Hills Orbit

Hills Orbit

Maggie3029

Maggie3029Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst ironing board I have ever had

Flimsy, moves around on tiled floors, not enough padding. Again I bought from Bunnings and it was sealed in plastic. If I'd been able to see it open I would never have bought it. Complained to Hills who said they'd get back to me. They never did.

brenny

brennyAU

Disappointing from Hills

Bought this ironing board from Bunnings. In the store it was wrapped with strong plastic so difficult to test its strength. At home I have found the fabric on top of the board to be rough. The clothes I am ironing do not move smoothly over the board, in fact they stick. The orbit part where you can sit your iron and hang hangers from is fabulous, but the rest is very disappointing.
The orbital iron holder is great.
The mesh is weak, the fabric and the padding are all low quality.

Ironing surface terrible

I researched ironing boards as the last one i had was not great. Having won a design award i was looking forward to this one. The design features such as rotating iron holder and cord weight are good but the whole thing is let down by substandard wire mesh. When i run the iron over something the mesh pops and buckles making ironing an annoying experience. The board comes with very little padding so i had to add old ironing board pads to try to lessen the buckling to no avail. Very disappointed!
extra features are great - cord weight , rotating iron holder
sub standard mesh pops and buckles while ironing

shanexu3
shanexu3

I seen this ironing board in Bunnings and was about to buy one. I then read your review on my mobile. The sub standard mesh is a deal breaker for me. Thank you for your review.

Ironing Boards

Find out how Hills Orbit compares to other Ironing Boards

good quality ironing board

Its hard to find to find good quality ironing board these days. I did a lot of research on the subject and looked into this ironing board. I bought it from bunnings and it is awesome. Its has a big surface area so if u do a lot of ironing u would appreciate the extra big area. it has hanger holders and it's own water container. Its got a cord holder with a weight so the cord remains out of the way. I love how u can pull the iron holder out and move it in any direction. It is very light weight but very sturdy. Hills have thought of everything. I love this ironing board!!
very light but very sturdy. good quality

armingate

Why if it so good did you give it only one star?

I was doing it on my mobile its meant to be 5 stars