Hilton Plumbing

Hilton Plumbing

See the Best Plumbers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Hilton Plumbing

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Tony
TonyPerth, WA

Most expensive plumbers I have used with a ridiculous and scandalous charge rate

I had them come out to repair a holed hot water copper pipe in the wall. I had chased the wall out for access. The charge rate was quoted at $318.00 for the 1st metre and $180.00 for every subsequent meter of pipe replacement. so for 1 metre of pipe that is less than $10.00, they charge $180.00. I did get discount because I had chased the wall. The result was 40 min time from arrival to leaving. 4 crimped connections and 3 metres of pipe replacement for a total of $484.00 after discount. Did he do a good job, yes. Was he polite and friendly, yes. Were they reasonably priced, absolutely not and I will not call them again or recommend them.

WOODY
WOODYPerth, WA

Expensive

Asked to trace a leak in the shower pan. He did a pressure test fixed a small grout fault and a bit of silicon in the waste trap. $389.00. Less than one hour of work. Expensive.
They came back today and all good. great return service

Other Plumbers

P M.
P M.Perth, WA

A little Disappointed

My job was completed quickly but i had a few broken pavers. A little courtesy wouldn't go astray, I do like to be greeted with Good Morning, rather than Who is going to pay ?

Sends out an apprentice. Work is not guaranteed Unacceptable Hilton Plumbing

need to send qualified plumber out to do the job. Cost me over $800 more due to apprentice lack of knowkedge and with incorrect equipment. No guarantees for there work

Plumbers

Find out how Hilton Plumbing compares to other Plumbers

Amy
AmyPerth, WA

Friendly staff, but very expensive...

Requested a quote to replace our water filter cartridge and was told it would cost $700. (We only paid $800 to $900 for the whole system inc installation) the guy who quoted said its an expensive one which retails at $549. I did some research and found prices between $200 to $300. The plumber also quoted to replace our toilet cistern $480 (basic caroma one) found another plumber who quoted less than $300. No call out fee.... its just charged in their mark up. No such thing as a free call out.

Dazrox
DazroxPerth, WA

Very expensive for basic work done.

Was charged initially $500 just to inspect and test pipes for leak. Had to protest excessive charge to get it reduce to $400. Still very expensive for basically just inspecting and testing for leak. I thought the bad days of tradie rip off in WA were over. Not recommended at all.