4.4

84% · 35362 · 15%

Willy
Willy

Great pedal car

The pedal car and tow cart are both good quality toys that are already getting a lot of use and Standing up to a lot of punishment. Take care putting on the wheels.

Linda
LindaNewcastle3 posts

very happy

Great shopping experience with fast efficient delivery regular updates on delivery progress. The bean bag is excellent quality great size for a little one with lots of room for growing, will definitely be back again.

Nanny
NannySydney, NSW3 posts

Easy and uncomplicated

Easy to deal with and very efficient. My order arrived in good time and the product was what I ordered. No surprises.

Jade
Jade

Perfect present

Delivery was on time and before Christmas! My daughter absolutely loved her gifts (ride on pony cycle, unicorn) and delivery was floorless. Would definitely place future orders without hesitation.

Sim
SimAlbury Wodonga

Pink Steel 2 in 1 Balance Bike

Our little girl squealed with delight when she unwrapped her Balance Bike that "Santa" got from HipKids. It was easy to put together and convert to a pedal bike (we gave it a go). It's a great quality bike that will grow with her for the next couple of years.

We ordered this online and received it quickly. It was well packaged and we received regular emails from the HipKids team letting us know the progress of our order.

Rails
RailsMid North Coast, NSW4 posts

Piano

Customer service was great from my first enquiry to delivery I could not fault hipkids .My grand child loves her Christmas present and it was all hassle free.

Shabby
Shabby3 posts

Great quality

Great products, that are really well made. Overall great shopping experience with fast shipping. I also received a free bonus gift

Sam
Sam

Beautiful quality

Excellent service. Postage very reasonable and communication excellent. Impressed with our purchases. Will be buying other products next year that we have been looking at. Quality of our purchases are lovely.

Toni
ToniBrisbane
  Hip Kids

Well made products and great service. Goods are always packaged well and received within days of ordering. Would recommend Hip Kids to friends and family

Chris
ChrisBribie Island2 posts

Fantastic storage

I love their cool storage

So easy to assemble- my kids did it

I've bought 2 lots of the storage cubes

They are great for school bags

Bradley
Bradley
  Hip Kids

Excellent customer satisfaction and superb product quality

I have bought amazing products from hipkids, and true to their name, they make the kids hippy with the best products children can have while is on excellent quality, where as the way they take care of their customers is of excellent as well.

Suz
SuzSydney, NSW2 posts
  Hip Kids

Great ideas in one place

For quality toys with old time charm Hipkids is the place to go. The toys have that heirloom quality and you know they will last several generations. thank you!

S. Islingston
S. Islingston2 posts

Fantastic product

I love Hip Kids' range of products, and I especially love the table and chairs I got. The Bentwood U-Shape Table & 2 Bench Chairs Set is so versatile and sturdy and it looks great too. A It took a little longer than I expected to arrive, but it didn't take an excessive amount of time.

David G
David G

Perfect

Very good style perfect night and very sturdy love the curved back on the chairs would buy again from this company as well as recommended to other buyers

onesackjack
onesackjack

Don't do it.... item did not arive for 2 months and when it did it was wrong

sure staff was polite but who cares about polite when you wait 2 months and then get the wrong item

Cyn
Cyn
  Hip Kids

Great staff to deal with. My toy was out of stock for a couple of days, I was immediately kept in th

Great selection of toys! Customer service Specialists! I was very happy with my purchase & will recommend you to my family and friends.

Shari
Shari

Excellent choices for gifts

I have purchased 3 items now for my grandchildren. All the items are of very good quality. The online purchasing process is very easy to follow and delivery was quick and informative.

Cat
CatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Hip Kids

Our order was received so quick I could not beieve it. Great quality toys and excellent service; we will be using again!

Marcie
MarcieSydney, NSW2 posts

Kitchen products

A great site to deal with. Goods are always as described and delivery is quick. Have purchased from this site many times.

Teesha
Teesha2 posts

Fantastic unique products!

We purchased the 2 in 1 balance bike, beanbag and guitar, both products are of excellent quality and great value for money! Highly recommended!!

Kerc83
Kerc83

excellent

Very happy with my purchase. My order arrived in no time at all and the quality of the products were fantastic. Highly recommended!!

Peter
Peter
  Hip Kids

A seamless, efficient and effective on-line shop

Had the exact product which I couldn't find locally and delivered it very quickly. The whole transaction was easily completed on-line.

Wendy
WendyNORTH LAMBTON3 posts
  Hip Kids

One very happy beautiful child

Great structure very colorful and built to last thanks hipkids AA ++++++++++ he will learn and explore for years ahead on great adventures!!!

Liza C.
Liza C.
  Hip Kids

Ist birthday gift saviours!

I had left it quite late to order my son's 1st birthday gift but Hip Kids went out of their way to ensure that I received it on time and the best thing is that he loved it!!!

Petra
Petra

Gorgeous nursery furniture

Adorable quality furniture perfectly suited for my little girls nursery. Practical and functionality perfect for the storage of all things a child needs. Would recommend Hip Kids to all my friends.

crystal
crystal

Can't wait until Christmas

Product just as described, excellent quality and service. We also got a personalised sticker which looks great! Can't wait until Christmas to see the look on her face.

Leanne
Leanne
  Hip Kids

High quality products coupled with excellent service

I have several products from hip kids now and all are of excellent quality and the service I have received has been excellent.

Violet
Violet2 posts

Amazing product

Loved the bed. Great quality and looks great. Bed is just as it looks in the picture. Easy to put together. Great service and fast delivery. Thanks heaps x

Jess
Jess

Very happy customer!

I purchased a Ride on pedal racing car for my sons nursery, not only is it gorgeous, the quality is fantastic, so it will double as a toy as well as decoration!

Legsy
LegsySydney, NSW2 posts

Very easy purchase

I bought a balance bike for my niece. Received it in 2 days through the mail in perfect condition.

Thank you so much this experience was really easy.

hello
hello

pleasant experience

Ordered a kids bed, arrived within 5 days from Vic to QLD. Staff kept me up to date with the whole process. Pleasant staff to communicate with. Great overall experience.

Ash
Ash
  Verified Hip Kids

Perfect princess bed for my princess

My daughters princess pink bedroom in now complete with the MIA natural upholstered bed! The bed arrived quickly and was easy enough for mummy to put together! The bed frame is of a high quality and looks gorgeous in her room!

Sonia5
Sonia5
  Hip Kids

Fantastic products and customer service

Awesome products and wonderful communication Thank you Hip Kids for providing such lovely products. Nothing was too much trouble and your help was appreciated

PJB
PJB

Great bike for littlies

Our 4 year old granddaughter was frightened of bikes and frustrated that she couldn't ride them. This tricycle Has really boosted her confidence and it won't be long before we convert it to a two wheel balance bike. It is super easy to ride and looks good too. But I did end up with two when I only wanted one. Not sure how that happened so be careful when ordering online.

NHarris
NHarris

Great Toys

Thank you for your quick and friendly service, I will be recommending your site to my friends and family. Well done!

Dons
Dons
  Hip Kids

My little grandson loves his table and chairs

Thankyou for having such a great user friendly site, great range and we are very happy with the quality. We will certainly be back to buy prezzies for the grandchildren

Sparrow spud
Sparrow spud
  Hip Kids

Perfect ride on for those kids that love horses

Well made,well suited for the age group and life like as well. Any child who loves horses will absolutely love this ride on, and no batteries required

Sean
Sean

Good products and service

I had issues with ordering the item which for some reason could not be sorted out on line, I was however able to do so and pay over the phone, the item was delivered promptly

Celtica189
Celtica189Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Omg inwant it all

Such well made, gorgeous products and i wish i could own everything. The ersonalisation is a gorgeous touch and makes their toys look even more amazing.

Tracy
Tracy
  Hip Kids

Cant live without our toy storage stool!

We bought the Storage table stool. It is perfect for the lounge area as the kids can sit and use it to draw, build blocks and store their toys. We got the white leather look and it fits in perfectly with our look. Had a great experience and will definitely purchase again.