Hilton Plumbing

Hilton Plumbing (page 7 of 7)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Gza

GzaPerth

Efficient, honest and tidy plumbers

Arrived on time. Provided a quick , knowledgable and tidy service. Gave me an accurate description of what my problem was and the costs prior to proceeding. Very happy with the company.

Jim is a miracle plumber!

Jim fixed my taps that have not worked for 7 years, it's a miracle! Very prompt and great service. Thanks HP

Pete

PeteFremantle WA

Friendly professional service.

Arrived early and carried out repairs efficiently and explained the work that had been done. Neat and tidy, thank you Hilton plumbing.

Plumbers

Find out how Hilton Plumbing compares to other Plumbers

John

JohnHuntingdale

Professional service

Great service and great workmanship. What more do you want or need from a plumber? Friendly attitude and easy going manner, compliment the work aspects. Thank you

On time and professional

I had a blocked kitchen drain and contacted Hilton Plumbing. It was not a same day service but on time as promised. The technician was very professional and right on the problem and fixed it with no delay. A bit pricey though but very happy with the outcome.

Dazrox

DazroxPerth, WA

Very expensive for basic work done.

Was charged initially $500 just to inspect and test pipes for leak. Had to protest excessive charge to get it reduce to $400. Still very expensive for basically just inspecting and testing for leak. I thought the bad days of tradie rip off in WA were over. Not recommended at all.

Very Efficient, excellent service thank you!!

Hilton Plumbing helped me out in a very difficult time. Saved my sanity.. you don't realise how much you appreciate hot water until you don't have it! Thank you very much!!

mark

markAU

Terrible service

Called out for a toilet drainage block, he fixed it using mop stick in less than a minute & changed washer for a sink
charged $230. Its not emergency call out. normal appointment.
Will never ever recommend to anyone very poor service. Very rude.

EXCELLENT!!

Excellent service, knew what they were talking about. Would highly recommend them!! Very efficient and were able to quickly fit us into the schedule. Very good pricing! Will definitely use Hilton Plumbing again.

Plumbers

Find out how Hilton Plumbing compares to other Plumbers

Would recommend

Would highly recommend, they were professional and knew what they were doing, the price was very reasonable which was really good. I will definitely be using Hilton plumbing again in the future.

Ashleigh W

Ashleigh WPerth

Fantastic Service!

Excellent service! The office staff were polite and efficient at fitting me in at such short notice, when we has a major blockage. The Plumber who attended was prompt and on time. The cost of the job was very reasonable and great value for money, they even had a camera and showed me my clear drains. I will be recommending Hilton Plumbing to my family and friends.