Hilton Plumbing

Hilton Plumbing (page 4 of 7)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Graham

Graham

Plumbing repairs to toilet

Excellent work and very responsive. I contacted the office this morning - the earliest the repairs were going to be done was the next day - however the office re-contacted me when a window opened and instead was completed just a few hours later. Brendon rang me 20 minutes before arrival - he was professional and told me what he intended to do and where problems could occur. He encountered an issue - trying to get the cistern seal to fully close and eventually sorted out the problem.

Great fast service

LMH

LMH

Efficient friendly service

Excellent customer service and great work completed To a high standard. Staff were friendly and helpful, arrived on time and tidied up when finished

Prompt service Excellent service

Bryan explained what needed to be done and completed the job as promised in a very professional manner Highly recommended

Quick service

Arrived promptly, they were very knowledgeable and professional. All drains were clogged with grease and the boys cleared all the problems.

RKS

RKSPerth

Great service and reasonable price.

I've used Hilton Electrical a couple of times, and am really happy with their service. They arrived when promised and provided a fixed price for the work. I'd happily recommend them.

Terrible service.

1. Under quotes significantly.
2. Created more problems than solutions which required further work.
3. Does not respond to after service concerns.

Grant

GrantPerth

Hot water system replacement

We got a call to say that the plumber could arrive early and he was there to the minute. He was efficient, quick and obviously took pride in what he was doing. Very happy with him and Hilton Plumbings service. We will definitely be using them again.

Great work - super quick tap seal fix

Bryan was punctual and efficient in replacing taps that had been leaking all night. Very professional and made things really easy for me. Would definitely recommend to anyone needing any plumbing work.

Friendly helpful service.

Bryan was on time and informative with the diagnosis. Very agreeable to have around the house. Will book again for next requirement.

October 1st 2018 Update: Excellent work, awesome service

First time using Hilton and I am very impressed. Excellent customer service, fantastic work ethic and superb quality materials. Thank you for a first class job guys. Bryan is a fantastic plumber.

Tara
Tara

Bryan installed a new hot water heater at a good price and did a good job and was very happy with the outcome would highly recommend

Sally C

Sally CPerth

Happy Customer

My old, failing hot water system was replaced within 24 hours! Professional and friendly staff who aim to please. Colin, Brian and Ashleigh were an absolute pleasure to deal with! I would definitely recommend Hilton Plumbing, Gas & Electrical to family and friends.

December 6th 2018 Update: Happy Customer

Zach was punctual, friendly and courteous. He completed required electrical repairs and a number of lighting installations efficiently and professionally. As a result, I would not hesitate in using Hilton Plumbing and Electrical again when the need arises.

Good work.

The guy, forgot his name , who attended was excellent in all regards. Polite, helpful , and tried his best although in the end he couldn’t affect a repair and neede to replace the unit

Bryan from Hilton Plumbing

Bryan was great! He unblocked our toilet unblocked so quickly and was such a pleasure to meet!
Will definitely call upon Hilton Plumbing again!

Find water leak and repair.

Found leak very quickly and repaired it. Good work. Turned up on time. The only plumbers I have had out who discovered the source of the leak and how we can repair it. Cannot recommend them enough.

Didn’t bother turning up:

I went to trouble of booking an appointment well in advance with a [name removed] who took my detail and set a time between 9.30 and 10.30am. I heard nothing no phone call about running late nothing- I called ranted and cancelled. If they can’t be bothered neither can I.

Find out how Hilton Plumbing compares to other Plumbers

Bryan was fantastic and had the blocked drains sorted in no time! Very happy with the service and would certainly recommend.

Excellent Service

Nothing worse than a blocked toilet arrhh, rang Hilton Plumbing and spoke straight away to a friendly voice, explained issue and they organised a suitable time to come out (the same day!)
Ryan the plumber came out on time and was friendly and very knowledgeable about the job in question. Quoted me the rates as he needed to use specialist equipment (camera snake). Sorted the problem promptly and gave me some advice on why it happened to help reduce the chances of it happening again. Very happy with the service from Ryan and Hilton Plumbing as a whole and would not hesitate to recommend their services to family and friends. Thank you very much to the team at Hilton plumbing!

Prompt efficient service

Great experience with Hilton Plumbing.
Had a plumbing problem with our new investment property. 1 phone call and was able to get prompt, efficient and friendly service.
Would recommend.

Rhian

RhianMosman Park

On time

Ben at Hilton plumbing was fantastic, he arrived on time and ready to fix the leak (unlike the other plumber that came to give me a quote, left me leaking and then had the nerve to text me over a week later to see if he was still required) and did so in a very professional manner and even helped me out with my issue with the Water Corporation.

Genuine Service

Thank you to the team who assisted with our recent gas hot water system replacement. Ashleigh and Brendan in the office, and Brian and Ben on site, all demonstrated a genuine effort to help and provide a solution for our needs. We are grateful for their friendly service.