Hilton Plumbing

See the Best Plumbers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Hilton Plumbing

Buyer Beware

Clinton H.Hilton Plumbing
Tony
TonyPerth, WA

Most expensive plumbers I have used with a ridiculous and scandalous charge rate

I had them come out to repair a holed hot water copper pipe in the wall. I had chased the wall out for access. The charge rate was quoted at $318.00 for the 1st metre and $180.00 for every subsequent meter of pipe replacement. so for 1 metre of pipe that is less than $10.00, they charge $180.00. I did get discount because I had chased the wall. The result was 40 min time from arrival to leaving. 4 crimped connections and 3 metres of pipe replacement for a total of $484.00 after discount. Did he do a good job, yes. Was he polite and friendly, yes. Were they reasonably priced, absolutely not and I will not call them again or recommend them.

WOODY
WOODYPerth, WA

Expensive

Asked to trace a leak in the shower pan. He did a pressure test fixed a small grout fault and a bit of silicon in the waste trap. $389.00. Less than one hour of work. Expensive.
They came back today and all good. great return service

Larry N.Perth, WA

Didn’t make the effort.

The young technician sent out to examine our faulty gas oven obviously knew very very little about how the oven worked. He was polite but rather quickly advised that we’d be best advised to buy a new oven. My advice is to make sure they send out someone who’s qualified (and experienced), a person familiar with the product in need of attention. Very disappointing.

Clinton H.Hilton Plumbing

P M.
P M.Perth, WA

A little Disappointed

My job was completed quickly but i had a few broken pavers. A little courtesy wouldn't go astray, I do like to be greeted with Good Morning, rather than Who is going to pay ?

Vinny
VinnyPerth, WA

Hot water system broken after one week

Had thermocouple valve replaced on dux hot water system on 20 April today is 26 April and cold water again not happy was the problem diagnosed properly? Great inconvenience on the weekend

Sends out an apprentice. Work is not guaranteed Unacceptable Hilton Plumbing

need to send qualified plumber out to do the job. Cost me over $800 more due to apprentice lack of knowkedge and with incorrect equipment. No guarantees for there work

Very poor

Leslie Clarke
Leslie ClarkeJOONDALUP

Absolutely shocking

Plumber comes in and replaces outside tap and two washes in a bedroom and invoices me $400 for 30 minutes work - so let me get this straight the charge out rate for plumbers is now is $750/hour - assuming cost of tap and washers is $25. The use of a fixed fee is inappropriate when you overemphasise the work to be done to my wife. Be careful of these clowns they hide behind the minimum fee to over quote knowing they will probably get away with this as the client knows they will be short $110 from the start. Take my advice get another quote before you engage this business.

Terrible service.

1. Under quotes significantly.
2. Created more problems than solutions which required further work.
3. Does not respond to after service concerns.

Didn’t bother turning up:

I went to trouble of booking an appointment well in advance with a [name removed] who took my detail and set a time between 9.30 and 10.30am. I heard nothing no phone call about running late nothing- I called ranted and cancelled. If they can’t be bothered neither can I.

Rip off

Charges $110 for a diagnosis when I had already advised what the issue was over the phone. Asked for what charges I may have to pay and was told that nothing until job was done. I disputed this after making me pay the $110 and he lied saying he has advised me abort the fee (but didn’t!). Def not going to these guys to do the work.

Dazrox
DazroxPerth, WA

Very expensive for basic work done.

Was charged initially $500 just to inspect and test pipes for leak. Had to protest excessive charge to get it reduce to $400. Still very expensive for basically just inspecting and testing for leak. I thought the bad days of tradie rip off in WA were over. Not recommended at all.

mark
markAU

Terrible service

Called out for a toilet drainage block, he fixed it using mop stick in less than a minute & changed washer for a sink
charged $230. Its not emergency call out. normal appointment.
Will never ever recommend to anyone very poor service. Very rude.