Hilton Plumbing

See the Best Plumbers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Hilton Plumbing

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Anca
AncaPerth, WA

Top notch service from Josh!

Josh was polite, professional, knowledgeable and exceeding skilled in the task. He did a great job of replacing a water pipe in my attic. He worked efficiently and left the area neat and tidy.

Great advice and work

Hilton Tradesman was honest and helpful, gave advice on preventative future measures to save another call out. Also came out within 4 hours of me calling (no urgent call out fee charged) highly recommend

Amazing!! Prompt and professional work from Josh

I called Hilton plumbing and arranged a new gas water heater to be supplied and fitted because my old one died at 8:00am that morning! By 12:15 pm , the same day, the new one was fitted and the old one was taken away.
I have already recommended them to family. Thank you so much Josh for a job well done and at great price.

Ron
RonPerth, WA

Supply and install hot water system

James provided a very professional, courteous, helpful and friendly service. Very Impressed with the prompt service and reasonable price, I would recommend and definitely use Hilton Plumbing again in future.

Fast and efficient

Josh was fast and efficient, my drain was blocked with an object and he knew exactly what to do and it was out within a couple on minutes. I would recommend this service.

Knight_4474
Knight_4474Perth, WA

Changeover of hot water system

Sam from Hilton arrived on time, very pleasant and knowledgeable. Work was done without any issues. Final install looked great, no mess afterwards. Ensure everything was working before leaving. Great job and person, thanks.

Quality service.

Prompt service, great communication and friendly staff.
Job completed in quick time, the problem and solution thoroughly explained and very reasonably priced.
Very happy and will definitely recommend Hilton Plumbing in future.

Stephen J.
Stephen J.Peel, WA

Hilton Plumbing - just like the hotel - great quality!

I had a leak which was running to ground and no way of finding it without digging up the brick paving.
The chap from Hilton Plumbing (James/Cody) called as arranged, and although this service is not cheap IT WORKS! He found the leak within 10 minutes and dug it up and fixed it in 20 minutes. The brick paving was relaid and payment was convenient with a card on a portable machine. Very professional and quick.

Clinton H.Hilton Plumbing

Thanks for the great review Stephen!
Must admit, i have been waiting for a Hilton Hotel refence for years :)
Made my day...

Super Efficient

After realising our hot water system had failed, I called Hilton Plumbing. Less than 3 hours later, the new system was fully installed and old one taken away. Thanks Josh for the speedy service!

Clinton H.Hilton Plumbing

Thankyou for the review Justin.
Josh will be stoked with the positive feedback.

MikeT
MikeTPerth, WA

Prompt action and great service

Despite Covid complications, the two plumbers who came over two visits were professional and very helpful.

The diagnosis and then the installation was all done in very good time

Great stuff.

Family Holiday was canceled

We where devastated when we where quoted $5,780 for works which Hilton completed with the same product for $1680 inc gst . over $4000 less .
A rip off company quoted $1,990 gas valve that we did not need ? .
We do not have to cancel our upcoming family getaway which we have worked hard all year for .
A great honest quote and excellent prompt clean service.
Do not try anyone else as you would be wasting your time and money .
I never give reviews, thanks guys .

Great Service

The plumber was really professional, did it quick and good. Even went the extra mile for something I’ve missed out when requesting. The plumber was super friendly and respected the house.

Job Satisfaction

Excellent Service

Our problem was a leak in the water system that was wasting considerable water and was not obvious as to the location or cause. James arrived earlier than the original booking time but we had been contacted to confirm the new arrival time. He quickly detected the source using his equipment and fixed the problem despite the location being beneath the brick paving. Very efficient job together with the replacement of the paving. Very happy with the speed and the cost of the service. Certainly will use this company again. This is our third experience with Hilton Plumbing and all have been excellent. Highly recommended.

Dorothy
DorothyPerth, WA

Reliable & puncture

Brendan, the plumber, was on time with my booking.
A courteous and patient guy.
Knew what he was doing.
This is the 2nd time I used Hilton Plumbing and I am very please with them.

Glen
GlenPerth, WA

Good job....very prompt service

The tradesman was on time, friendly and efficient....did a great job replacing my hot water system and I would recommend these local guys for any plumbing work down the track.