4.4

84% · 35363 · 15%

Adam M
Adam M

Great customer service!

I ordered a 2 in 1 balance bike for my son. Shipping was fairly fast but it arrived with a leaky inner tube. Suffice to say I was a little disappointed. I emailed customer service and sent a photo of the defective tube and got a call back very soon after. They sent over 2 new inner tubes FOC. We all know & understand that sometimes things don't all go to plan but they dealt with it admirably.

Natalie
Natalie

Gorgeous toddler bed

Love my daughter's new Mia toddler bed. It is absolutely perfect. It didn't cost the earth and issuer cute. She loves it!

Des.P
Des.P

You get what you order

I was happy to receive the package as it was what we ordered! Not to mention a very fast delivery. Too often we order things online and it doesn't turn out to be what we thought it would be not to mention nearly forgetting we ordered as it took so long to arrive. Thanks for the great & honest service.

Jules Raub
Jules Raub2 posts

Great experience!

This site was recommended to me and I found that this has been very worthwhile and will be definitely be back!

Conny
Conny

Easy fast cool stuff

Love this site! Easy ordering, cool kids things and fast delivery! Thanks guys. I really hope your stock keeps changing as I love to shop here.

Tania W
Tania W3 posts

Great product, great service

I was really, really happy with my whole experience with purchasing toys from Hipkids. I like the selection of toys, as they are a bit different to what we see in the Department Stores everyday. They are well made and very durable and of a fair price. My granddaughter's smile when I gave them to her said it all. She has had hours of entertainment. Delivery was really quick too!!

Anne L
Anne L

Amazing

The service is amazing and the staff are great, friendly and more than willing to do that little bit extra to provide great service.

Sarah
Sarah
  Hip Kids

Absolutely love the little car my son was so happy & loves it

I brought a vintage kids car and its such good quality my 1 year old son loves it so much. Very safe to use and easy to put together great product. I have recommended to all my fitness with young children. Cheers!

Nick
Nick8 posts

Vintage pedal car

Ordered a pedal car from Hip Kids arrived within three days staff are friendly and products are terrific.

Thanks Hip Kids.

Anita
AnitaSydney, NSW7 posts

Great Service & good products

I ordered the Lego may which is a playmat as well as a storage containers. It arrived very quickly and is a great product!

MazC
MazCMelbourne

A great way to shop

We purchased a bean bag chair for grand daughter's birthday. Were not disappointed in the quality of the product and impressed with customer service & efficiency. A great way to shop.

Robyn
Robyn
  Hip Kids

I wanted a special gift for my granddaughter

I live in a small town so variety is limited. Hip Kids have wonderful gift ideas and I was looking for a special Christmas present for my granddaughter. I purchased a recliner and was thrilled with the colour and quality when it arrived. I was so impressed, I purchased a birthday gift for her from Hip Kids as well.

Leah
LeahSydney, NSW2 posts
  Hip Kids

Great service and quality product

Product was excellent quality and service was exceptional. I was worried buying interstate however staff sent me a video of the product so I could see colouring and provided excellent service when I was ready to make the purchase. I would definitely buy from this shop again.

Kay
Kay

Quality Product! Efficient Service

I purchased a study table and chair for my 5 year old from hip kids. I was looking around for a table and chair for a long time without luck and really was not sure what I was going to receive. Upon arrival, the product exceeded my expectations. It was of high quality and I could not fault the service provided to me by hipkids. Already recommended to my friends.

Peppa
PeppaMyrtleford2 posts
  Verified Hip Kids

Love Hip Kids

I had an excellent experience with my purchase of Stackable Toy Boxes. Firstly the website is clear, descriptive and easy to use. Various payment options. Delivery is quick and goods are packaged securely to protect from shipment damage. Instructions were in comprehendible English. The toy boxes themselves are of good quality and easy to put together. I had intended on placing them inside my daughter's built in cupboard, but they look so good I decided to use one as a bedside table for her....perfect.

Natacha
NatachaGold Coast
  Hip Kids

Great quality and easy to use website

My daughter loves her new bed and it looks amazing. Website is super easy to use and arrived very quickly!

Karen P
Karen P

Love my purchase

I loved the product range you have online, and purchasing my table and chairs was so easy. It came white quickly too, which we were thrilled about, as we live on the west coast. :)

Thanks a million, will definitely shop with you again!

Smithy
Smithy
  Hip Kids

Found a product I couldn't get locally

I bought a product that was proving difficult to find in my local area. Hip kids had the closest item that I could find online or otherwise. I received my item in record time & was hugely impressed with its quality.

Carmel L
Carmel L
  Hip Kids

Quality children's book shelf/toy box

Love the toy box book shelf combo that we purchased, easy to put together & really good quality. Everyone that sees it loves it. Highly recommend

Sim
Sim3 posts

Gorgeous table & chairs

We bought our 2 year old son a table & chair set for his birthday & it is better than expected! Beautifully designed and made, easy to assemble, looks extremely good in our family room and more importantly, he loves it!

Kas
Kas8 posts

Great ride on horse

Purchased two ride on horses for presents. Absolutely fabulous service. I got the large unicorn as the small is quite short. Very happy.

Carly
Carly

Perfect Christmas present

Purchased the 2-1 balance bike for my short two year old and it's perfect. Many of the others I looked at were going to be too tall for him but this is the perfect height and great quality. Delivery was speedy too!

Jaine winter
Jaine winterSouth East Queensland, QLD70 posts

Product was just right

Ordered 2 beanbags for my children aged 4- 10

The description of the particular items were very informative going to the extent of telling me how much been fill I needed to ordering beans if I wanted!

Liked the quality- although a better way to fill would be good!

Overall liked the site and delivery was very quick!

Nick. H.
Nick. H.

Hip kids Balance Bike

Great quality product. I purchased online and the bike arrived quickly and was exactly as described and depicted in the pictures. Interaction with the staff was great... Would definitely buy from these guys again.

Bec M
Bec M

Easy to assemble product

We ordered the Jasper table and chairs for our 5 year old. The products arrived quickly and were so easy to assemble!

Margi
Margi

Loved the bean bag

We loved the kids bean bag we got for our daughter, all the other kids want to use it too. I would definitely purchase from hip kids again!

Lorraine
LorraineMurray Region, NSW4 posts

Perfect item

This is meant to be a toy box, but I wanted something to hold towels for our indoor spa so I ordered this. It holds 6 bath sheets well and suits the purpose I bought it for perfectly. Delivery was excellent and so was the condition it was delivered in. I would definitely recommend this company to others. A job well done, thank-you.

Ruby H
Ruby HMelbourne2 posts

Great kids classic

Excellent quality children's wagon, fast shipping for Christmas and fuss free ordering. I will be purchasing from HipKids in the near future!

Leash
Leash

Have recommended!!!

Thank you. Very pleased with toy....

Would definitely purchase again from u , have recommend to many friends. Honest and reliable fast shipping.

Alisha

Chantal
Chantal

Loving our cubby!!!

We bought the Alice cubby for our three girls for Christmas- they sold out but endeavoured to get us one in time for Christmas, we had regular calls to let us know of its progress and When it made it, but we had no time to put up as was Christmas Eve, they gave us a card with photo on to give to the girls on Christmas morning with a picture and an explanation saying Santa and his elves were running late as so much to do this year.. Really sweet and girls loved it!

Hanna
HannaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

Top shelf

Great quality products with super fast delivery. Well done! I can only highly recommend your website and the children are thrilled with their toys.

Amy W
Amy W

Excellent range & service

Prompt response to all emails and contact. Very personal service :) Greatly appreciated! Also provided fast shipping, even at Christmas time when you struggle to rely on that!

Maureen
MaureenSydney
  Hip Kids

Looks great and good quality

Packed really well. Took a while to build as two pieces (number 3) were labelled incorrectly as number 2. But once I figured it out, all was fined.

Alison
Alison

Very Happy

So happy with our purchases. They arrived quickly and the kids were very happy on christmas day. They love their table and bookshelf. Having the books on display has made them start reading every day ☺

Kylie C
Kylie C
  Hip Kids

Love our table and chairs set

Table and chairs arrived quickly and the quality is fantastic. The girls use it everyday and because the size of the setting, even I can sit on the chairs comfortably.

Stacey W
Stacey W

Great quality

Fast postage, excellent customer service & quality products. I was very happy with our purchase & I would recommend to others.

Suzy
SuzyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
  Hip Kids

Cute product and good service

We bought an item of furniture for out baby on the website. It arrived in great time (well before Christmas) and was exactly how the website described it. Will definately use again.

Caro
Caro2 posts

Love it!!!

We bought the wooden balancing bike for our little 3 year old. She loves it and everyone keeps asking us where we got it from!!!

Jlo14
Jlo1411 posts
Sam
Sam
  Hip Kids

Great service, excellent product!

Prompt dispatch and shipment of our balance bike, which is of excellent quality. We will definitely be shopping here again.