Hilton Plumbing

See the Best Plumbers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Hilton Plumbing

Buyer Beware

Clinton H.Hilton Plumbing
Larry N.Perth, WA

Didn’t make the effort.

The young technician sent out to examine our faulty gas oven obviously knew very very little about how the oven worked. He was polite but rather quickly advised that we’d be best advised to buy a new oven. My advice is to make sure they send out someone who’s qualified (and experienced), a person familiar with the product in need of attention. Very disappointing.

Clinton H.Hilton Plumbing

Other Plumbers

Vinny
VinnyPerth, WA

Hot water system broken after one week

Had thermocouple valve replaced on dux hot water system on 20 April today is 26 April and cold water again not happy was the problem diagnosed properly? Great inconvenience on the weekend

Very poor

Plumbers

Find out how Hilton Plumbing compares to other Plumbers

Leslie Clarke
Leslie ClarkeJOONDALUP

Absolutely shocking

Plumber comes in and replaces outside tap and two washes in a bedroom and invoices me $400 for 30 minutes work - so let me get this straight the charge out rate for plumbers is now is $750/hour - assuming cost of tap and washers is $25. The use of a fixed fee is inappropriate when you overemphasise the work to be done to my wife. Be careful of these clowns they hide behind the minimum fee to over quote knowing they will probably get away with this as the client knows they will be short $110 from the start. Take my advice get another quote before you engage this business.

Terrible service.

1. Under quotes significantly.
2. Created more problems than solutions which required further work.
3. Does not respond to after service concerns.

Didn’t bother turning up:

I went to trouble of booking an appointment well in advance with a [name removed] who took my detail and set a time between 9.30 and 10.30am. I heard nothing no phone call about running late nothing- I called ranted and cancelled. If they can’t be bothered neither can I.

Rip off

Charges $110 for a diagnosis when I had already advised what the issue was over the phone. Asked for what charges I may have to pay and was told that nothing until job was done. I disputed this after making me pay the $110 and he lied saying he has advised me abort the fee (but didn’t!). Def not going to these guys to do the work.

Other Plumbers

mark
markAU

Terrible service

Called out for a toilet drainage block, he fixed it using mop stick in less than a minute & changed washer for a sink
charged $230. Its not emergency call out. normal appointment.
Will never ever recommend to anyone very poor service. Very rude.

Plumbers