Hipod Kansas

Hipod Kansas

See the Best Baby Car Seats in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Hipod

4.4
  • Safety
  • Ease of Installation
  • Ease of Height Adjustment
MelsBels
MelsBels

Easy to install and great to use

Brought this as a second seat for my partners car. Great seat and comfy for your daughter.
We do find that as she has got older, no matter how good our install is, she pushes her feet against the rebound bar and reclines the seat back more than necessary.

Purchased in at Supercheap Auto for $99.

Support C.HipodSend a private message

Hi MelsBels, thank you for taking the time to leave a great review and your valuable feedback. If there is anything we can assist you with in future, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Hipod team.

Maria W.
Maria W.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent second carseat for grandmas car.

We bought this car seat to use when my daughter in law and granddaughter come to brisbane to stay with me and attend the childrens hospital.
Its really good, very sturdy, secure and safe. LOVE IT

Purchased in at Kmart for $119.

Cassandra C
Cassandra C

Great price. Seems good.

Price is great. I don’t know if it’s normal but the angle of the seat seems to change over time. I’ve had it professionally installed twice but still not convinced it’s good.

Purchased for $99.

Natalie H
Natalie HMelbourne

Fantastic car seat

This seat is the cheapest extended rear facing seat on the market and its brilliant. My 2 year old is still safely rear facing and only just getting close to the bottom height marker so she should last rear facing until 4. Easy to install and seems to be very comfortable as she often falls asleep in it.

Thank you for your wonderful review! Kind regards, The Britax Team

Baby Car Seats

Find out how Hipod Kansas compares to other Baby Car Seats

J.TeeAustralia

Great seat and great value

Very easy to install and simple enough to adjust. Baby sleeps in it often so it must be comfortable. It still looks new after a whole year, and my baby can easily sit in it rear facing at least until 2 years old. Its slim and the price is great- I would recommend this car seat to everyone.

namenamenameMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

it does the job

I find that this seat is just ok. it moves position a bit in our car, despite going back to the installers to have it readjusted. but they have assured us it's safe though annoying. for the price (100), we liked it enough to buy it and my baby is comfortable enough in the seat. the belt on the side is a bit frustrating to undo but I've not had enough experience to know whether this is the norm or a feature of this model.

Melissa
Melissa

Perfect for our 11 month old baby

This product is very easy to install, it’s light and very easy to clean. My 11 month old baby girl just loves it and is always happy smiling when travelling in it. We purchased this seat for my husband for his work Ute, it was very affordable. This is the second seat we have purchased in this brand as our 3 year old has the same in his work Ute also. Perfect product

Hi Melissa,
Thank you for your fantastic review. We are delighted to hear how easy to install and clean you found our car seat. Kind regards, The Britax Team :)

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

neela
neela

easy to use

We bought this in Feb, 2016 for our first baby. It has always been very easy to use, great product for a great price.
real value for money.
it can be used right through to 4 years of age.
Very easy to clean especially after all the baby food which has fallen on it

clh
clhredbank plains

Love this seat

After previously owning the hipod boston we decided on the kansas for our newest addition. Was fairly easy to install. Very easy to use and get my son in and out. Baby falls asleep in it so I am assuming its comfortable. Easy to wipe clean. We ended up purchasing one for each car.

Baby Car Seats

Find out how Hipod Kansas compares to other Baby Car Seats

Jess
JessGold Coast

Great seat for a low price!

He got this seat for our Bub as a second seat for hubby's car. We purchased an expensive one for my car but decided to go a little more cost effective with this one. It was a great buy on special for just $99 and I couldn't praise it enough!
Bub loves this seat and looks so comfortable (maybe likes it more than the expensive one) and it was so easy to install!
We would highly recommend this seat to anyone looking for a cheaper option. The quality is exactly the same as the more expensive seats and of course it's assessed under the same standards!

MrsMe
MrsMe

Great Value For Money

I did a lot of homework before choosing this carseat. I was tossing up between this one which was $199, or the Safe n Sound Millenia which I also liked, but was $490 on sale ($679 retail!) In the end I just couldn't justify spending that much on a carseat so we went with the Hipod, and I am so very happy with it. My daughter absolutely hated the capsule but she is very happy and comfortable in this one. It is easy to adjust everything, and easy to install in the car. The right amount of support and padding, not so much that it's all too squishy, but just enough to be comfortable for a long journey. It's nice looking, not too big, and I am very happy with our purchase.