Hills Flooring

Hills Flooring

See the Best Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Hills Flooring? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.5
  • Job Satisfaction

Would Recommend

My friend who bought flooring from them last year recommended them to me. Wanted to remove the carpet and replace it with Laminate. The guys at the store had good knowledge of the product and helped me choose the product. They gave us free carpet removal and underlay which helped me save the overall cost. I am happy with their service and I’d keep recommending them.

Rupal M.
Rupal M.Sydney, NSW

Great workmanship. Very happy with the result

We were very happy with the service. Martin and Rez were very friendly and helped us through the selection of the materials. Mark and his team did a very clean job and we are very happy with the end result. Good workmanship.

Job Satisfaction

Can’t be happier then this!

I went to many timber shops in castle hill but lucky I purchased my floors from Martin At Hills Flooring it was done provisionally from A-Z. Thanks Hills Flooring Team, Keep the Great Job Up!!!

• +7Thumbnail
Shaunak
ShaunakSydney, NSW

Job done well

Update: I had a few communication issues during the job, but they were promptly resolved by Martin soon after.

The job itself was very well done by Mark. Great worker and excellent to deal with.

I recommend speaking with Martin directly if you have trouble dealing with some of the other staff.

Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Find out how Hills Flooring compares to other Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Toney
ToneySydney, NSW

The Flooring Experts!

Peter
PeterSydney

Enjoyable Experience

We recently visited Hills Flooring, after a number of other Flooring Shops we found the staff at Hills Flooring to be very helpful and were most happy to go through the different types of timber flooring. The salesperson explained in detail the process of laying timber flooring.
Excellent service, thanks Rez.

Great work hills flooring

We have recently used hills flooring and can’t speak more highly of the experience.The work involved putting down a floating laminate floor in a 2 storey house and attached granny flat.Tim at hills flooring made the process stress free from start to finish.The price quoted was the same as the completed price and the workmanship is superb and I therefore highly recommend them

Adam
AdamSydney

Great experience !

Roheen and Martin at Hills Flooring installed approximately 100 SQM of Australian Spotted Gum timber flooring for us at the back end of 2017. We were not disappointed in the quality of the product, nor the installation from one of their fitters; Joseph. We had a few unrelated challenges along the way due to another part of our renovation and Roheen (who was my primary contact) was supportive and flexible to our needs. We also purchased a Brazilian Cow Skin rug from Hills Flooring, which looks awesome and is of a high quality !

We are very happy with the overall service and experience from Hills Flooring !

Ammanuel
AmmanuelSydney

Almost one year after my purchase and I could not be happier

We bought Wonderwood Bluckbutt Laminate from Martin and his crew almost 1 year ago and we could not be happier. Not only the installation and the support was amazing but the wood is top notch quality and you can tell it with the time. Definitely recommended.

Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies