Hippybottomus

Hippybottomus

See the Best Home & Garden Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

These nappies are awesome!!!

I'm on my second baby with these same nappies. I bought the starter pack and never looked back. I highly recommend these cloth nappies. And lots of funky designs to choose from too!

Bloody brilliant!

I have written a review on these Nappies earlier on in the piece but I thought it time for an update! My daughter in now 10 months old and still wearing the HippyBottumus MCN. She has not had nappy rash from these nappies, only from when I changed from breastfeeding to formula but it's all sorted now. The fit is still fantastic, never leaks, and looks great - no nappy covers. I cannot recommend these nappies enough! You have to ensure you 'strip wash' on a regular basis or there could be issues like all MCN.
Colours are great as well as the patterns they come in.
Washing is a breeze, just shake and/or hose solids into the dunny and straight into the nappy bucket. I also rinse the nappies with urine only as well as I find there is lest smell that lingers after washing.
All in all I will continue to use them and they will move onto the next baby.

Huge Dissapointment!

I bought 16 nappies based on all the positive reviews on this site. What a disappointment! Yes, I did the many prewashes, Yes, I did two subsequent strip washes, and they still leaked! I contacted the site at the time and all they said was to refer to their washing instructions. No help! These nappies look great, but in reality, they leaked every time on my bub. So I was changing nappies and clothes and bedding every time. Not happy. There are too many clip options, I've later seen nappies with Velcro, a much better option when you are sleep deprived. And yes, they are bulky between the legs. Adding a double insert is a joke. Sorry I wasted my money on these, they put me off all modern cloth nappies, we resorted to harming the environment and using disposables, Which never leaked!