4.4

84% · 35362 · 15%

Erin
Erin

Exceptional

Absolutely amazing customer service. Easy website. Easy use.

All round just an incredible experience! We were needing this for my sons birthday and they ensured it arrived on time.

Lynnie
LynnieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Balance bike

Excellent service & value for money. Purchased a balance bike for our grandson, loved the fact it came with its own stand

Paula. B
Paula. B

Love my purchase

The product is exactly as described. Great quality and very fast delivery. Would not hesitate to tell all my family & friends about this great company.

Charmaine
Charmaine3 posts

Happy daughter

My daughters desk chair arrived shortly after I ordered it on line, and in plenty of tim before her birthday, beautiful quality chair, easy to assemble.

Thank you Hip Kids, look forward to shopping with you again

Kelly
Kelly

Great quality

Good quality products. Had a small issue with a couple of wheel nuts missing but a quick email and they arrived a couple of days later.

Mel
Mel

Great product

I found Hip Kids to have great communication from time of purchase to when I received my product. They were quick with delivery and my product was of excellent quality. I will be purchasing again from this site. Thank you!!!

Tash
Tash2 posts

Fantastic furniture for children

Live the library shelf storage unit with toy storage draw. Great size for a little girls bedroom and super book shelf area. Also love the storage box with two shelves. Very good size and quality for children.

Grandma
Grandma

Perfect gift

very happy with my granddaughters ride on zebra. Easy to assemble. fast delivery. Happy to use this website again to purchase other products. My granddaughters delight in seeing this zebra was worth the money

Danb
Danb

Great products

Their products are great quality and shipping was quick. The chairs were a little hard to put together but got there in the end. Will definitely use hip kids again!

Penny
Penny

Fabulous balance bike

Excellent product and fast delivery. Great website which accurately reflects products. I would recommend the balance bike to anyone who has a young energetic boy!

David
David

good job

I purchased some peddle car parts and Hip Kids were terrific, will come again for more products when I need them

Rhonda Shuffell
Rhonda ShuffellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Kids push along plane

I was missing 2 parts to the push along plane...even though they are not readily sold as parts I was able to get them through the help of melody a staff member at hip kids that went above and beyond to help me....my grandchildren love the plane and it is being used well now rather than being just in the garage...I was at a loss as to what to do with the plane....but everyone loves it...and I did not want to have to part with it.....the parts were well priced and the plane lives to another generation because of helpful staff. Thank you melody..

Sonya
SonyaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  Hip Kids

Happy to be a customer and use more often

The product was of quality and was very much loved once received . I was thought all in all the service was outstanding from the order on the phone to delivery thank you

Sundaygurrl
SundaygurrlMelbourne

Awesome kids thanks toys

Love our 2 in 1 bike and wagon. Our son loves both. The bike made it easy to learn how to ride and didn't need the training wheels! At 3 years old, he was racing around. The wagon gets used all the time for exploring and just riding around in. Theo customer service on my experience has been excellent!

Sandy
SandyMernda

Best quality, I am impressed

I had very good experience with you guys. Delivery was really quick and the quality of the product is too good.

Fiona
Fiona
  Hip Kids

Great product and efficient in delivery

Lovely and helpful staff when I called for inquiry. And certainly, the toddler U shape table set is excellent quality , great for my 15months old boy.

Carol R
Carol R
  Hip Kids

Perfect birthday present for our little girl!

We bought the HipKids red balance bike. It is a gorgeous looking bike that comes with a stand, bell and a cute basket. It's also adjustable, so willow be grown out of quickly and fits our slight shorter daughter well. Postage was tracked and very fast!

Lisa
Lisa2 posts
  Hip Kids

Fantastic - can't ask for more

Fantastic product range of toys and excellent prices!

Friendly, helpful and professional staff!!

Totally recommend and will keep going back.

Jan
Jan

Great little car

Delivery was fast and excellent quality

Grandson having a wonderful time playing on his new car with his name on it

Rhiannon
Rhiannon

Amazing

Absolutely amazing service and great product range ordered a pony cycle 3 days before my daughters birthday and it arrived the day before her birthday

Beck
BeckTULLIBIGEAL

Fantastic Quality and Easy Assembly Toy Wagon

Have now bought 2 of these Steel Toy Wagons and a wheel barrow as gifts and am extremely happy with the quality of the items and ease of assembly with no other tools required. Would highly recommend this item and is priced on par with other similar items available on the market. Recently witnessed assembly of another brand of wagon and many tools required and not a happy experience for owners.

none
none

great

this hip kids are great with servers dosnt take long to get the parcels and if there is a proplem

Katie c
Katie c

Perfect

Needed a toy box and play table for the toy room in our new home. After looking around local shops could not find what I wanted then googled and your website came up. Exactly what we wanted. The quality is excellent.

Charlotte
Charlotte
  Hip Kids

Exactly what we were after

Trike/balance bike design - two bikes in one for our one year old to progress with. He is about 90cm and it is a tiny bit too tall for him at the mo but will be great for him soon. Loves the bell on it and the bike stand is great. Easy to put together. Really pleased so far

Jodel
Jodel
  Hip Kids

An amazing product well made and very cute!

Very happy with my purchase and the fast postage. The item appears well made and sturdy hope to have many years of use for my Grandchildren :)

Malla
Malla
  Hip Kids

Very professional and reliable service

This was the first order with HipKids and I'm truly impressed how professional and well organized the company worked. From order to delivery it was a great experience and will certainly be a customer again in the future.

Charlie B
Charlie B

Met expectations

I was very happy with the service from Hip Kids. Putting it very simply, the service was up to the mark & the product has met expectations also. What more can I ask for!?!?

Vern
VernSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Hip Kids

Wonderful quality gift for grandkids

Recently ordered and purchased online Hipkids wooden role playing kitchen accessories set for children. The delivery and communication advising delivery was extremely efficient and the actual product was of a high quality. I was delighted with my entire experience with this organisation and the granddaughters love playing with the fruit, veges, pots, pans, eggs etc in their play kitchen !!! A wonderful gift. Will browse again for future children's gifts.

Mia
Mia
  Hip Kids

Indian teepee- Biggest waste of money ever

Indian tepee is such a waste of money. It knocks over so easy and falls on the kids heads every time they use it. Called Hip Kids and they don't care. Interestingly I tried to write a review on their website and after numerous attempts I finally got to submit it and they only accept positive feed back so don't trust their reviews. They only put the ones they want on there.

Dani
Dani

Very impressed!

I had been looking for a bookcase like this for ages and it is exactly what I was after. It arrived quicker than expected and didn't take long to set up. My son loves it as he can pick and choose the books himself and the drawer is large and deep, perfect to store all the extra toys we didn't have room for. Very happy and definitely recommend!

kram
kramArdeer5 posts
Sandra
SandraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts
  Hip Kids

Product arrived as specified and quick

Impressed with the website and information available. Product met expectations, and arrived quick. The only reason I didn't award 5 stars is because the instructions weren't detailed enough for me.

Andy B
Andy B

Great stuff

Love the stuff on display here, so much to choose from and not over priced. Will be back when our littl boy grows up to re-do his room, just like the display. Staff are also very attentive and friendly.

Nehal
NehalSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great furniture!

Ordering and Delivery was quick and easy. The furniture looks great, not cheap and flimsy. I love how the furniture will grow with my little one. Looks and feels great in our home. Our 17 month is enjoying it wish I bought it earlier!

Roger Ramjet
Roger Ramjet
Carol
CarolDevonport

Excellent product

This product is very sturdy and great storage space. The prompt delivery of this product was very professional and I will be using this service again.

Ryan
Ryan2 posts
  Hip Kids

Kids cocking up a storm!

My children love their new kitchen. If only the bacon and eggs they bring me in the morning where real!

Beck
BeckMelbourne2 posts

Great product

Easy website to navigate. Simple order process, and connection to PayPal. Quick delivery. Comfy cushions, as described, we love them!

Katie
KatieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts
  Hip Kids

Stylish toys and great quality

Our play room looks amazing thanks to hip kids. It's a place i actually really enjoy being in rather than a room full of plastic toys and mismatched decore. Highly recommend.

Mish
Mish

Absolutely love our Tee Pee

Setting up the Tee Pee for our daughter Chrissy Eve made me wish I had one when I was a little girl, can't wait to read stores with her in there. It's just gorgeous, we love it, thank you