Hill's Science Diet Adult Hairball Control

Hill's Science Diet Adult Hairball Control

5tacka

5tackaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love this brand!!

I love this brand, yes it costs a bit more but it actually works, I find my cats number 2's don't drink the place out when they have Hills cat food, when they have other brands you can certainly notice the difference.
My cat enjoys it and doesn't seem to upset her tummy like other brands as well. I like that it has all the nutrients she needs in just the dry food.

Purchased in January 2020 for $45.00.

Maria

MariaSydney

good product

This is a really good product and my lill one has been using it for quite some time. I switched to another product in between but was v quick in switching back to this one. Her stool is very dry with this one and there is v lill smell. Would highly recommend this.

Mummytotwo

MummytotwoBrisbane, Queensland

My Ragdoll x Persian x Maincoon loves this food.

My kitty has just recently started on this hairball dry food under my vets advice as she was always vomiting up hairballs from her having such a long coat. She has taken to this food well with minimal hairballs now. She loves the taste, and it doesn't make her toilet smell either when she goes.

Inal

InalNSW, 2263

Hairball control. Palatable long term dietary solution for indoor long hair cats.