Hip Kids (page 2 of 19)

Online store and Physical store

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fantastic products & service!

Absolutely love my kitchen and kids craft table. The craft table had a few scratches on it when it arrived and I (being super OCD) emailed customer service asking about it. Within a few hours I had a phone call from lovely melody who offered to send me replacement parts asap! AMAZING!

Great item

Great items and great free gift with purchase was a bonus, loved the availability of afterpay to help pay it off also.

Trish D

Trish DBrisbane, QLD. Australia

Great website, would use again & recommend!

The website was well layed out making it easy to navigate, select my item & purchase. Additionally great communication. Delivery was prompt and it was easy to track my item. I would definitely recommend to friends & family.

We love our balance bike!

We had a great experience purchasing a bike from HipKids. The team were fantastic and extremely helpful throughout the whole process!

Perfect

From picking a gift for my granddaughter to getting it delivered was a delight. I will definitely use them again

Perfect gift!

Purchased the wooden piano, it's absolutely beautiful and so very cute. Great quality and such good service! Thanks guys will definitely be back!

Perfect kids table!

I ordered the reversible chalkboard table for my son as a birthday present! He absolutely loves it! Best purchase! Thank you hip kids!

Ricky

Ricky

Daughter loves pram

My daughter loves her moon pram. Great quality and looks great. All for a reasonable price. It was sent really fast too.

Excelllent

I purchased the white wooden moon doll pram for my granddaughters 1st birthday. I was delighted with the quality workmanship and sturdiness. It was the perfect size for her to push her dolly around in. The online purchase was easy and the delivery only took 2 working days to arrive at my address. Thank you

Exceptional

Absolutely amazing customer service. Easy website. Easy use.
All round just an incredible experience! We were needing this for my sons birthday and they ensured it arrived on time.

Balance bike

Excellent service & value for money. Purchased a balance bike for our grandson, loved the fact it came with its own stand

Love my purchase.

The product is exactly as described. Great quality and very fast delivery. Would not hesitate to tell all my family & friends about this great company.

Charmaine

Charmaine

Happy daughter

My daughters desk chair arrived shortly after I ordered it on line, and in plenty of tim before her birthday, beautiful quality chair, easy to assemble.
Thank you Hip Kids, look forward to shopping with you again

Great quality

Good quality products. Had a small issue with a couple of wheel nuts missing but a quick email and they arrived a couple of days later.

Great product

I found Hip Kids to have great communication from time of purchase to when I received my product. They were quick with delivery and my product was of excellent quality. I will be purchasing again from this site. Thank you!!!

Tash

Tash

Fantastic furniture for children

Live the library shelf storage unit with toy storage draw. Great size for a little girls bedroom and super book shelf area. Also love the storage box with two shelves. Very good size and quality for children.

Perfect gift

very happy with my granddaughters ride on zebra. Easy to assemble. fast delivery. Happy to use this website again to purchase other products. My granddaughters delight in seeing this zebra was worth the money

Great products

Their products are great quality and shipping was quick. The chairs were a little hard to put together but got there in the end. Will definitely use hip kids again!

Fabulous balance bike

Excellent product and fast delivery. Great website which accurately reflects products. I would recommend the balance bike to anyone who has a young energetic boy!

good job

I purchased some peddle car parts and Hip Kids were terrific, will come again for more products when I need them

Faith L

Faith Lasked

Where can we get sheets and pillows for the MIA double bed?

Kate
Kate

Hi
Sorry, your question has gone to a reviewer, not Hip Kidz.

katsama

katsamaasked

Hi, I was about to order one of your bikes but wonder whether your customer service and product quality has improved at all? There are a lot of negative reviews and I don't have time or energy to put myself through such an experience

customer serviceHip Kids

Hi please focus on the positive reviews. We have 118 positive reviews on this website and are currently rating at 4.5 stars. We have been in business for 9 years and have sold thousands of products and unfortunately in retail you cannot please everyone even though we honestly try too. I can assure you we take pride in customer service & products. We stand by them. We offer 1 year warranty on all our products and will provide after hours support if required. All you have to do is pick up a phone or if your in Melbourne come and visit us at our showroom in Melbourne and you will be able to see for yourself
thanks
David
HipKids

Mumof3

Mumof3asked

After reading these reviews, I am starting to get a bit worried that I won't receive my order on time for my 3 year olds birthday. I ordered a 2-in-1 balance bike 16 days ago and tracking is "unavailable" on the website. Apparently "dispatched".
What are the average time frames people have found when ordering these bikes? I live in a capital city, so not remote or difficult to deliver.

disappointed
disappointed

Hi,
If you are concerned I would ring them direct and advise that you cannot see the tracking online . If should only take a few days from dispatched.

customer serviceHip Kids

Hi david here from hipkids please you do not have anything to worry about. Please ring us on 0398597316 and one of our staff will more than happy to help and track your parcel. Its probably just a system issue that you cannot track your item online which I will follow up. We have been in business for eight years and have sold thousands of products to thousands of happy customers we wouldn't be in business if we didn't sell quality products and look after our customers. Unfortunately in retail you cannot please everyone. Please also pay attention to the majority of reviews on this website which are positive. If you are still no convinced visit our ebay store 'hipkidsstore' it has over 5000 left feedback and we are sitting on 99% positive feedback last time I checked as well as all the product reviews left on our website by happy customers

SR
SR

Hi. I didn't have a problem with delivery times they were prompt & I live in Brisbane.

Get an answer from our members and Hip Kids representatives