4.4

84% · 35363 · 15%

Tracy
Tracy
  Hip Kids

Cant live without our toy storage stool!

We bought the Storage table stool. It is perfect for the lounge area as the kids can sit and use it to draw, build blocks and store their toys. We got the white leather look and it fits in perfectly with our look. Had a great experience and will definitely purchase again.

Judes
JudesSydney, NSW5 posts

Quality product

Bought my grandson a ride on plane-beautiful quality product that looks really classy. I then wanted to peronalise it-no problem! Customer service is fantastic.

Clifford
Clifford
  Hip Kids

Poor service. Long exceeds delivery promised times. Fail to get back to you in a timely fashion

Fail to respond in a timely fashion. Could not care attitude. Blames the product comes from a third party that they have no control over

Jana V
Jana V
  Hip Kids

Gorgeous and great quality kids bed

The Mia kids bed is just beautiful to look at but it's also great quality and very well made. A fuss free online shopping experience thank you!

Skye
Skye
  Hip Kids

Just what I wanted for my kid! She loves it!

Table/ chair set excellent quality. Very contemporary design, which goes perfectly with our lounge area. Not a bad price and delivery was very quick.

Bruce
Bruce

Great customer focus

I messed up my order somehow and ordered three pedal cars . The guys were great and sorted it out for me in a pro-active manner!

Nic
Nic

Such a beautiful bed!

It is refreshing to go in to a kids store where the kids are encouraged to play with things! The staff are amazing and so helpful.

The bed we purchased was delivered promptly and is beautiful quality. We are so happy!

Pingping
Pingping

Good shopping experience

my boy really loves his new piano which was perfectly designed for little hands. We also received a free gift, which made him so happy! Nice shop, will tell my friends about it.

Bonnie
BonnieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Very happy customer

We ordered our trike/bike online and were wrapped with the service we received and the product itself is fantastic! My son loves his new bike

Robyn
RobynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
  Hip Kids

Customer service is great!

My experience with Hip Kids was fantastic. I had to get in touch to organise additional items and I had a response within 24 hours and was given a number of generous options to rectify a small mistake. Customer service is 5 star.

Foula Moschoyiannis
Foula MoschoyiannisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Grandchildren love it

My grandchildren being 5,3 & 2 had grown out of their small table and chairs being that they were small and short. This table and chair set is just right height for them all. They love sitting at the table playing with their Lego and also having dinner once in a while.

Andrea
Andrea

great product!

We ordered the Aston table and chairs for our 2 year old. We loved the product offer at Hip Kids and once we made a choice the order was dispatched straight away and we received it within a week.

Stacey
Stacey

Teepee was beautiful

Product was just beautiful, was sent to us with no hassles & in a very short time. The quality was awesome

Kat
Kat

Efficient service

I used Hip Kids online shopping for the first time and found that the products they had were of great quality especially the round toy storage box that can be used as a table as well and the big floor bean bags are of really superb quality. The delivery was so quick and everything arrived within a week of ordering it. Website was easy to navigate around and i love the afterpay payment method.

Christeen
ChristeenSydney2 posts

Great products

Thrilled with the quality of the two items I purchased. Easy to assemble. Will last for years and years. I can't wait to give them to our grandsons for their birthdays this week. I personalized them myself with their names and they look fantastic.

KellyF
KellyF

Highly recommend!

The quality of the products is of a high standard and the delivery time was very quick. I had my order processed online so whilst I didn't speak to a person directly, the entire purchase was just too easy. I was very happy with Hip Kids after a recommendation from a friend and I am glad I made the purchase that I had put off for so long. Well done team.

Suzi M
Suzi MPerth, WA12 posts
  Hip Kids

Great customer service - excellent sturdy and safe toy

My older twin grandson loves his bike. I didn't think the younger twin would as he is completely different and already has a speedy flashy red motor bike. Will have to purchase another bike for the younger twin though as he keeps trying to 'steal' his brothers new bike from him. Great website, great products. Thanks

alli_grant
alli_grantCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC10 posts
  Hip Kids

Still willing to help years after purchase

beautiful, great quality products and sensational customer service. Recently my two year old manage to break (who knows how) the leg off a chair that I purchased four years ago. I rang hip kids on the off chance they could help me and despite the fact they no longer make that particular set they bent over backwards to source a spare leg and send it to me. Can not thank them enough or recommend them highly enough!

Marika
MarikaPerth

very pleased

product order was processed quickly, disptach and delivery was within promised timeframes. quick, easy and simple, would order form these guys again.

Charmaine Tebb
Charmaine TebbPerth

Cool products made well

Never disappointed when buying from hipkids love the products and made well and delivery is no issue keep it up

Suzy
Suzy

Amazing service!

My daughter absolutely adored her new balance trike for her birthday, great value for money! My 2nd time shopping here and I'm truly amazed by the service. :)

Becca
Becca

Perfect!

Fantastic service, fantastic quality. Great experience overall. Would highly recommend!! Will definately be back to purchase again. Thank you very much

Bhawana S
Bhawana S

Prefect Kids Dinning Set

Its a gorgeous looking & a strong kids Dinning set. My son and we loved it. It sould last for good number of years.

Loulou
Loulou

The ultimate kids couch

Beautiful quality and sized kids couch. My daughter just adores it, the greatest addition to her playroom! Highly recommend HipKids

Kristina C
Kristina CCentral West, NSW2 posts

Amazing customer service

We recently had a problem with a product we had purchased. Hip Kids replaced the product promptly and easily with no fuss at all as soon as i contacted them, despite the fact that it was past its warranty expiry date.

Lou B
Lou B

Upright Kids Piano in White

I purchased an upright kids piano for my daughters 4th birthday and she loves it. The price was more reasonable than other models I had found, and service and delivery was excellent.

Red
Red

Great service!

I ordered a bike for my grandson. As I could only judge the bike by looking at a photo I was very surprised by the quality and ease in assembly. The bike also arrived very promptly.

Kate
KateMelbourne2 posts
Mandii
MandiiCLARINDA
  Verified Hip Kids

Best service and products!

Hip Kids have the most gorgeous products with excellent customer service and efficient delivery! Would definitely be shopping there again!

Megan A
Megan A2 posts
  Hip Kids

Couldnt be happier with service or product

I stumbled across the site on the net and am so glad I did. From the initial questions regarding the product to the promt delivery, I couldnt be any happier. thankyou.

Mel
Mel

Very happy customer

The ladies in the office were extremely helpful, nothing was too much of an effort making the purchase process very easy and very quick delivery too.

Overall I was extremely happy - Highly Recommend!

ginger1408
ginger1408
  Hip Kids

I bought a ride-on Baghera car for my granddaughter. The service was great and delivery was quick. I will definitely purchase from Hip Kids again!

mizpham
mizphamSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Hip Kids

Great quality & super fast delivery

Bought the big beanbag and they were huge. Love the material the bags are made of, very thick & durable.

Christine
ChristineCentral Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great product & service!

Purchased pedal firetruck. Needed it in a hurry for a birthday and Hip Kids organised same day dispatch. Received in time and was perfect!

Caroline
Caroline
  Verified Hip Kids

Perfect little people furniture!

We love our table and chair set. It is stylish and not in the super bright colours that others are, so it sits seemlessly in our dining room. Easy, quick and hassle free service.

Verified Hip Kids

Great quality and fast shipping

Very happy with the purchase of the fire truck. Excellent quality and craftsmanship of the metal car. good price. Fast shipping. thanks

Breah
Breah
  Hip Kids

Good price and quality purchase online

Was very happy when my online purchase arrived. Well crafted and built. Nice and sturdy for a toddler and a very good price.

Shirlz
Shirlz
  Hip Kids

Great customer service, and great quality products very easy to assemble. Very happy with my purchase with hip kids I highly recommend them.

Michelle H
Michelle H
  Hip Kids

Great customer service & quality child friendly products

Hip Kids provide fast and helpful customer service. I was kept informed of the delivery for my MIA double upholstered bed and it arrived quickly & was well packaged. Great product too. Would recommend!

Great Customer Service

I recently ordered the Benji Table and 2 chair set as a gift.

The delivery was fast and the ladies were very helpful.

Thanks for the great service.