Hipod Boston PRO

Hipod Boston PRO Questions & Answers

2010 Series and 2013 Series

6 questions from our users

Would this seat be suitable for my 9 year old. He is a pretty slight kid around 30-35 kg and 137cm tall (so not quite tall enough for going without the seat) Steve
Hi Shessy C. Thanks for your question. The exit marker on a Hipod Boston Pro 2013 Series is 480mm approx. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Hipod team.

Hi - does this seat also have a harness
Hi Deb S, thank you for your question. The Hipod Boston PRO does not come with a harness. If you have any further questions please contact our customer care team on 1300 363 358. Kind regards, the Hipod team.

Does this booster seat have an anchor point at the back. I am looking for one that is comfortable with no anchor point as hard to get in and out of my car as it is a Ute. I really like the look and comfort of this seat.
Hi Colleen, thanks for your question. The Hipod Boston Pro must be attached to the vehicle with a top tether strap. If you're after something that doesn't tether I would suggest you look at Hipod Rio as this is a untethered seat - https://hipod.com.au/product/rio/ kind regards, the Hipod team.

Does this seat have the anti submerging feature?
Hi CBOU, thanks for your question. This model doesn't have a dedicated anti submerging feature. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to discuss this with us. Kind regards, the Hipod team.

Does britax produce these seats. Could u explain how the anti submarining works without the clip Ta Evelyn
Hi Evelyn, thanks for your question. Can you please give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can discuss this with you. Kind regards, the Hipod team.

What’s the maximum child size that this seat can accomodate? I.e child height and Also width across shoulders.
Hi Clovellyc, thanks for your question. The Boston Pro highest shoulder height marker is positioned at approx. 480mm, the product dimension are: (H) x min: 735 – max: 835 (W) x 440 (D) x 365 mm here is a link to the website product page for your reference. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to discuss this with us further. Kind regards, the Hipod team.

Get an answer from our members and Hipod representatives