Hip Kids 2 in 1 Steel Balance

Hip Kids 2 in 1 Steel Balance

See the Best Toys & Games in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Helen

HelenHunter Region, NSW

Quick service and great product

Very happy so far. Very quick tracked delivery. Was a bit concerned about assembly based on previous reviews but actually it was super easy. It comes assembled as a pedal bike so to use as a balance bike I just had to remove the chain and this took me about ten minutes. I assume they must have changed the design from previous years as there was no hammering or anything tricky at all.
Looks like a good quality product and hopefully should last us a good few years.

great as a balance bike however....

We have used this on several kids as part of a learn to ride clinic and its nicely designed and good ergonomics for learning but is a little heavier than it need be and the seat post is to short.
Pro- has a brake so teaches correct use and prepares kids to ride with knowledge of using brakes as well as feet
Cons -Clunky on the conversion and not the best life as a bike- keeps dropping the chain
Use it as balance bike then move to a real bike forget the conversion kit.

Love the product, love the service

Hip Kids shipped out bikes for my sons super quick - they arrived just in time for my boys 5th birthday. Once they were unpacked, they were pretty easy to assemble as balance bikes. Looks like a great product - but I was super impressed with how quickly the bikes arrived. Thanks so much!

After sales service: fail! classic story of over promise, under delivery

P27627

P27627Wollstonecraft

The handle bar won't lock!!!

Fast delivery.Beautifully made. But it took us 2 hours just to fit the handle bar. Finally we decided to take it apart and put them back together again. Hopefully when we are ready to convert this bike it shouldn't be too bad. After all my son is very happy with this present.
Beautiful bike, can adjust and change to suit your child.
The handle bar wouldn't lock.

PT
PT

Don't misplace the pedal crank - as we have - as HipKids will not help you purchase a new one. Very sad.

faye.rallings
faye.rallings

where are you located?
can we lend you ours?

Natalie
Natalie

beckab

beckab

Great quality bike. Love the option to covert to pedal bike. Buy it for a 4 year old!

Fantastic bike but difficult to convert

Hip Kids