and polish with a clean tea towel or paper towel, great streak free finish. Does what is says. Would be interested to try the sealer also to see if it improves the slight scratching, wear tear on surface of glass.

Imprezive!

Imprezive!Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Omg! This is amazing!

J9

J9Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

AS A BONUS FANTASTIC FOR SHOWER GLASS

It worked.

Awesome at cleaning shower glass!!

This product is the first thing I've ever used that has worked on water marks and soap scum so effectively in my shower. You'll need elbow grease though it comes off so quickly. Trucking amazing!

lgordon9

lgordon9VIC, 3196

It actually works

Bought a new gas cook top, and the ceramic burner caps started to get splash stains from cooking.The stain appeared baked in to the surface and no household cleaners would budge it. I called the manufacturer to complain. They suggested using Hillmark Cerapol. I found this product readily available at the supermarket. Followed exactly as per instructions, and stains gone. Well almost. What an amazing product and it leaves a protective coating to resist hard to remove further staining. Highly recommend the steel cleaner for stainless steel, made by same company.

Extra_G

Extra_GPerth

Highly Recommended

I bought it for my ceramic induction cooktop and was amazed. The first time I used it the cook top was a year old and I had only cleaned it with a blade scrapper and a metho water mix. It took a bit of elbow grease the first time but since then regular cleaning is quick and easy. I also used it on my 15 year old shower screen which had white calcium scum on it and it was incredible. I tried everything in the cleaning isle previously to clean the shower glass with no success. Thanks Hillmark.

sandra

sandraMt Larcom

This product is the best i have ever used on my stove top.

Your product is excellent . I have found another use for your product which I am going to share with fellow Facebook's tomorrow. I used your product to remove soap scum from my glass shower screen and it worked brilliantly

THE ACCOUNTANT

THE ACCOUNTANTAU

Best cleaning product available

Cerapol cleans glass cooktops, stainless steel pots & pans, and kitchen sinks. It dissolves burnt gunk stuck to your pots and pans and can give your old kitchen sink a face lift making it look new again. Remember to wash thoroughly with detergent after using it on sinks, pots and pans.
Best cleaning product I have used in years.
Cerapol is excellent, but Ceraseal is absolutely worthless on the glass cooktop.

Natasha

NatashaAdelaide

Outstanding Product

I purchased my glass stove top 2 weeks ago and it became covered in white spots that could not be shifted. I found Cerapol reviews online quite positive and found the product at a reasonable price at my local hardware store. 4 drops and a minute later my stove top was new again! No elbow grease required. Iv never bought a cleaning product that did exactly what it said it would do...until now!
HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!!
Australian Made & Owned and worked effortlessly when nothing else would.

yavis

yavisQLD, 4030

Good

Aussiemum58

Aussiemum58AU

Unbelievable result

My new glass cooktop was only days old when I left a pot of cheese sauce for only a moment and it burnt on my lovely new cooktop. I was devastated and used the scraper and soapy water but it looked liked it was damaged forever. I even tried vinegar and bicarb but it didn't work. One quck use of the Cerapol has left it shining just like new. I also purchased the Cerapol sealer but I haven't used that yet.
Worked like magic

mxmar0

mxmar0Queensland, 4163

Good

A good reliable product that is gentle on ceramic cooktops. I have had my ceramic cooktop for a year now and have always used this product to clean the top. The cook top is still in great condition without any scratches.
This product enables me to easily and throughly clean the cook top surface without scratching. You only need a small amount and after you have wiped the cook top with a damp paper towel you simply put a drop or two onto the cooktop and wipe with the paper towel. In instances where there is something spilled I use a ceramic cooktop scraper with the product and then finish it off with the paper towel. I use a clean damp paper towel to fully remove the product and finish with a dry paper towel to buff.
Nothing really